I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Re: I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

Unread post by happily_locked »

New Year's Eve was a VERY interesting time for me, I was bathed and then plugged, my wrists and ankles were cuffed. My ankles were fastened to a spreader so that they were about two feet apart, and then my wrists were fastened overhead. A blindfold was then put onto me, and some sign hung around my neck. After a while, the doorbell rang, and it sounded like two ladies were welcomed. The doorbell rang several times, with more ladies welcomed. I heard comments like "Oh Look!" and "Can we touch?".

My nipples were played with frequently, sometimes gently, sometimes roughly. Once they discovered my plug, they wiggled it. After quite a while, my key holder told me not to cum, no matter what, or I would regret it, as she removed my chastity. I felt several hands all over me, front and back, between my legs, pulling on my balls and occasionally stroking my penis. I was well past caring about what would happen if I had an orgasm, and I've never wanted one as strongly as I did then. I was ignored for a while, then suddenly I seemed to be the center of attention. I heard my key holder say "Do not make him cum" to them.

After I had been ignored for a long time, I think it was one lady who put my penis in her mouth and began moving my plug. She did not move her mouth, but certainly moved the plug, almost removing it (accidentally) at one point. Then it felt as though she put a parachute on my balls and added weights occasionally until I thought they would actually damage me. I made the mistake of complaining once, and that got me some type of nipple clamps, and I was asked if I wanted weights there, too. I answered "no". After another long interval, the nipple clamps were removed, as well as the parachute and ball weights. Next, my penis was slapped for a few minutes, which I was surprised to discover brought me to the edge of orgasm again.

My key holder then said that she had enjoyed this evening, and I counted at least seven hands touching me all over, face, nipples, knees, arms, feet, etc. while my key holder used a bowl of ice and water, so that she could replace my chastity Many were then speaking about a "very interesting party", and "We'll have to do this again", and even "I never knew about this before". The front door opened and closed many times. Finally, my key holder released my wrists and ankles, and removed my blindfold. She asked me if I enjoyed the party, and pointed out that I will never know which of her friends were present, and told me that several were present to observe who never said a word, and never touched me. We went to bed, and I gave her oral sex, which she enjoyed for a much longer time than usual. A good evening for me, too, to be honest about it..

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Thinking about New Year's Eve still causes me to try to become erect, but of course my chastity prevents that. I really want to have an orgasm, and I've offered to do several things for my key holder, including a repeat of New Year's Eve, but so far, nothing.
How I would love to be dressed up as a sissy slut and taken out, but that's clearly not going to happen. I'm stuck being horny and wanting to serve my key holder. It looks like I've gotten what I asked for, but I'd love for her to do more with me! I've become more submissive that I dreamed was possible.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Right now, my key holder is gone and will not return for at least 6 hours, I have put on crotchless panties, garter belt and stockings, and a bra. I sat on my dildo before I locked my chastity to the chair. I have a variety of nipple toys to play with, but I can move only a couple of inches until the ice melts. I wish I could pleasure a lady with my tongue for a nice long time. I'm trying to learn to orgasm from that exercise. I REALLY want to have an orgasm!

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder has finally discovered that she can tease me by giving me oral sex, or 69ing without unlocking me. She has learned how to edge me, and is good at it. I try to get her so excited that she forgets to stop pleasing me, but I haven't been able to do that yet. When she orgasms, she just stops stimulating me. I've been edged several times a day every day this week. So many thoughts in my head about being locked into chastity, pleasing her, desperately wanting to orgasm, ...

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I was plugged and locked into my desk chair yesterday for several hours, with wrists cuffed behind me, and with nipple clamps. My key holder started a repeating slide show of sexy photos from the web to further tease me. I NEED to have an orgasm!

