Tips for those with steel belts

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
freduk
Tightly Hogtied

Tips for those with steel belts

Unread post by freduk »

Hey all.

As some of you know, and some may not, I have had a few, and have been wearing my tollyboy now for months, it does come off regular for cleaning, but no more than 20-30 minutes.

Over the years it has been an interesting journey. Sometimes you dont even realise you are wearing it, other times you want to rip it off.

But if you make it just that little bit more comfy, it can make the world of difference.

Many go on about bending, and yes it is very important, but how? How do you bend it? What should you bend it to. Here are some that worked for me.

1. The front shield, when you find a comfy position for the penis tube (most are adjustable, some not) then you know how it is going to sit in the shield. And for my Tollyboy, I have bent the shield around the tube, so at the top and bottom of the tube. Then the part of the shield that goes under your balls, I have bent that away from the body slightly because it was rubbing.

2. Waist band - this is in a way the easiest, but also takes time. With just the waist band, not on you, but close it. Stand in front of a mirror and try to make it your shape. The easiest for me was to lock it closed, then hold it in front of my belly, then resting the back against my belly, pulled the front in a little, to give a nice oval shape. Then I put just the waist band on me, it felt tight at the front and slightly loose on my hips. So wearing it, I squeeze both sides of my hips to bend them in a little. This took quite a few days of this to get it spot on.

3. Smooth - This is the last mod I have done, and its only this month I did it. Considering I have had the tollyboy getting on 5 years, why I never thought of it before. Many manufacturers use rubber edging, heatshirk etc, there are alot of edges that although are not sharp or can cut, over wear they can agrivate the skin. So particularly the lower inside part of the front shield I took a nail file emery board to it, gently, little at a time, until the entire area was smooth.

My belt has never ever felt this good. It takes time, patience and dedication to wear a full steel belt, it can be annoying, but it can also be wonderful.

Enjoy.

Steelpants.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Tips for those with steel belts

Unread post by MsBehavin »

After reading this I looked up your Wordpress blog to remind myself what you put back then about this and other belts.

The Tollyboy is a work of art to be sure.

A few photos or a link to your blog would be nice for those interested in investing in something similar.

freduk
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Tips for those with steel belts

Unread post by freduk »

Thank you,

for those interested, here is my blog, it hasnt been updated in quite some time, but its sort of my journey in to chastity and the belts I have tried.

http://steelpants.blogspot.co.uk/

I may start updating at some point.

Steelpants