Chastity virgin....

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
BoundHart
Unfettered Newbie

Chastity virgin....

Unread post by BoundHart »

Hello, so as my title implies. I have never tried chastity. I want to so bad, but don't fully get how it works. How long can a belt be worn? How does one use the facilities? It seems easier for men to do than women. Those basic questions and need to knows. I want to do this to show my full dedication to my master, but need help figuring it out. I think it would pleasantly surprise him for me to give him the key, and the control to my naughty bits. Please any advise will help.
Gender is just an identity.
Transgender (FtM PreOp)
Pansexual
Switch

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Re: Chastity virgin....

Unread post by happily_locked »

If your device fits properly, you can wear it indefinitely. Mine has been locked on since summer, 2012. I wear a jailbird, easy to keep clean. I'm unaware of it most of the time. If you get a cheap device, you will regret it. I'd suggest you wear it for a week or longer before you give anyone the key, so you have an idea of how it fits and get accustomed to wearing it.

BoundHart
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BoundHart »

Wow happily_locked that is a long time. I sadly though don't even have a belt. Also I am a college student so money is tight. Where is the best place to get a belt? And well I have an odd situation. I am a transgender male presurger. So I still have female parts. Female belts seem more complicated than male. That could be just me.
Gender is just an identity.
Transgender (FtM PreOp)
Pansexual
Switch

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

It might be interesting to see what we could manage to do together;
what fun two people, each in chastity could have together.
We might manage to discover a way to keep you chaste by working together.