I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Re: I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

Unread post by happily_locked »

Dupllcated post. sorry.
Last edited by happily_locked on 04 Oct 2016, 17:01, edited 1 time in total.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Both my key holder and I have talked with several doctors. There is NO medical reason whatsoever to 'drain the fluids', or to have an orgasm, ever.Many men perpetuate that myth in order to convince their key holder to let them out of chastity for an orgasm. I do get to lick my key holder more than once a day, and I get to lick several ladies on occasion, usually accompanied by more teasing, both verbal and physical..

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I now have an electric dog collar that gives shocks installed around the base of my chastity. I definitely can feel it when my key holder presses the first level of shock. I'm concerned about what higher levels might feel like. She said that she might sew it together, so I cannot remove it. She has never been too much of a sadist before...

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Last night, My key holder plugged me to go out to dinner. I suggested that she wear a dildo inside her, sine I was locked and plugged. To my surprise, she did! She had trouble sitting still in the car seat, and when I opened her door at the restaurant, she give me a small shock which actually aroused me. She smiled, and said "If I'm getting desperate, you should be, too!" I got frequent little arousing shocks all through dinner, including while I was talking with the waiter. She could hardly sit still in the booth. After I closed her car door, I got shocked until I was in the car, with my belt fastened. I thought I was going to have to beg her not to shock me while I was driving, but she stopped as I started the car. When we got home, she needed over an hour of continuous licking while she had a very intense orgasm. I'll hope we do this again!

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Yesterday afternoon, we went to a movie. I was plugged, and my key holder put a fresh battery into my shocker before we went. She agreed to wear a dildo. Part way into the movie, I began getting a shock that was more than pleasant, it aroused me. The shock continued for the rest of the movie, and had kept me on the edge for most of the movie. It turned off as we were walking out of the theater. When we got home, my key holder needed to be licked for nearly two hours, after which she sucked on my nipples, while letting me nurse on hers. I got no relief, but she certainly did, multiple times.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder loves to wear a small dildo, over time it makes her incredibly horny. Today, I got her her first set of chains. One goes around her waist, then down in back and forward between her legs. The second goes from one hip, down to the first chain between her legs, then up to the other hip. The second chain is pulled through the first at both ends, then the last link on each end has the first chain pulled through it. This gives a snug set of chains that avoids her clitoris, but is inescapable, fastened with one lock. She is wearing a hollow dildo that is about 5-6 inches long, and 1.5 inches in diameter, which has an eye bolt inside it, and the eye bolt has the first chain running through it. I locked her a couple of hours ago, and she is getting desperate. While I could cuffed her wrists, and lock them behind her back, I have not. in the hope that she will pleasure me, or masturbate for me to watch, something she has never done before. The nice thing about her chains is that she can put on almost any outfit and go out with me without removing her chains...

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

The humbler we ordered came Friday afternoon. Saturday morning, after screwing a pair of small screw eyes into each end, I was locked into it after my key holder removed the weights on my balls. I was relieved to have them off, but soon found that wearing a humbler is far worse. I have to sit on the edge of a chair, and it is 'interesting' to try to stand up straight, much less walk while wearing one. I got Icy Hot rubbed onto my balls several times a day. I really would prefer to go back to wearing the weights with my chastity, rather than the humbler..

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I'm once again wearing three half-pound weights between my balls and my chastity. I had to wear a sound for several hours yesterday, which was annoying, not erotic, not really painful. My key holder wants some photos of me, so I suppose they will be taken sometime soon. Otherwise, just another day locked up.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I found out why my key holder made me wear a sound for several hours the other day. A new chastity device arrived, which is only one inch long, and a bit over an inch in diameter. Her friend came over to unlock me, and they locked me into the smallest device I've ever been locked into. This device has a catheter as a permanent part of it. After a twelve-hour 'trial' period, I've been locked into it for 36 hours at a time, with weights, of course. After 36 hours, It gets removed, and the old 'standard' chastity replaces it but with only one lock, for 12 hours. The catheter is about two and a half inches long, so it is well inside me when I am wearing that chastity. I was taken out while wearing it with an ordinary medium butt plug, but my key holder much prefers locking a dildo into me, since that dilation is impossible for me to ignore. My key holder's friend is unhappy if I am not doubly locked, since she thinks I'll be released without her present, and she really enjoys riding my face while she plays with my nipples and I am locked.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

When my wife was in the hospital, she was required to have a catheter in her.
The Hospital would not let her wear it for more than a few days. something about
it getting stuck, and not be able to remove it.
They would remove it for a few hours, than reinsert it for the next 3 days.
I mention this just as a precaution.
That new CD you are wearing, does it also come from Jail Bird?
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

No, My old chastity was from the smallest they would make. but it is now too big for me. This is from dhgate, who has many extremely small devices. I now wear it for two days, then I am locked back into my jailbird for a day. My key holder invited her friend to spend the night with us last night, and has now left for a week's trip. Her friend is staying with me for the whole time, and has a very substantial libido. I've licked her several times today already. My key holder told her that she can do whatever she wants with me while she is gone...

