I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

Unread post by happily_locked »

My custom-made jailbird is totally effective, and I wear it unless my key holder wants it off. We have done some plugging, as well as sounding. We are very aware that many steel belts have all kinds of attachments, but we are looking for a device that allows a butt plug to be rigidly attached to the base ring after it is inserted. It would be absolutely fabulous to be able to install a urethral tube as well. We have tried the cock rings which have a butt plug, putting it on before the chastity, and also putting on a penis ring with a tube, but it is difficult to get the ring inside the chastity cage. My key holder wants me to constantly be thinking about and wanting sex, but unable to have any release. We are embarking on a 'program' to increase the diameter of objects I can insert, but into my penis and my anus.

The Half Heard
Chair Bound

Re: I'm looking for more than a simple chastity

Unread post by The Half Heard »

Sounds like you may need to talk to http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/ for another custom device :)

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I found http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=19, starting at the third photo, and continuing for several photos. I'm checking into the cost to have a custom-sized device made for me. Thank you for the suggestion!

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I was awakened this morning by my key holder unlocking and removing my chastity.
She told me that if I could resist having an orgasm for just five minutes, she would
give me a 'day out'. I couldn't manage to resist her oral skills for even one minute.
I'm locked up again; but what a wonderful way to start the day!
I just wish I could have resisted for five minutes...

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Tonight, I am exhausted. I have spent the day in bondage, tied in a recliner. Every hour on the hour, my key holder has unlocked me, and given me oral sex for 20-30 minutes, then locked me up again. She says I always want sex, so she wants to give me enough that I stop saying I want sex. After who knows how many orgasms, I am exhausted. I was ready to stop at noon, but I was not allowed to stop then. She puts a strap-on onto me, and gets herself off at least five times today, likely more, since this is too much sex. I never thought I would say I had had too much sex, but I have. Her mouth and tongue still feel very good, but I do not have an orgasm left in me. She had another about a half hour ago. I want to be locked up again, so I can recover from her actions today, which are simply too much.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I am becoming my key holder's total slave, a slut who will do anything she asks. She keeps me on edge by locking a butt plug into me, in addition to my chastity. She sounds me several times a day, demands I give her pleasure orally, sometimes while she is sounding me. She pegs me at least daily, and I look forward to receiving her. We are about to choose a new dildo for her to use on me, and I am excited. I must not choose one that is too large. I fear she will out me to some of her friends.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I've been in the smallest jailbird one can order for about eighteen months, but I have recently ordered this device, because Mature Metal will not make either a catheter tube or a butt plug to attach to it. It IS totally secure, but I want more.
http://www.dhgate.com/product/adult-products-male-stainless-steel-anal/168508130.html#s1-24-1|2312758312.
I had concerns about the low price, but can afford to try it. I'm excited by the device, and hope it is indeed what is says it is.
My lovely lady is getting used to the idea that she can cause me to be plugged, and to wear a urethral sound, too. Getting locked into it will take me to a whole new level. I will not only be unable to orgasm, but will also be highly stimulated in new ways. My lady has said that once it is installed, she plans to have me take her and several of her friends to dinner. She has said nothing about outing me, but wears my key around her neck on a long chain. I have to wait for it to arrive, but really look forward to receiving the device and initially installing it. It is not for long-term use, both because of the butt plug and because the catheter is not hollow, but I'll hope to be locked into it for 12-18 hours at a time, and to orally please my lady while it is locked onto me.

The url failed to be properly included, here's another try. Combine the lines with no spaces.
http://www.dhgate.com/product/
adult-products-male-stainless-steel-anal/
168508130.html#s1-24-1|2312758312

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

The device arrived, and I am locked into it, or it is locked into me. Wearing it is an incredible experience, because it constantly reminds you of its presence, both front and rear. The urethral tube is a constant sensation, but not unpleasant. I no longer need to sit when I urinate, because the tube works, and one can aim. The catheter IS hollow. The rear plug means that every time I take a step, I feel it. I am extremely aware of it when I sit. I could forget my jailbird was locked on. even though there was no way out of it. This device is truly a device that makes me VERY aware that my key holder has complete control of me.

My key holder is becoming more aware of the power she has when I am locked in, and has resisted serious attempts on my part to be released. She allows me to remove it daily, under her supervision, for the obvious bodily functions. Generally, she insures it is properly re-installed and locked, but occasionally she locks on my Jailbird to give me relief. Actually, that makes it all the more frustrating when she re-installs the device from dhgate. She now enjoys receiving oral sex several times a day while denying me any release.Giving her pleasure increases my desire to orgasm. I now want sex all the time, yet I can only give her pleasure.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I have permission to correspond with dominant ladies, and to send them photos of my time and adventures in chastity.
This would include photos of sounding while wearing my KTB, how my butt plug is locked in, as well as some current photos.
An email or a message here will get things started, if anyone is interested in watching a chaste man made into a total slut.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

My key holder no longer unlocks me every day. She says it is too much trouble, so I will stay locked on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
She has been browsing sounds on the web. Perhaps she is planning to make me able to accept larger sounds.
She has said that tomorrow, she will remove my chastity, replace the old jailbird, and I will receive a larger plug.
She wants me to wear it all day, maybe all night... I wonder what she has planned for today.

CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by CathyTGNJ »

Dear H_L,

I hope you had a wonderfully frustrating Valentine's Day. Were you allowed to be released?

On these Tuesdays and Thursdays that you remained locked, is that also the device with the plug and urethral tube?

I really enjoy your updates and hope they keep coming (pardon the pun.)

