Review of Holy Trainer Chastity Device

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Cape Cod Richie
Tightly Hogtied

Review of Holy Trainer Chastity Device

Unread post by Cape Cod Richie »

Wow, ordered Thursday evening and HT arrived Monday. Perfect as it was shave day (bi-weekly). Washed everything. Had to put ring on upside down and then turn around as where tube fits was poking me. My first ergonomic ring. Went with the 50 mm ring to start. I'm high & tight so I'm a challenge. Seems no way to pull out as tube has a roof that extends towards one's body. Also tube (small size) is narrower and shorter so I hope I can't have sex with it. Been 3 or 4 weeks now for Lust to build. Very comfortable & light so far. Lock is quiet. Scrotum is tighter as tube sits down farther from top of ring.

One hour of wearing and started to have burning issues @ 4 o'clock & 8 o'clock locations. Applied baby oil with swab and while checking found a nasty little corner where left side of tube contacts scrotum. There's 3 lines like mold lines on bottom of tube. Took care of corner with an emery board. This resin material is easy to work with. The testing continues.

An hour and a half later I started experiencing some discomfort on left cracker (testicle). Went to the bathroom for the first time and lost one while going. Unlocked and put on smaller ring (45mm). Was good for the rest of night till morning when removed for work. I forgot what it felt like when 1 of the Fellas was sneaking out. Smaller ring so far is perfect.

Oh, when I went in for my (naked) after dinner nap I noticed the cute little Abus lock was scraping pretty bad on the sheets. I filed all the bottom edges and corners as they were sharp. It's better now. Tweak as we go.

After 2 days felt confident and gave keys to Mrs. Keyholder.

Had a hot shower last night with the HT on. Unlike my metal devices and CB 6000S even though everything loosened up and got floppy I still couldn't pull out due to the snug fit and the hood going over the top of my shaft towards me. Pics show this extra section that other tubes don't have. I also like how they undercut the bottom of the tube so there's no extreme frontal scrotum impact as I've had with other trapped ball devices as I'm compact (high & tight). Some real thinking went into this device ( it's Swiss, are we surprised?).

When I put on the main ring I turn it a bit so the oval shape is vertical. Makes it easier to get the 2 Guys through before the Shaft. I don't wear chastity devices to work so longest I will wear HT is Friday afternoon to Monday morning usually. Longer for holiday weekends and staycations. Hygiene is a bit of an issue as the tube fits snugly widthwise ( I got the small size tube) and shaft doesn't get much air as my Queen's Keep did.

I have always used 1 7/8 inch rings. 45mm is a tad bigger than 1 3/4" and 50mm is a bit smaller than 2". Thus I bought both sizes. As it turns out the 45mm works which is good since they don't have 47mm. Thank goodness for conversion widgets. If anyone needs a 50mm ring I have one (white).

The device is comfortable, lightweight, quiet, and so far very secure (I'll keep testing, hehe).

Took a few weeks off due to Spring Stuff. Am back in for the 2013 Memorial Day Weekend. In on Friday afternoon and not out till Tuesday morning for work. Need to do a month or more since that's when I get too Lusty and defeat these devices; not pulling out but having an orgasm which to me means they're dust collectors after that.

Got woken up at 6 am with morning stiffy. Ring was burning. My foreskin was sticking out of the 2 top ventilation holes. Did bathroom stop and used Q tip to oil and push skin back into holes. Unlike metal cage devices I think that the Trainer will have to come off for cleaning after a few days as solid tube is filled with me all the time in the top half. Since the ring is a larger gauge than the metal rings it is more comfortable but I also think that it might be causing more burning which requires more lubrication than the metal devices I'm used to.

Yesterday I pushed and shoved in a lusty mode but got nowhere except a little pre cum coming out of me. Good, so far.

Also I wish the slot at the end of the tube went down a little further. I end up with a bit of urine that pools at the bottom in the tube no matter how much I shake. I clean up with a Q tip and tissue.

Next night slept through the night with no problem.

Have had the HT on since Friday Afternoon. Sunday afternoon was betting burnt on bottom half of ring. I had oiled and moved skin around numerous times while doing yard work. Finally could take it no more and asked Mrs. Keyholder for key. Took advantage for thorough cleaning & a shave. Noticed where burning was was stretched skin on the scrotum. By the time I was done cleaning & shaving the stretched skin had returned to normal. Checked ring for any imperfections and found none. Reinstalled ring and pulled forward all available skin and finished getting secured again after oiling as I went. Perfectly normal and comfortable now. It should be noted that the HT is not faulty as I'm high & tight and it's been cool here in New England so The Guys want to retreat. I put the HT right back on to continue testing for security so I can complete this review. Will be in the HT till Tuesday morning when I return to work. It will go on every night after work till morning and continuous through the weekends. I'm looking at a month for this test as after about 1 1/2 weeks the Lust really builds and then the security and effectiveness of the HT will be put to the test. I hope it passes as so far I am happy with the fit, sizing for compact me, and ease of installation.