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Yesterday, I had my wrists and ankles tied to the corners of the bed. I was naked, blindfolded, had my chastity removed. After a while, the doorbell rang, and soon I was being touched by at least five hands. There was some giggling, but I was not allowed to orgasm. My erect penis was slapped for a while while my nipples and testicles were being gently pinched and pulled. After perhaps an hour, all stimulation quit, and soon afterwards, I received an icy washcloth which reduced my erection and my chastity was replaced. I was then untied, and I removed my blindfold, I asked my key holder who had been here, and her reply was "some of the girls from New Year's eve wanted to touch you again." I still do not know who they are. I'm really horny, but locked up again.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Today, my key holder restrained me, put a chain around my waist, pulled it through itself and down, then put the end over the pin of my jailbird. Apparently, she heard somewhere that it was possible to pull the device forward and down, and then to get out enough to masturbate. I could not do manage do that, I had tried everything I could think of without success, including sounding, plugging, and various vibrators. No orgasm, but I was allowed to pleasure her for an extended time, which makes me happy.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

It looks like I'll spend the day today plugged and locked into my desk chair by the short chain locked to my chastity and dropped through the small hole in the seat and locked underneath the chair. My key holder has gone out, no idea when she will return.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

This morning, my wrists and ankles were fastened to the four corners of the bed. My Key Holder then unlocked me, then used duct tape to fasten my penis to a magic wand vibrator. She then said "You'll enjoy this at first." She then turned it on and left the room. I had an almost immediate orgasm, then another, and after a while, a third one. I wanted it to stop, but could do nothing but experience it. After what seemed forever, my key holder came back, and asked if I would like to have another orgasm. She finally turned off the vibe, then straddled my face while I gave her the pleasures she wanted. She then ripped the tape off of my poor penis. She then gently washed it with a hot washcloth, and again asked if I would like to have another orgasm, or to have my chastity replaced and re-locked. I chose the chastity.. Once again, I feel safe and secure. I love being locked into my chastity. I feel naked and exposed, vulnerable without it.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

happily_locked wrote:This morning, my wrists and ankles were fastened to the four corners of the bed. My Key Holder then unlocked me, then used duct tape to fasten my penis to a magic wand vibrator. She then said "You'll enjoy this at first." She then turned it on and left the room. I had an almost immediate orgasm, then another, and after a while, a third one. I wanted it to stop, but could do nothing but experience it. After what seemed forever, my key holder came back, and asked if I would like to have another orgasm. She finally turned off the vibe, then straddled my face while I gave her the pleasures she wanted. She then ripped the tape off of my poor penis. She then gently washed it with a hot washcloth, and again asked if I would like to have another orgasm, or to have my chastity replaced and re-locked. I chose the chastity.. Once again, I feel safe and secure. I love being locked into my chastity. I feel naked and exposed, vulnerable without it.
<3 I don't know which I would have chosen if I were you. I would have to experience it before deciding.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

When the offer was made, I had just had several forced orgasms, and my penis was quite sore. It hurt. I wanted it to be left alone. Chastity is comfortable, and I wanted the protection it offers. When my chastity is removed, I feel naked, vulnerable, and exposed. Unprotected. Once it is locked on, I am comfortable, feel protected, and things are right with me. That's why I chose my handle here. I am indeed happily locked, and want to stay locked while pleasuring my key holder with my fingers and tongue.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

This morning, I was unlocked and supervised while I bathed and removed all of my pubic hair, which has been growing for quite a while. I am now perfectly smooth, locked and plugged, with weights hanging from my balls until noon. My key holder said she wants to stretch my scrotum enough to add a third weight. She has six weights, each of which weighs 10 ounces.
http://www.ruland.com/ps_collars_2pc.asp
The opening is not large enough for even one ball to pass through, and having even one weight makes me VERY conscious of my situation, two pulls enough that it borders on pain. My key holder wants me to learn to wear two weights for longer and longer times. She has said she wants to see how many weights she can add, so this may be the beginning of something new.

I did ask for chastity, and gave her control of me, but I never dreamed of this.

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

Sounds fun! ... in the summer months I do love scrotal stretching and ball weights, not so much in the winter time.

