Are cuff-type cages any good?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Unfettered Newbie

Are cuff-type cages any good?

Unread post by 837183 »

http://www.expectations.co.uk/fetish-pl ... -cage.html

Do you see the ring is actually a handcuff?

I was wondering how do those compare to the normal ring..

Cape Cod Richie
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Are cuff-type cages any good?

Unread post by Cape Cod Richie »

From my experience there are 2 downsides. Being a handcuff one may have keys all over the place that will unlock it. The second bummer is that a handcuff closes only on 1 half. Thus the tighter it gets the more the pinch factor increases, especially if one is compact like me.
Many years ago I used a handcuff to restrain my Joy Toy on a whim before I got into ring play. Things progressed from there so the years of cock ring play were an advantage when I discovered trapped ball chastity devices.
My first (short lived) device was a handcuff device from Centurian. I wore it for one night and enjoyed my first chastity but then sold it for the reasons above. It also stuck straight out so was highly visible under one's pants.

That was more than 12 years ago and you have the advantage these days of many male type chastity devices. Various materials, designs, & prices. Search is your friend. Chastity sites for reviews. Manufacturer's sites for sizes. Altarboy was my first site for a lot of info. I have some reviews there also. This site has good info also.
Everyone is built differently so each of us have different experiences with the many devices ( 11 for me) that we have tried. In my opinion the search is worth it. I am addicted to the Lust. I'm 57 and chastity toys keep me wired for fun.

Good Luck and keep having fun.

fs13
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by fs13 »

Yeah--you just gotta keep trying to you find the right device--i'm on my 5th and i think i found something

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by keyless »

Many years ago, I was pleased and excited to find this type of cage (also often found under the name "Houdini). A relatively cheap steel tube seemed like the way to go, and I thought it would be easy to gather up all my loose handcuff keys and store them in the car ... a box in my desk at work ... anywhere so long as all but one, the one in my keysafe, were out of reach while I was secured in the device. And honestly, that part worked. Key control was the least of my problems.

What I quickly found intolerable was the handcuff itself. As members of this forum probably know, cuffs ratchet down on a wrist or ankle by means of little teeth on the outside of the swinging arm. This lets you get a good, firm grip on things, but most often leaves some of those teeth exposed. Not a huge deal if you only close the cuff a little bit, but for me a secure fit meant closing the cuff down a lot more than 'just barely latched', and that left teeth exposed underneath my balls, where they dug into my thigh with every step.

Unless you're going to be restrained on your back, legs spread wide and immobile while you wear the device, it's a good one to avoid. It took the hamburger at the top of my leg several painful weeks to heal completely.
So many people in the same device ...