After doing the above on Sunday afternoon the burning returned in 1/2 hour. I oiled and re-arranged things. Took a long hot shower later and sure enough when things got warm down there the burning went away. Also I took a 2 or 3 week break previous to this Chastity Run so things are not stretched. I think when the weather gets warmer and I stay in the HT to stretch things all will be well. I hope so as I have High Hopes for this device.

On Sunday after I stained the deck and readjusting & oiling the HT as I was getting burnt again on the bottom half of ring I later on started to get a pain down there I knew. I was losing a cracker (testicle). I removed the HT very disappointed. I measured the 45mm ring. It seems to be 2 inches wide & 1 7/8" high. I use a 1 7/8" round ring. May have to get 40mm ring. Good Grief.

It's May 27 and I just ordered the 40 mm ring for the HT ( a white one). This is the last chance to make this device work as there's no more rings to order or options. Out $74.32. For those wondering it was $20 shipping to US as opposed to $25 when buying the whole unit. I bought the whole unit before with an extra ring and shipping was also $25.

For now it's back into some stainless steel to keep this Chastity Run going. Don't cheat, don't cheat. I hope the smaller ring fits and works. Darn it………..

It's Thursday and the 40mm ring has arrived. It's very hot here today so things down there are loose. I put it on OK. For those concerned with measurements of the smallest ring it is 1 3/8 inches high by 2 1/8" wide. I have possession of the key as things could get interesting overnight. I oiled a lot before installing and my scrotum has that "football" look to it but is comfortable. Only time will tell if the HT will work for me.

After about an hour in the 40mm ring I have noticed since I pulled everything I could through it that in a restful state my shaft sits more into the tube than before. This is different.

The HT stayed on all night with no problems with the 40mm (smallest) ring. When I removed in the AM for work something swelled. Perfect. Now for the Friday afternoon to Monday morning test. I am hopeful for success.

Sunday morning and all is good. A little burning from morning swelling but bathroom stop after getting up and all is well. It's been almost 2 weeks in this Chastity Run so the hormones are there but I can do nothing about it. I can't pull out and can't have sex with the tube. Oh, this is the way the device is supposed to work. As soon as I have time I will finish off this review and post at all the usual locations. I hope I can say that this device is The One especially after a few months have gone by.

Removed HT after a normal weekend and no damage anywhere to me from wearing it.

That's it. I hope that the measurements I got from all the different rings are helpful to those considering the Holy Trainer.

40mm ring is 1 3/8" high & 2 1/8" wide.
45mm ring is 1 7/8" high & 2 " wide. (Available for sale)
50 mm ring is 2 inches high by 2 1/4 inches wide. (Available for sale)

Pros: Design of Penis Tube is great. Top extends towards body for security and bottom of tube is cut away making scrotal impact for "high & tight" guys minimal.
Design of ring (ergonomic) seems to be right on.
Device is quiet. No lock sound banging around. Bio resin is different.
Device fits compact builds quite well and hard to defeat ( I can't). I have no experience with the larger size tube.
HT points down so is not noticeable under clothes.

Cons: Actual sizes of rings (oval) are not on website so picking the right one is challenging ( I hope I helped).
Some reports from others of clear tube tearing but I have not experienced this.
I wish the slot for peeing went a little lower (might be my build?).

That's it.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Review of Holy Trainer Chastity Device

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Its been a few months since your report. Do you still like this design?

mrjonesandme
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mrjonesandme »

Here is another review. I just received it a few days ago. The shipping took from Wednesday when it was ordered and came in the following Tuesday to the southeastern United States. The shipping was not slow in my opinion, but I was not happy with the fact that the holytrainer.com website says delivery is within 48 hours after I had entered my shipping information because I was trying to plan for the arrival to be within a certain timeframe for privacy reasons.

I ordered the largest ring size, 50mm, with the regular tube size. This also seems to be a factor in rigidity: it is black. The ring is about 2" tall and a little bit wider. This design is really done well to hug the body's natural shape. The ring is probably the biggest factor in the entire device. Unlike the curve and cb-6000 that I owned the bottom of the ring comes forward and the top of the tube extends rearward. This forward-set bottom of the ring makes it harder to pull skin back from the bottom because there is not room for fingers. If I wanted to adjust the bottom I had to reach in from behind the ring not the front as I could with the curve and cb-6k.

Another thing that should be noted is the material. Despite what the manufacturer makes it seem like, it is rigid. I ordered it in black, and I had read that the colored ones are less flexible than the clear ones. I can't get it to flex even a little at any of the temperatures it would regularly experience.

