I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?

Re: I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

Unread postby RAE123 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:30 am

Are getting shorter in length? I have been noticing that I do not seem to be as long
as I once was; I wonder if old age has something to do with it.
Rae
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby happily_locked » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:33 am

Of course age might have something to do with it, but being locked 24/7 long-term means that you have very few erections, which eventually causes atrophy, and a general shrinking. I've been locked 24/7 for years, and my old chastity was used for well over two years, nearly three. At least my orgasms are still extremely strong, and they are occurring daily as of now.

I would appreciate private notes to be sent by pm, not posted here. Thank you..
happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread postby happily_locked » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:06 am

Today, I was told to remove my plug and lie on the bed. My key holder cuffed me, then tied the cuffs to opposite sides of the bed. Next, my ankles were tied to my wrists, leaving me totally available and completely helpless. She then put clover clamps on to my nipples, knelt over me facing my feet, and started sliding a vibrator in and out of me. She was just too high for me to be able to lick her, and I was getting frustrated until she began tugging on the cord between the lover clamps while gradually increasing the penetration of the vibrator. I had an explosive orgasm. No erection, since I was still in my chastity, but a huge orgasm. Maybe she is enjoying forcing me to orgasm for her. I do not care. I want her to do whatever she wants with me.
happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Previous

Return to Chastity