I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Re: I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

Unread post by happily_locked »

I spent most of the day yesterday plugged and locked into my desk chair. I received occasional nipple play. Unlocked for supper.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I've spent most days naked, locked into my desk chair by a chain from my chastity through a small hole in the seat, pulled snug and locked. My nipples are getting teased, pulled, twisted, sucked on several times a day. When my key holder's friends visit, she offers them a chance to play with my nipples or anything else that they can reach. She told that last one that if she could cause me to leak, she would lock a dildo into me, and let her take me for a day or two. She tried, but failed, so I stayed here.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Friday morning, I was blindfolded and restrained on my back to the bed with my wrists and ankles tied to the four corners. My key holder removed my chastity, and left. After a while, the doorbell rang, and soon I heard her say "Here he is, do whatever you want." The lady soon straddled me, kneeling over my face and began playing with my balls. She said one word: "lick." Every time I began to get erect, she hit it, perhaps with a strap. After a while, she had an orgasm, then got off and left. Several ladies let me lick them to orgasm, then my key holder let me pleasure her, and afterwards observed that I was not erect. She said 'You need more stimulation, don't you? She then put what I think was a medium sized butt plug into me, and did some things that did not involve her touching me. The next lady suggested tying my ankles to my wrists, to make me 'more available'. She then removed my plug, and introduced me to her strap-on. she also put a dildo into my mouth, and moved it in and out in time with her strap-on. When I got erect, she spanked it with what may have been a hair brush, quite hard. At first spanking it had the effect o making it get even more erect, but as she continued, hitting it even harder, and concentrating on the head, I got limp again.

Late that afternoon, or perhaps that evening, my key holder re-tied my ankles to the bottom legs of the bed, and then sounded me while I licked her to another orgasm. She then left, telling me to sleep well, so I would be rested for the next day. Late that night, another lady joined me in bed, and cuddled with me, but neither of us had an orgasm. The next day was similar, but three ladies used a strap-on, and most put clips or clamps on my nipples. I was VERY happy when my key holder re-installed my chastity and untied me.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Chastity is not enough for me. not even when I am forced to wear a plug as well. In addition to permanent chastity, I need to be feminized, transformed into an attractive lady. I want to go out to lesbian bars, pick up other ladies for the night or weekend of repeated pleasuring for them. I tink I will move to the cross-dressing forum.