What chastity device is invisible under clothes?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
tony2358
Unfettered Newbie

What chastity device is invisible under clothes?

Unread post by tony2358 »

I am a young 20yo slim boy. I bought Bon4 but I can’t hide it under my clothes =(
Can anybody recommend a good chastity cage?

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: What chastity device is invisible under clothes?

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Based on posts here and Tom Allen's helpful blog ( http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/the-devices/ ) I don't believe that there are really any devices that are "invisible" under clothes, only ones that leave a less obvious bulge.

Loose pants are an obvious solution, as are untucked shirts if you can get away with it, but because of the silicone construction, I'd thought that the Bon4 was easier to hide than many of hard plastic or metal cages.

taomlin
Chair Bound

Unread post by taomlin »

Thanks for the shout-out, Stephanie!

Tony, believe it or not, the CB6000 probably showed up the least under my skinny jeans. The "head" of the device is organically tapered, and the entire package points downward at a natural angle. If you have on some supportive underwear (briefs or boxer-briefs), you should not have any problem.

The Bon4, like the Birdlocked before it, has a fairly wide cuff ring that pulls everything away from your body. Even though the cage itself is soft, it's not soft enough to bend under the fit of normal street clothing.

The newer Mature Metal devices are probably also okay, if you get a short one with a lot of downward angling.

Personally, I still prefer the fit of my older CB3000, even though the head is slightly larger. It's not noticeable under casual wear, and even under my snug jeans you'd have to really be looking at my crotch to see anything - and at that you'd just think I had a good package or something.
Tom Allen
My Blog: The Edge of Vanilla
My Tumblr: The Edgier Vanilla

tony2358
Unfettered Newbie

I’ve been thinking about CB6000S for some time and decided to order it. Hope it will work.

enigmaPOJ
Chair Bound

Unread post by enigmaPOJ »

A chastity cage will alway have some type of bulge do to the fact that it's pulling on your balls. A full steel belt however, you can with the right one. I have a My-Steel transformation and it gives a flat female looking front. An a local BDSM part over the weekend I wore shinny black legging, over my belt with a locking bondage corset on top. No one could even tell I was belted, just a flat front. (The rear is a thong cable.) Later when we played I took off the tight and everyone couldn't believe I was locked in steel underwear :D
Just a Geeky Kinky Girl

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

I often wear the CB6000 under clothing. However, I have found that wearing pantyhose really helps hide the bulge but that may not be your cup of tea.

CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by CathyTGNJ »

If you are into CDing, it's always a good idea at least to wear tight panties if you're locked in chastity. Hose can also definitely help. I've never noticed a bulge from my CB2k, 3k, or 6ks.

Paulette the Tart
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Paulette the Tart »

enigmaPOJ wrote:A chastity cage will alway have some type of bulge do to the fact that it's pulling on your balls. A full steel belt however, you can with the right one. I have a My-Steel transformation and it gives a flat female looking front. An a local BDSM part over the weekend I wore shinny black legging, over my belt with a locking bondage corset on top. No one could even tell I was belted, just a flat front. (The rear is a thong cable.) Later when we played I took off the tight and everyone couldn't believe I was locked in steel underwear :D

My-Steel Transformation here too! - Not only do stainless steel panties totally eliminate the bulge, they're also the only chastity device effective against vibrators.

tony2358
Unfettered Newbie

Well, I found out that I can wear CB6000s under my jeans quite invisible when I have my swimwear briefs on instead of usual cotton underwear.

jellsworth761
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jellsworth761 »

I wear the Exobelt Extreme and it is very easy to hide under clothing. It gives you more of a flat front and gets rid of the bulge.

LongTimeComing
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LongTimeComing »

Not everybody has the same build so unhelpfully the answer will be 'horses for courses'. For what it's worth, I have had a CB6000 for many months now and cannot wait to get rid of it. Why?

* When not 'en femme' with a skirt/dress, I find that the mounting posts and padlock protrude, as does the cage bit can make it look like I have a big stiffy in inappropriate situations.
* Wearing tight underwear only aggravates the discomfort and it's unhelpful to have to keep adjusting.[/list]

Other reasons for ditching it:
* It's good (imho) for playing and playing only. Wearing it for more than 24 hours and it becomes 'fragrant'.
* Using the largest 2" ring it still chafes under the old scrote.
* My 'member' is so encased in plastic that after showering, the water is trapped. My KH does not want to be bothered every time I wash.
* Having had one split on me (ouch!! I repaired it with super glue very successfully btw) it's not impossible for a repeat.

So what am I going for? Having saved up, I am hoping Mature Metal's Queen's Keep will do the trick.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

There are a lot of tips and tricks out there on various blogs and sites like http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php for the CB-x000 line and a lot of other chastity devices.

Some short term fixes for your problems:
LongTimeComing wrote:* When not 'en femme' with a skirt/dress, I find that the mounting posts and padlock protrude, as does the cage bit can make it look like I have a big stiffy in inappropriate situations.
If you're SURE you've finally found the right ring/spacer combination, you can trim the mounting posts so they don't protrude quite as much. On the other hand, you mention that the largest ring still chafes, and everything I've ever read on the subject suggests that smaller rings fit better and will move around less. You might also want to try various lubes on the ring and/or sand the (possible) rough spots from the manufacturing process off the ring(s)?
LongTimeComing wrote: * It's good (imho) for playing and playing only. Wearing it for more than 24 hours and it becomes 'fragrant'.
That's a pretty common problem with almost ALL chastity devices and good hygiene is important. People have reported various degrees of success with showering, using cotton-type swabs, and/or cleaning with a small spray or squeeze bottle of water and/or a soapy solution, but there's also apparently the matter of "circumcised or not," since one group is a lot easier to keep clean.
LongTimeComing wrote: * My 'member' is so encased in plastic that after showering, the water is trapped. My KH does not want to be bothered every time I wash.
This should be easy to fix with "cotton swabs" (again) and a hairdryer set on "warm."

Here's hoping these tips help, and that the Mature Metal device works out even better! :D

kosvince
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kosvince »

I don't think any chastity cage is invisible under clothe. maybe the one you have, the Bon4 would be the most discret unless you go for the ones with rings
http://www.bondagecorner.co.uk the online BDSM gear store