I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Re: I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

Unread post by happily_locked »

I continue to stay locked, and am teased often. Some days I am plugged all day. Last weekend, I was teased by my key holder's friend most of the day, and was allowed to give her oral pleasure several times. Be careful what you ask for. It may happen.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

While many would say that I am very lucky to be kept locked 24/7 and plugged many days, and allowed to please one of my key holders at least daily, I would love to be unlocked, and free for a few days. I also would love to be forced into cross-dressing, but my primary key holder will not even allow me to talk about that. I just stay locked, month after month.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

What would happen if you went out and bought some panties??
They look like regular under wear in some ways.
See if that flies.
After all, you have to sit to "P" so the "Fly" underwear is of no use to you.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

It is extremely difficult to wear underwear that your spouse disapproves of without her knowing. I have no desire to be punished by her. She sometimes goes out for hours and leaves me unrestrained. That's when I put on the panties, garter belt and stockings that I have, but I must be able to get out of everything in a minute or two, which prevents going further.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I was restrained last weekend by my key holder and her friend, who plugged me and then required me to lick them alternately for several hours. While I was licking one, the other edged me, or put her breast against my hand. Apparently, after a while I became less enthusiastic, and her friend began to use a crop on my penis. That made me very enthusiastic, and she then straddled me while she used her crop slowly, at what seemed to be deliberate intervals. I could not speak and after some time, I had a massive orgasm, made more intense and much longer because she began cropping me more quickly. as I began to spurt, and continued after I had stopped. They then reinstalled my chastity, and locked a larger plug into me, before I took them out to dinner. I've been quite sore for a couple of days now.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I'm still a little sore,but my key holder has gone out of town for ore than two weeks! I'm still locked, as always, but have added a plug, and done something she forbids me to do: cross-dressed in all the female attire I own. Tomorrow, I'll go out and buy some nail polish and remover, and lipstick, hen come home and dress again. I'm so aroused, I don't know how to handle it, but cannot do anything that will relieve it.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I did go out, wearing garter belt, stockings, and panties under my 'normal' clothes (what is normal?). I got lipstick, nail polish, polish remover, then came home and re-dressed with a plug. I am so horny right now that if I had a way to remove my chastity, I certainly would, but, alas, I cannot. My key holder's friend went on the trip with her, so there is no one here, even to talk with.
I locked a padlock on my balls, may try another as well, or stretching them.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Try wearing a tight laced corset; I can Guarantee you will enjoy it.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Rae, I have a small briefcase in which ALL of my female clothes fit. I do not think a corset would. I slept in a nightie last night.
I have some steel split rings that weigh about a half-pound. I put one on yesterday, and slept with it last night. It may be possible to add another later today, as things seem to stretch some with time. The weight makes you extremely conscious it is there.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I managed to wear the ball weight for more than a day. I had a rest, overnight. I decided to put two on yesterday. I plan to wear them until at least tomorrow afternoon, when I will need to put my female clothes away so I can pick up my key holder tomorrow evening. It is a very interesting feeling to have more than a pound swinging around as you walk. Several years ago, I was able to put on four weights or over two pounds, but I stopped doing that because there was not enough room in my slacks. I will really enjoy being locked, plugged, and weighted in my garter belt, stockings, open-crotch panties, bra and three inch heels all day today, along with painted nails, lipstick. It would be extremely erotic for me if my key holder would add a blouse and short skirt, but she is opposed to my wearing ladies clothes. There are few ways to get excited while locked into chastity, no way to orgasm.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Last weekend I was used as a sex toy by my key holder and her friend who has the key to the second lock on my chastity. I was tied to the bed on my back, naked. My arms were tied to the center legs on opposite sides of the bed, and my ankles were tied to my wrists. At first, one knelt over my face, while the other played with my plug. Then they swapped positions. I managed to keep going for over two hours. Then my 'secondary' key holder pug a gag into my mouth and locked it on. Protruding from the front was a dildo about 6-7 inches long, maybe an inch and a half in diameter. While one was sliding up and down on it and playing with my nipples, the other pegged me, playing with my penis and warning me not to have an orgasm. I was able to avoid one for about a half-hour at which point my key holder said that she wanted me to have many orgasms for her. While her friend continued to peg me she leaned forward and gave me oral sex. It was much more than I could resist, and she traded places with her friend as soon as she caused me my first orgasm. My second did not take very long, partly because my nipples were getting extremely sensitive.
They continued to trade positions, removing my gag so I could use my tongue. I may have passed out. When I awoke my key holder was gently rubbing her breasts across my face, telling me to nurse while her friend was giving me oral sex. I finally managed to ask them to stop. They 'negotiated' with me until I agreed to stay locked up until Christmas. I'm again locked, plugged and quite exhausted, but I think my next chance for an orgasm will be at Christmas. By then I'm sure I'll be wanting one.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

