New to this game

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Rcsmoke52
Unfettered Newbie

New to this game

Unread post by Rcsmoke52 »

So my wife got me a half pipe tube for valentines day. It was exciting, I started wearing it and discovered that the cock ring was too big. It almost fell off while a contractor was here working on the bathroom. It was fun for a little bit but it didn't stop me from rubbing one off when I had a chance. I took it upon myself to get a cock cage with a smaller ring. This one is much more secure and prohibitive. I think I wore it for about 24 hours the first time and boy was my cock sore, from all the pinching and binding. So I wrapped some medical tape around the locking loop to keep the ring itself closed tightly. After another day of experimenting I got some electrical shrink tube and put it over the hinge of the ring. So far that is working pretty good to stop the pinching of my ball sack in the hinge. Now I just need to find a way to stop the pinching of my dick skin between the cage and the ring itself, any suggestions? I put it on at about 0700 am this morning, lets see how long I can wear it this time before the wife takes it off again. See, she doesn't seem to be very committed in making me wear it for days without release. Our sex life is pretty good and we usually do it about every other day. I'm wondering if I could get her to make me suffer for more than a day or two in order to make this cage more effective. It is a turn on thinking of her being the only one who can make me come, when she feels like it. The problem (not really) is that she feels like it almost every day. I really have no problem with that at all. It does seem like it kind of defeats the purpose. On the plus side it does keep me from jerking it anytime I feel like it

Talven81
Chair Bound

Re: New to this game

Unread post by Talven81 »

To answer the first part of your question, it would depend on the type of chastity device you are wearing. If it is one of the CB series the pinching can be eliminated by increasing the pin size. But without knowing what type of device it is, it's hard to say.

As far as the second part goes, that is up to you and her. My recommendation would be speaking to her and letting her know you want to be under her control for longer periods, and that she can have her orgasms without releasing you, by making you use your tongue, a strap-on or other ways.

oldtimer
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by oldtimer »

To tell the truth, after playing with various devices since the 70's, nothing is really 100% secure. Where there is a will there is a way. Try spending 8 days in the hospital being treated for kidney stones and you will know what I mean about finding time to rub a few out so to speak. Since then I have been on the honor system with my wife. It is just like quitting smoking. The nicotine patch or gum is like the chastity device, it helps but you still need the will power to quit smoking. It is that way for me with chastity, I have to want it and not be forced into it. Most who want to be forced, actually want it but want to feel it is forced. :)

The honor system works great of me. I do not have to wear an uncomfortable device which never worked out due to spending a third of the year in international travel on business and involved in a 38 year threesome with my wife and her girlfriend/lover. I even find it more exciting because it is strictly a mind game and will power. If I give in, I am only hurting myself because I am the one who wanted the chastity, not my wife or our former g/f. They liked to make me orgasm. However, it was getting hard (no pun intended) taking care of two horny women all the time so chastity was my way to reduce the time I spent as their stud. It was never for a long time; usually a week until our g/f came over again.

We stopped our chastity play as we do with most kinks we get into. Everything gets boring after a while, even a threesome. Imagine two wives who over time want less and less sex and more and more massages and foot rubs. :) Towards the end I had not had intercourse for 5 years and only would get manual release from one of them or be told to do it myself while they watched or made love to each other. Now that my wife and I are a couple again after a 38 stretch as a threesome, we needed to find a new kink and tease and denial plays into both of our sexual needs. Even that is getting boring so my wife told me to order a CB6000, not for long term chastity but rather just to wear while my wife is teasing me as she is getting tired of having to focus so much on me to make sure I do not orgasm while being teased. This way, she can please herself with one hand and tease me with the other without having to worry about me. It also adds a new dimension to our T&D play by introducing erection control into our games.

oldtimer
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by oldtimer »

Most devices are just deterrents anyway to give you time to think about what you are doing. If you do not want chastity why are you doing it? I am on the honor system as I can have an orgasm without getting hard as I learned years ago when we first used a device. As my wife told me, if I did not want to stay chaste, don't. Having done both I prefer no device. It is like quitting smoking in the amount of will power it takes.

I am getting a CB6000 but it is only for wearing during out teasing sessions so that my wife does not have to focus so much on making sure she does not make me cum. This way she can play with me without having to focus on my state of arousal. Plus it adds the new element of erection control to our play time. As soon as she is done teasing it comes off.

A few minutes ago my wife informed me that I was to massage her feet while watching the Victoria Secret show and then it is an hour of cock teasing afterwards. She may or may not have her own orgasm or two or three. Most times when she says she is not horny, she ends up getting that way after playing with me. I never know. I have to shower and shave anytime I am naked with her, even if I showered an hour before. She wants me shower fresh and clean shaven in case she wants me to perform oral sex on her or her perform it on me to tease me. You never know whose tongue will go where so she wants me shower fresh. That is our routine. I also know when I can cum. It is only on the weekend but we can do it as many times as we want for the whole weekend. We are not into long term chastity but more into tease and denial.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I was locked into my jailbird for over a year. It is totally secure, partly because it was custom-made to fit properly, and partly because its design is excellent. Most of the time, I was unaware that I was wearing it. I've recently gotten a new device from DHGATE which includes a urethral sound and a butt plug. I am NEVER unaware that I am wearing it, and it keeps me stimulated and VERY wanting. The sound is hollow, so I do not need to sit when I urinate, but I cannot wear it continuously for obvious reasons. It has become an interesting option when I am locked. My key holder uses when she is particularly horny, and she has learned that she enjoys going out with me while I am wearing it because I react very strongly to her teasing.