I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Re: I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

Unread post by happily_locked »

I wore a new plug all day today. Slightly longer, and a quarter inch greater diameter. Feel huge when it is in. I miss it when it's out.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I was bound to the bed again by my wrists and ankles, then teased not only until I got erect, but I was edged for what seemed to be forever. My key holder quit edging me several times and let me lick her to orgasm, then resumed teasing me. She used her hands, her mouth, a magic wand, and rubbed her large breasts all over me. She made me desperate to cum, then locked me up.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder enjoys teasing me, and making me want her. This morning, she inserted my new dildo, and locked it in.She put two weights on my balls, and added the dog collar above them. She told me that we were going out for lunch. I suggested that she wear a dildo, and she put in a relatively large one. She sat down to be sure that she could sit with it in, then added a crotch rope to secure it. She put on a shelf bra and a semi-sheer blouse, with a short skirt. I went commando, so that the weights could swing. I got many highly pleasurable shocks even before the waiter arrived. She had difficulty sitting still, obviously aroused and getting more so. She told me that if she had an orgasm, she would give me a punishing shock. She did not, but I was kept on edge throughout the meal. When we left, I had to walk closely behind her, since there was a massive wet spot on her skirt. I got her seated in the car on a large bath towel, and asked if she would enjoy the vibrator that plugs into a cigarette lighter. She said yes, and as a result, she had an orgasm that lasted all the way home. I took an extra-long slow route to prolong her pleasure. At traffic lights, I reached into her blouse and played with her nipples, which increased the intensity of her orgasm. Once we got home, she tied me to the bed naked, removed my chastity, and began a sixty-nine after warning me not to cum. She had many more very intense orgasms, each of which interrupted her sucking on me. Eventually, I could no longer resist what her mouth was doing to me, and I had a large, explosive orgasm. What made it extra large is that she gave my balls very strong shocks once I started. Now, I'm still locked, weighted, and plugged, and wearing nipple clips. I've been told my next orgasm will be next year.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

That was a great experience for the both of you.
Now it will be next year in 41 days, so you will
not have long to wait.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

There is no reason to believe that I will get an orgasm in January, but every reason that I will NOT have another this year.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I've spent the last 4 days with my new dildo locked inside of me, (it comes out at night and I MISS it!) a chain through the lock on my chastity. Thursday, my ankles were cuffed, my knees bent, and the chain between my ankles was locked to the chain so I was not able to straighten my knees. Friday, the chain was pulled back between my legs and locked to a door knob for most of the day. I had nipple clips, too, on Friday. Saturday, I was led around the house by the chain, and today I was put into my desk chair and my ankles locked so close the my chastity that they could not reach the floor. I was nursed several times today. I think my key holder is trying to find new ways to get me aroused and wanting her...

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

After waking up my key holder the way she likes best, she decided to peg me. Not once, but several times today. When she does this, I get VERY close to orgasm. If that happens, I wonder what she will do about it - congratulate me, or punish me.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder has said that if I orgasm while in chastity, she will simply increase the time until she next releases me. She does not tell me when my release date is, but I presume she has a specific date in mind. If she tells me to orgasm for her while she is pegging me, I do not think I will be able to hold back. Once she discovers this, I may never be unlocked again! Right now, I would love for her to peg me and cause me to lose all control. In many ways, she already owns me completely.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder and I had a talk. She wants me to learn to orgasm when she pegs me, also when I am giving her pleasure with my tongue and lips. She is quite willing to do either multiple times a day. She would like to remove my cage only when I get smooth, and occasionally replace it with a smaller one. She has ordered a smaller one already, but it has not yet arrived.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My tongue is worn out. I have pleased my key holder many, many times today, often while she had a leash on my chastity and was tugging on it, commanding me to cum, without success. She very definitely wants me to learn to cum while pleasing her.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

She wore my tongue out again yesterday, without causing me to orgasm. She played with my nipples while I was licking her. When she gave up, she again put the third weight on my balls, and put nail polish on all of the joints where each ring is joined. I guess they will be on for a while..

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder let me 'get even' with her today. I locked a dildo into her and took her to a very leisurely lunch. By the time we got home, she was almost frantic, and rode my face very actively for over an hour, having a huge orgasm before she laid down beside me and went to sleep for about an hour. When she awoke, she simply untied me so I could get up.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder got a butt hook, a steel hook with about a 4 inch radius and a ball on the short end, and an eye on the long end. My waist chain is locked to the eye, and the other end is in me. I awake when my key holder puts clover clips on my nipples, and I immediately begin licking her to several orgasms while she plays with the clips, and pulls a leash attached to my chastity over and over while telling me to orgasm for her. I get close, but have not yet been able to orgasm like this. For the last few days, she puts the hook into me, and then sits me at my desk with my chastity and ball weights hanging through the hole in the seat, and locked, so I cannot get up.Yesterday afternoon, she unlocked me, took me to bed, and tried to make me orgasm by giving me oral sex with my chastity still locked on. No success, but I did get very close. She enjoys edging me. I wonder about today.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

for most of the week, my key holder rode my tongue while she toyed with my nipples, or with the clips she put on them. I did get to please her, but never quite get to orgasm/ Yesterday, when I thought she was done, she put on a strap-on and began to peg me, while playing with my nipples and telling me to cum for her. I did, after just a few minutes, and she laughed loudly and for quite a while. She calmed down, and asked if my orgasm felt good. I admitted that it did, and she said she would not do that very often. I'm now worried that I may not ever be unlocked again...

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

When we awoke today, I was told to remove my plug and to come back to bed. I was gently rolled onto my back to serve my key holder with my tongue. After a while she got up, put on her strap-on, and told me to open my legs. She approached me as if our roles were reversed, and entered me with her strap-on. Then she gently fucked me, and my orgasm triggered hers. She asked if I enjoyed what had just happened, and I said I did. She then began moving again, then played with my nipples until we both had another orgasm. She then observed that I did enjoy it, and told me to re-install my plug. This may be the start of something new. I hope it is.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

We started today just as we did yesterday. I am amazed that I can orgasm so easily while being pegged, even though locked into my chastity. I absolutely love to lie on my back for my key holder, first licking her to several orgasms, then grabbing my ankles to allow her to enter me with her strap-on, supporting some of her weight with my legs, while I massage her breasts and she plays with my nipples until we both orgasm! She has had several orgasms today, and I have had two already. I'll do anything to please her, because I absolutely love what she does with me.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Looks like a great New Year ahead for you. Locked up and Orgasm all at once.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I am amazed that I respond so strongly when my key holder pegs me, but I do respond to her pegging, and cannot resist having orgasms when she decides to do that with me. I may never be unlocked again, and I do not care!.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Every morning, I wake up, please my key holder, then remove my plug so she can peg me and have more orgasms. That causes me to orgasm for her, too. Some days, I am re-plugged, other I am not, and I feel very empty. She may lock me into my chair at the desk by adding a short chain to my chastity, dropping it through the hole in the chair seat, and locking it underneath. She delights in playing with my nipples off and on all day. She makes me extremely happy.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Today, a new chastity device arrived, which I am now wearing. It is the smallest device I have seen, about 1.25 inches from the back of the base ring to the end of the cage. It is tight, and makes me very conscious that I am locked up. Wearing the old one, which was almost twice as long was so comfortable that I frequently forgot I was wearing it. My Key holder has removed the weights from my balls, which also makes me very conscious that things are not the same. She has told me that if things are OK with the new device, she will put a weight back on each week until I am wearing 'at least 3 rings', like I was wearing before, which is/was a pound and a half swinging around when I walked. Sher found it from DHGate, searching for small or micro devices.