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Today has been very busy. My key holder's friend is quite dominant, as well as being VERY needy sexually. I was bound to the bed, and she my chastity removed. She knelt over my face, and bent over so she could play with my penis and the dildo that is locked into me. She warned me that if I started to become erect, she would make it go away. I was told to lick her, and to continue licking as long as I could. I started to get erect, and she hit my balls with a ping pong paddle. When I stopped licking briefly due to the pain, she commanded me to continue licking, and then told me she liked riding my tongue so much that she would give me a treat. I had no idea what she meant, but she took my penis into her mouth, and started hitting my balls every time I started to respond to the stimulation. This went on for a long time, and then she got up and asked where I kept my toys. She discovered my KTB, which is about 2.5 inches long with many sharp spikes inside. Once it is installed, there is no way to remove it, and any erection is a real problem because I respond to some pain, and the more erect I become, the worse it hurts. I toyed with it for a few days, but it was too intense for me to wear over time, and I should have thrown it away. She thought it was a lovely toy, and after she locked it on me, she gave me a blow job until my begging her to stop finally sank in. She then dressed me commando, shirt and trousers, shoes & socks. unlocked my wrists, and we went out shopping. She bought me a garter belt, open crotch panties, stockings, and a bra. She teased me constantly, gently rubbing her breasts against my chest, even handling my package in public, which kept me trying to erect, which caused me pain, and every time she knew I was hurting, she told me not get erect. When we got home, she undressed me, and locked my wrists and ankles to the 4 corners of the bed, and once again 69'ed me. when she saw me start to get erect, she would orgasm. Eventually, she removed the KTB, re-installed my old chastity, and then nursed me. She has told me that she will 69 me every morning and every evening while she stays, and I suspect I will be in the KTB. I am very sore, and have not had an orgasm.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I am still locked into my old chastity, although with one lock, not two. My wrists were bound to the corners of the bed both last night and this morning, and my balls are quite sore from being swatted with a ruler because I get erect when I am in a 69. There are many, many pinpricks on me due to the KTB I was locked into yesterday. I really hope she does not do that again. I have worn the open-crotch girl's panties all day, as well as the bra and garter belt that we bought yesterday. I've been told I'll continue to wear them, even under my clothes when we go out. The bra is what I am most aware of, because of the elastic and the shoulder straps. I'm not sure whether it is the frequency of the 69's (six times today) or the swats with the ruler, but I am getting to the point where I can avoid starting to get erect for much longer than I could yesterday.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I was awakened last night at least twice, finding myself on my back, with a lady sitting on my collarbones, my face trapped between her things. I licked as long as she stayed there, then was allowed to go back to sleep. I've had mu wrists and ankles fastened to the corners of the bed almost every hour, and I am beginning to learn not to get erect when I am licking and having my penis sucked. Last time, she removed my dildo, and used a vibrator sliding in and out so she could slap my balls. The little holes made by the KTB are getting better, but are not yet healed. This lady is never satisfied for very long.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

If I remember, your KH did not want to allow you to wear any Fem clothes.
Now you wear a bra and panties and a garter belt.
What next??? Maybe a extra tight corset???
I know you will love that.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder is gone for a few more days. Her friend, who is my other key holder, is staying with me. She awakened me several times last night, sitting on my shoulders so I could lick her to orgasm. Her friend is aware of how she feels about my wearing feminine clothes, and is also aware of my desires. I spent most of today bound to the bed being pegged while having various clamps, clothes pins, and suction devices on my nipples, and receiving intense manual stimulation. I was able to avoid getting an erection, which would have resulted in my balls being paddled again. This afternoon, I was in a 69 for over an hour, after which my key holder's friend observed that I no longer needed a chastity device, yet she locked me up afterwards. I look forward to being locked up again, since that means my poor penis gets a rest from the constant stimulation of many kinds. The lady seems to need an orgasm at least hourly, and often uses a magic wand to orgasm when I am not using my tongue on her.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I want my key holder to return! I've had so much more sexual sytimulation than I can stand in the last few days that chastity looks very good to me. I just want to be locked up and not stimulated constantly.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Another day of being stimulated, and not allowed even to get erect, certainly no orgasm. I used to think I;d enjoy a lady who wanted sex constantly, now I know better. There are certainly limits to how much I can enjoy. I look forward to my key holder's return tomorrow night!

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder is home! I am doubly locked in my chastity, and my key holder has the keys to both locks. I am also plugged, and I have been allowed to pleasure her for almost an hour. Relief at last. No orgasm, just relieved to have her here.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I was unplugged last night, but now I am again plugged. I would love to orgasm, but am not sure I can even get erect. I guess I will find out sometime.