<3, Cathy

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Cathy, My KH is getting tired of letting me remove the chastity you referred to daily for the obvious reasons,
and then re-locking me. I've been wearing it almost all day for quite a while. If I am careful about what I eat,
I can manage to wear it for two days continuously. I've actually gotten used to having it on. I take her out to
dinner, we go shopping, to movies while it is installed. She has not yet outed me, and I hope she will not.

She seems to have decided to go back to my Jailbird, since that chastity allows sounding. I feel very empty in back.

On Valentine's day, I was not allowed to orgasm, but she managed to get an 8 mm sound into me, which would not fit
before. I've been told to practice sliding that sound into myself and removing it completely before doing it again.
She has been looking on Amazon (search 'urethral') at various toys for inserting into me.

I am extremely frustrated by having had less than 5 orgasms in the last 12 months, but to be honest, my urges
are beginning to subside. If she decides to give me more frequent orgasms, I will become truly desperate for them.

CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

I find that the first two days or so of chastity are the toughest - that's the peak time that I want to cum. If I can get past 2 or 3 days I'm good for a few more. (Then again the longest I've ever gone locked is about 6-7 days.)

I'm trying a page from your playbook, Happily_Locked, with longer terms of plugging. Last night I was able to rest/sleep about 4 hours plugged. Honestly it was difficult to fall asleep with my chastity, plug, and satin panties. As I get more used to it, I can hopefully go longer than 4 hours and get a full night plugged and in chastity. Today I've worn both cb and plug for about 3 hours so far. Had to just take one break for cleaning but the plug returned home afterwards. Hoping to keep it in as long as possible. I should probably buy a Fleet enema kit, has that sort of thing ever been of help? Maybe it will stay through the night tonight. It's a constant reminder as you say that I'm a submissive.

I admit that I see a dom man on the side (so sue me.) He has instructed me not to orgasm until Wednesday when he can visit, and that I should keep my cb6000s on until then. Since the relationship with my girlfriend is very, very limited sexually, I don't fear discovery. And if so, well maybe that could become interesting. She had kept me locked some time ago but we haven't played with chastity in years. Would be a hell of a time if they both had a key to my cb and I didn't have access myself.

Cath

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

When I am allowed to orgasm, my desire more increases a lot. If I am locked up immediately, that further increases my desire. After a few days, my desires calm down, and after a couple of weeks, they are almost gone. My KH could drive me crazy by allowing me to orgasm about once in 2-4 days. Wearing a plug increases my desires, reduces the time it takes to orgasm, and seems to make my orgasms more intense and last longer.

I have learned that salads, vegetables, and fruits increase the frequency that I need to defacate. If you have not controlled your diet, you'll likely find you can wear it longest after you do your morning eliminations. Washing yourself out will also help, but I've not made a habit of doing that, since some of the fluids are absorbed. I would discourage anything except water.

At least Wednesday is only a couple of days away. I'm still feeling VERY empty in my Jailbird.

I have made email inquiries to Mature Metal regarding a device that will allow two locks, both of which need to be unlocked to remove it. Unless they are both present, either lady would need to give up her control of your chastity (at least temporarily) so that the other could complete the process of releasing you. How often would that happen?

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by keyless »

happily_locked wrote:I have made email inquiries to Mature Metal regarding a device that will allow two locks, both of which need to be unlocked to remove it.
Perhaps something like a lockout/tagout system [example link]? The most common lockout clamp allows for up to six locks, and is relatively inexpensive (certainly much cheaper than something bespoke from MM!). Just use the lockout device on a steel toolbox (or other locking box) with the keys to your belt inside, and let the keyholders attach their own padlocks to the lockout device. Imagine needing to get permission from up to six keyholders at the same time...

:mrgreen: Yum.
So many people in the same device ...

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

You've had an interesting idea, but remember what is being locked with two locks.
If the post on the ring is lengthened by a quarter inch, and the cylinder above the
cage which slides onto the post is similarly lengthened, a second hole may be drilled
in both. The result is a chastity that accepts two locks, requires both to be opened.
Seems much easier, smaller, lighter, etc.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

A toolbox with multiple locks would certainly work, but having the keys there means my key holder cannot wear it on a jewelry chain around her neck to tease me. It also means I cannot possibly get out unless I am with the toolbox.

I've been trying to sound myself every day, while in my Jailbird and with a dildo locked into me. I was able to accept a slightly bigger sound on Valentine's day, but many days I cannot manage to get it in. Once I did, and it was good. It seems as though a few days rest are required between days when I can accept it. I am still using smaller diameter sounds, trying to use bigger ones.

I wonder if my KH reads these forums. She restrained me and forced me to orgasm last night before locking me back up.
Now I am really horny, badly want to get out to orgasm again and again.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I've spent most of the day sounding, wishing I could get unlocked again and have an orgasm.
Maybe I will get lucky and be allowed to give my KH an orgasm or two with my tongue.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I've spent the morning playing with my nipples, twisting, pulling, putting clothespins onto them, now I have a clover clamp hanging from each one. The initial sharp pain is gone, and now they are getting me aroused. I wish I had some lady's clothes. If I had them, I'd put on stockings, garter belt, heels, panties and bra. I'm extremely horny today for some reason, but cannot have an orgasm because I am locked into my Jailbird and wearing a 'medium' butt plug.

CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

Yeah I couldn't imagine not being able to dress. Seems I'm doing it every chance I get this winter.
Clover clamps definitely feel good after a while, it's removing them that sends hot blinding pain to my nipples, good lord there's nothing like that. Hope yours are ok. Mine were sore for days after playing with them last week.

I'm moderately horny, locked myself into my cb6000s and my medium/large plug is in. I haven't cum since last Saturday and have instructions that I may not cum until this coming Wednesday. That's 11 days which would beat my current record of 7. (I'm at Day 6 now. Wee!)