I do hope your mistress has chosen aluminum or 316 stainless for the shaft collars, and had her slave dutifully sand all the edges with progressively finer sand paper so as to not damage her property or cause infection...

inferior grades of steel (304 stainless, black oxide, etc) rust, and the rust can cause increased chance of abrasion to the skin, as well as offering huge surface area for cultivation of bacteria and other nastiness.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

The rings, as delivered, were smooth, with no sharp edges, etc. The rings are made of simple steel, and anodized. I will NOT be wearing them for more than a few hours at a time. I've had them for over a decade, never seen any rust. I'm actually quite experienced in kink, finally found my key holder after looking for her for over thirty years.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder is going out of town for a week or so, leaving in a week! I'll be locked, of course, but it does look like a good chance to buy some heels, stockings, and bra so I can be dressed all day and practice walking in heels, and wearing a bra. I am hiding this idea from her, because she is opposed to feminizing me, but I am excited about actually trying to wear female clothes all day, for several days. I wish I could orgasm right now, but my jailbird completely prevents even an erection.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Today, I have a dildo locked into me, in addition to being locked into my chastity. The weather will be really bad tomorrow, and I am very wanting, so I think I will go out shopping. I'll try to buy some stockings and a bra, leave them in my car. The dildo is what is making me so horny, but there is no way to remove it.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder unlocked the chain that holds in my butt plug (a hollow dildo) because she is leaving for a week. I replaced the lock with one to which I have the keys, because I like the way it feels. Tomorrow, I'll experiment with a slightly larger plug. I have bought more ladies clothing, and am now wearing a full set of lady's lingerie, and three inch heels. It feels just wonderful! I may try wearing some nipple clips in my bra. I'm having many, many extremely sexy thoughts, but I am still locked into my chastity..

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder was gone for a week. I put on crotchless panties, garter belt, stockings, and a bra. I wore three inch heels when home. I plugged myself, put on my clothing over my feminine wear and went to to the mall. I looked in the windows of both Fredrick's of Hollywood and Victoria's Secret, but could not get the courage to go in and shop. I had lunch in the food court several days. All the while my chastity was hurting because it was preventing an erection. I was hoping someone would stop to talk.
Saturday night, I went to a pick-up bar, and danced with several ladies. Even slow dancing, none of them noticed my bra strap.
I think my legs are getting stronger from the exercise of sliding up and down on a dildo, trying to get off. Even a magic wand is not enough to get me off. The jailbird works all too well. When my key holder returned, I persuaded her to temporarily replace my jailbird with a small padlock just behind the head of my penis, and to watch me masturbate for her. I was not able to get off like that, either, but if I had used a vibrator, I would have. I then removed my hair and got very clean before being locked up again.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Today, I was restrained on my back on the bed, naked and blindfolded. At one time, I could count seven hands touching me, and I was permitted to pleasure at least four different ladies. My tongue is exhausted, but I'm very much wanting an orgasm. My key holder said that tomorrow, I may tie her to the bed, and do whatever I want! I will still be locked into chastity, but with my hands and tongue, a dildo or two, and a magic wand, I'll bet I can edge her for quite some time before I force her to orgasm.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder DID let me restrain her Sunday afternoon. I restrained her on the bed, put suction devices on her nipples, then kissed her all over, lightly touching her in ways I know she loves. She got hot very quickly, and obviously wanted to cum. I continued touching her, bringing her to the edge repeatedly, but was able to avoid giving her an orgasm for over three hours. She was begging me to let her cum, so I put the triple-pronged attachment onto our magic wand, placed it properly, then asked her if she would unlock me if I let her orgasm. She said she would not, so I turned the wand on for twenty minutes, during which time she severely tested her restraints as she came uncontrollably for perhaps the longest, most intense orgasm she has ever had. The magic wand says not to run it for more than 20 minutes, so I turned it off for then next 20 minutes, but left it inserted. I continued to touch, kiss, lick her, replaced the suction devices on her nipples with clothespins, before giving her another twenty minute orgasm, perhaps more intense than the first. I could NOT get her to unlock me, so I am still locked and extremely horny.