Looking for some advice/experience

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Foul Ole Ron
Unfettered Newbie

Looking for some advice/experience

Unread post by Foul Ole Ron »

Hi everybody!

I have one of these cages, but it doesn't work for me :(

I'm using the larger ring (the smaller one doesn't fit) and pulling out is easy; the cage slips most of the way down my shaft by itself. I've tried making a few different harnesses from steel wire, but none of them were both secure and practical to wear. It also tends to chafe and wear through the skin behind my balls, forcing me to take it off and let it heal after a day or two.

Has anyone else had similar experiences with these cages and if so, have you had better luck with any others (thinking about trying a CB6k(s))?

Thanks

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Re: Looking for some advice/experience

Unread post by happily_locked »

The security of the device is the spacing between the ring and the device, which MUST be small enough that your balls cannot slip (or be forced) through. If the spacing on the device you reference is too large, how do you reduce it? The CB-x000 series has a set of washers and center posts so you can make this adjustment small enough to prevent passage of your balls, yet large enough to e comfortable. I hope this helps.

Foul Ole Ron
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Foul Ole Ron »

There isn't a way to adjust the spacing (short of adding washers and filing the posts down), although I can't fit my balls through the gap anyway; they're still firmly trapped after it slides down.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

I'm NOT an expert on chastity, but I did a good bit of reading before buying my CB-6000s.

It looks as though the device in the original post needs to come with more than two rings, if the smaller of the two is too small and the larger of the two lets it slide down. I also don't see how there's any sort of adjustment along the locking post, either, so you really only have two sizes to choose between.

You might be able to file down the post that's attached to the cage, then put a washer or two on the "locking post" to make the gap between smaller, but if the large ring is too big, adjusting the gap might not be enough.

The CB-x000 line comes with 5 rings and 4 posts & spacers, so the wearer has 20 combinations to pick from, AND can make small adjustments over time as the body accustoms itself to wearing such a device. (Quite a few men have mentioned going to a smaller ring after they've been wearing a cage for a while.)

Here are a couple of links to Tom Allen's kink-and-chastity-themed blog that might be of use: http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/the-devices/ and http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/

The first one, "The Devices" talks quite a bit about how they're supposed to fit and how the reader can potentially modify some devices to fit better. I'm not sure if those posts will actually help with modifying YOURS, but they should explain in greater detail the close relationship between "ring size," "gap size," and security. :D