I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

Unread post by RAE123 »

Are getting shorter in length? I have been noticing that I do not seem to be as long
as I once was; I wonder if old age has something to do with it.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Of course age might have something to do with it, but being locked 24/7 long-term means that you have very few erections, which eventually causes atrophy, and a general shrinking. I've been locked 24/7 for years, and my old chastity was used for well over two years, nearly three. At least my orgasms are still extremely strong, and they are occurring daily as of now.

I would appreciate private notes to be sent by pm, not posted here. Thank you..

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Today, I was told to remove my plug and lie on the bed. My key holder cuffed me, then tied the cuffs to opposite sides of the bed. Next, my ankles were tied to my wrists, leaving me totally available and completely helpless. She then put clover clamps on to my nipples, knelt over me facing my feet, and started sliding a vibrator in and out of me. She was just too high for me to be able to lick her, and I was getting frustrated until she began tugging on the cord between the lover clamps while gradually increasing the penetration of the vibrator. I had an explosive orgasm. No erection, since I was still in my chastity, but a huge orgasm. Maybe she is enjoying forcing me to orgasm for her. I do not care. I want her to do whatever she wants with me.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder unlocked me so I could get myself completely smooth, and watched. She immediately re-locked me when I was done. She replaced two of the iron rings on my balls after I was locked, and has painted the joints with nail polish, so I guess I will be wearing them for a while. My pleasures have been to pleasure her while she plays with my nipples, sometimes putting clothespins or clover clamps on them, other timer not. She plugs me before we go out. Having had quite a few orgasms not very long ago, I now really miss and want them. Oh well. Whenever she decides, I will.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder found a parachute in my toy box that I used to enjoy, years ago. She has found that it can be installed above my ball weights, and she has used it to attach another 5 pounds to my balls. She wants me to learn to walk with all that weight hanging, which is quite a pull, and painful to endure for more than a moment. I guess I'll learn, but it will be slow going.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

After wearing that heavy weight all day for a couple of days, I stretched out enough for my key holder to add a third steel split-ring, between the other two. I now have 1.5 pounds hanging below my chastity. I was allowed to pleasure her four times yesterday, and five times today.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Today, my key holder decided to sound me. She can do it without removing my chastity. She spend nearly ah hour doing what she calls 'jacking me off from the inside'. I did not orgasm, am a little sore. I enjoyed giving her several orgasms while she played with me. I wonder why she decided to do that to me.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Yesterday, I was tied to the bed naked on my back, wrists and ankles to the four corners. My key holder removed my chastity, and then used red nail polish to paint the head of my penis while I pleasured her. She took her time, letting each coat dry before adding another coat. She continued to add another coat, and another... until we could both hear a tap when she gently hit the end with her fingernail. Then she added three more coats. Now there is a bright red object inside my chastity device...

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

for the last few days, I've had my wrists cuffed behind me while my key holder applies another coat of nail polish to the head of my penis. The resultant cap is now quite solid, yet still fits easily into my smallest chastity. I'm fortunate that she has left a tiny opening at the end - otherwise I would be unable to relieve myself. Today, she used almost a full bottle to paint my balls, below the pound and a half of weights that I wear. I guess she likes red, but it looks strange to me.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My Key Holder continues to apply more and more nail polish to my balls, and the head of my penis. It is now quite solid, and makes a definite click when she taps her fingernail on either one. I get no particular sensation in either as she does this. After lunch, she put the parachute on me, above the steel rings, then plugged me ans sat me down into my desk chair, securing me with a large lock in the parachute. She gave me a new book to read, saying "Soon, you will be well red." I'm wondering whether she is looking for a new way to provide chastity with a painted-on device, which would also be truly inescapable.

ponylady
Chair Bound

Unread post by ponylady »

hy happily locked,

are you sure this is healthy ?

human skin is supposed to breath. it can't do this under 300 layers of nail polish.

or is your KH trying to castrate you ?