WOW !!! You do have some very interesting sessions.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Our internet access was gone for a week, most of which I spent locked into my work chair by a chain locked to my chastity and pulled snug through a hole in the seat where another lock was installed. That's very effective restraint. Occasionally, my wrists were locked behind me and clamps or suction cups were put on on my nipples.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder's friend loves to play with my nipples, and the more she does it, the more I grow to like it, and want it. I have no control of my sex, since I am in chastity with two key holders, each of whom has her own lock on my jailbird, which I ordered specially to accept two locks. Unless they get together and agree to unlock me, I'm locked 24/7. I wanted this. If you do, be sure it is what you want, because you might get it, and then there is no turning back.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Both my key holder and her friend seem to be ignoring me, so I put in a 'medium' butt plug, put a steel split-ring weight on my balls this morning. I've just added a second ring, so there is about a pound hanging there. It makes you very careful to sit down.
I've also put clothespins on my nipples. I've very horny, really wish I could have an orgasm.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I've managed to wear a pound of weights on my balls all day for several days, and slept with them last night. My key holder's friend wants me to wear three. She also wants to play with me wearing a humbler in addition to my chastity. She is telling me what to type right now. She has me wearing nipple clamps, will lock my wrists together behind my back when I've posted this.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Last weekend, we tried to add a third split ring to the two that I am wearing, without success. The two rings have become more comfortable as my sack stretches, and my key holder is beginning to worry that if they are removed, I will be able to pull my chastity device far enough away from my body to be able to remove my penis. She may be right. She has painted some nail polish on the joints where the ring closes, so it will be obvious if I open the rings to remove them. I guess I'll be wearing them for quite a while because she has done this.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I continue to be less and less distracted by the pound of iron rings that weigh down my balls. It amazes me how much I have stretched out since I started wearing them full-time. Still no hope of getting the chastity removed or having an orgasm. My nipples continue to get more sensitive as they are stimulated to tease me.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Starting mid-morning, I had my wrists locked behind me, and nipple suction cups installed. I was told to lie on my back, and my key holder straddled my face for about an hour while I pleasured her. She pumped more and more suction for my nipples as time went by. Eventually, she tired of being pleasured, and replaced the suction cups with clothes pins for another hour. She then put the suction cups back on for another hour, which has left my nipples really sensitive, and me extremely horny, but denied.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I took my key holder to the airport yesterday. She will be back in just over a week. This morning, her friend dropped by 'to check on me'. She soon had me naked and plugged. She tied my ankles and wrists to the top of the posts at the bottom of the stairs.
I was very surprised when the doorbell rang. She answered the door, and let two of her friends in. She showed me to them, and they were amazed, and curious. One undressed, let me nurse while she massaged my balls and put clips on my nipples. My key holder's friend undressed, and straddled my face so I could lick her. While I was doing that, someone was playing with my nipples, and someone was pushing and pulling on my butt plug. Her friends noticed that there were two locks on my chastity, and asked my key holder's friend how they could unlock me. She replied that she could not unlock me without my Key holder, who has the keys to the other lock. Once then knew I would stay locked into my chastity, they became much more forward about touching and teasing me. After I pleasured the lady who had nursed me, she suggested that they dress me and have me take them out to lunch. The three of them agreed, so I was released and dressed, then we went to lunch. Waiting in line, one was ahead of me, and kept feeling my chastity, with the others were behind me and one was pushing on my plug. One pinched my nipples several times. The teasing went on through lunch, and fortunately when we got home, they left, and let me go alone indoors.