However, the material is definitely not your old run of the mill plastic! My gut feeling tells me that if I were to ever exert too much force on this material (which would be a lot!) that it would stretch(permanently) or dent rather than crack or shatter, but I haven't tested it. The surface of the material feels like plasti-dip which is a material that can be used to recoat a tool handle/grip except the material is much harder. I can tell it is not technically a plastic, but a rubber because the surface has a tiny tacky feeling to itm so it is tacky like rubber, but hard like the plastic of the cb-X000 series. To some degree it feels like it wants to cling to skin, which makes pull out harder, but I can pull out. Another thing to note is that I have an undescended testicle so I have extra room to pull forward so there's not many, if any, devices that could stop me without some extra measures like piercings that I don't have. All I can really say is that if both of my balls were where they should be I don't think I could pull out but I'll just have to find out someday when I get a corrective surgery. It is still much much more difficult than the cb-6000 or Curve to pull out of.

Now for discretion/concealability of the device. It points down nicely; it almost feels like my natural position. The lock does in fact make noise, and it is yet another thing that is a side effect of this material being hard (I repeat for the third time! This material is HARD!) The solution is the same as on the other devices. A rubber band, and optionally a small cabinet door bumper/pad which happens to have a tape surface on both sides that I just happened to have handy. It's basically a small (1/4-IN?) double-sided and padded tape with a rubber band to assist it in keeping the lock still.

The urine slot was not a problem for me as others have reported. No skin slipping through the holes, and once everything's in position it seems to stay that way because of the previously mentioned, skin-clinging, tackiness of the material it is made of. On the flip side, that tackiness makes it harder to put on, but with it hard to put on unlocked imagine how hard it is to remove once it is locked. Pulling out hurt because I had to pull so hard even though I had the same amount of access to the rear shaft that I did with the Curve and cb-6k.

There were no burs or spots that pinch. When I took it out of the box I could still see a little bit of powder or something left on it from when it was removed from the mold in the factory or it may have been dust from when the holes were cut into it. I can see little spots on it where it looks like it was hand ground with a dremel tool to remove burs so that it a big plus that they have that type of quality control in manufacturing.

Lastly, just in case anyone wants to know, the cage, ring, and cap are all made of that same black hard rubber material. The only part I was able to make move/flex is the little tab on the cap that holds the cage back into it's slot and that was after it got well warmed up and it is very thin at that spot, but it is not a security issue.

I have other things to complain about, but I feel that they are issues arising from my size. I'm avg length, but about 5-3/4 in in circumference and uncut (Almost 2 in wide) and all of the devices have been tight on me and caused skin to fold and bunch up, so I basically have to put only my business end into the device with the back half out of the back.

Attributed once again to the tackiness of the material, I don't get lynched by my balls with this because there is less sliding and everything kind of just stays put comfortably even with my cock's base hanging out. My ideal cage would be one a little larger in diameter than the curve, but with the same length as the holytrainer or cb-6000 because I am avg length but thick. So if you're a big uncut guy like me this device is doable, just don't try to stuff too much into it.

One last though about design in general: Why are the tubes on so many devices round/circular? Dicks are shaped like ( | ) not like (|). They need to make them wider than they are tall to conform to the natural shape like a sideways oval. Also, the cb-6k and the holytrainer have that mushroom/dick head shaped end on them. Is it just me, or is no ones dick that damn pointy? The taper to the end is too exaggerated and should be steeper because the problem is after putting it on an getting soft, eventually my pee hole moves rearward and away from the end of the device because of all of the extra, narrow, room in the tip.

Comfort should be a bigger design factor because in my experience, more comfort usually equates to more security, so it's win-win. It's when stuff starts shifting around that problems arise. I'm just saying; the reason someone should want out of the device is because they're insanely horny, not because they are afraid they're causing bodily harm or urination becomes a major chore. :ugeek:

The Holy Trainer is a step in the right direction though.

Cape Cod Richie
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cape Cod Richie »

@ MsBehavin Yes, I'm back in my HT and it's working out great still. For me, so far it's "The One". I hope that doesn't change as it has before.

@ mrjonesandme Thanks for adding your review. As can be seen each person has different results with different devices. All we can do is post our experiences and help others. I have been helped a lot from others' reports which helps me decide how to spend my hard earned $ on toys. At last count the HT is my 11th device ( in 12 years) obtained for workable secure chastity. I'm addicted to the Lust. If I orgasm in device, then it's sold or turned into a dust collector.

And away we goooooooo....... Keep Having Fun!! ;) 8-)

Oblio
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Oblio »

I see that they have newer version out now with integrated lock

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

A band-aid, a piece of adhesive tape, or a rubber band will stop the noise from the lock.

I agree with cape cod richie; if I can orgasm in a chastity, it is time to find a better one.

I cannot get to orgasm in my jailbird, just really close. I have really tried some days, trying and failing just makes it worse than not trying, because I was well aroused and unable to have the orgasm I wanted so badly, with no way to get relief. Sometimes, my key holder gets naked and makes me try to orgasm with her watching and/or touching me, offering herself to me and having numerous orgasms for herself as I pleasure her and she teases me. Part (much?) of her excitement is knowing that I cannot orgasm and she can have as many as she wants.