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I have to agree; Nail Polish has Acetone Base. That can be absorbed through the skin, and can lead to Cancer,.
Please be careful. We want you around for a long time.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

There have been no serious problems. Once dry, the nail polish has no acetone, and covering a small amount of skin is not a problem. It did begin to smell, due to being impossible to clean properly. I had some very interesting emotional experiences when my key holder removed the chastity and iron rings. She then put me on a counter top and used a small mallet to crack open the two solid coverings. After washing, The chastity was replaced, then the three iron split rings. All feels normal again. It never ceases to amaze me that after being in long-term chastity, having it removed makes me feel naked and exposed.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Saturday, I was tied to the bed naked by my wrists and ankles. All I had on was my chastity and ball weights. I was blindfolded.
My key holder put the radio on, relatively loudly. after a long time, she turned off the radio and released me. I have no idea of why, or whether anything happened.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Now that was interesting; Maybe she was doing something she did not want you to know about.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Monday, I was again tied and blindfolded. After a few hours, a lady straddled my face, and I pleasured her. I was restrained for six hours, pleasured at least four different ladies, and I'm sure my key holder rode me twice. Interesting day.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

For the last few days, I've been restrained on my back,and edged while my key holder 69'ed me long enough for her to have two or more orgasms. I'm incredibly horny because of this...

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I failed my key holder! I was naked on the bed, wrists and ankles tied to the four corners. She removed my chastity again, just like she has been doing every day for a couple of weeks, and let me begin to pleasure her. She was sucking on me while I licked her, and when she had her second orgasm, I joined her, uncontrollably releasing myself into her mouth, for what seemed like forever. She scolded me, but I suspect she was not all that upset with me. She has removed the ball weights, but locked me up again. She said that it may be a long time until my next orgasm. I miss the weights on my balls more than I thought i would.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I got teased again, for nearly 2 hours. My key holder said she would spank my balls if I failed to control myself. Luckily, I managed to keep control and not orgasm. It is not natural to receive oral sex and NOT orgasm...

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Saturday, I was bound naked with my hands tied overhead and my legs spread, blindfolded. Several ladies arrived, at which point my key holder told me not to orgasm, no matter what. She told them that if any of them could make me orgasm, they would be taken out to dinner with me locked and plugged, and that if I did, they were free to spank me, peg me, dildo me, torture my dick and balls, nipples, whatever they wanted while she watched. She also told them that I enjoy having my nipples played with, and receiving anal stimulation in addition to the stimulation all men want. Several of them did standard stroking, rubbing against me, which I resisted. Then they inquired whether the offer applied to a group of them, if several worked together to cause me to disobey my key holder, and she said 'Of course it does." I then had my nipples pumped, pinched, clamped, twisted, etc by either one or two of them while presumably another penetrated me with a dildo, while my dick was sucked. I was actually able to resist this for nearly an hour, until two or three of them started telling me that they wanted me to orgasm for them, and directly told me to "cum now". the third of fourth lady who sucked on me rubbed her (I think naked) breasts against my chest while telling me that she wanted me to cum in her mouth, then dropped down and began stimulating me so well that I knew I could not hold out for long. I asked my key holder if she would permit me to orgasm, and what she would do to me if I did. She said that if I did, I would be locked and plugged, then offered as a bound slave for the rest of the weekend to whichever ladies made it happen. Except for the lady who was sucking on me, they all started telling me to 'CUM NOW' as they started really pulling on my balls and nipples, and pegging me with a dildo that was larger than I ever experienced before. I exploded. My key holder replaced my chastity, and gave them a key to unlock it. Then they locked the dildo into me, attached three pounds of weights to my balls with a padlock at which point she told them I needed to be brought back my 9PM Sunday, but I was theirs until then. I was told to get dressed so I could take them to dinner. They had a slumber party after dinner, at which I was bound naked except for the weights on my balls and dildo inside me. They enjoyed teasing me by gently rubbing their breasts on my chest, and having me nurse them, etc. I was exhausted by Sunday evening, and my tongue was so tired it hurt to try to talk.