Chastity Social January 23rd San Francisco CA

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
AliceInBondageLand
Tightly Hogtied

Chastity Social January 23rd San Francisco CA

Unread post by AliceInBondageLand »

https://fetlife.com/events/181646

Chastity Social January - Keyholders, Chaste & Curious

“ Seeking keyholder? Want to lock someone up? Need advice? Come join us!”

Date & Time: Thursday, January 23, 2014 · 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM

289 8th Street San Francisco, CA

Cost: Please join us for dinner and support Wicked Grounds by purchasing food. Donation pumpkin will be passed.

Dress code: Wear your chastity device and have a chance to show it off in a "fashion show" - fetish wear, crossdressing, etc encouraged also. This is a kink-friendly 18+ establishment.

Description:

Join us for a face-to-face gathering of chastity enthusiasts... one of the only such gatherings in the world.

Chastity is a very "intimate" form of bondage goes way beyond the dungeon for some people. Separate internet fact from fiction by meeting in person with other lifestyle chastity couples and singles.

Round table discussion style gathering over food, what some people also call a "munch."

Newbies are VERY welcome. We have MANY levels of experience in our core group and a great mix of couples, singles, experienced people and brand new folks. Come and learn from others who share your kink!

I offer short term keyholding (for the evening) if you have never given or lent your key to someone before and would like to experience the thrill of being out of control.

We meet every two months if you still don't feel ready to take back your key at the end of the night. :-)

Cheerfully,
- Mistress Alice

http://www.aliceinbondageland.com

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Re: Chastity Social January 23rd San Francisco CA

Unread post by happily_locked »

If only I could get to SF on that date! I would love for my permanent other to have a chance to talk with others about my chastity. She understands that I like to be locked up, but is easily talked out of the keys. I must never say anything about getting released, because she will find the keys and offer them to me if I give her any indication whatsoever of wanting out. I've written to Mature Metal about specially modifying my device in a way that will perhaps solve that problem. I get very horny just thinking of being with a group who knows I am locked, and where the ladies might tease me, knowing I am locked up. Oh, my!

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by keyless »

:mrgreen: Would love to be able to afford the gas to get to one of these. Been into chastity for some thirty years, have plenty of 'accessories' and have played quite a bit on both sides of the key. Best wishes to all who can make it, I will join you sometime.
So many people in the same device ...

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

happily_locked;
Try having your key holder putting the key into a Bank Safety Box.
That way even she cannot give you the key unless you plan ahead
for a special release. :idea:
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Rae, I used to use my safe-deposit box, but now have a time-release safe I made by removing the chip from an electronic drawer safe and replacing it with one I had programmed. It will display the time left, after adding a day as a penalty for looking, or it is possible to add an hour, a day, or a week to the release time using its keyboard. A machine is not nearly as much fun as a live key holder, because it cannot tease me, nor threaten to increase the duration of my lockup. No machine can replace a real person.

I'd simply love to have my key holder able to talk with others about keeping me locked into my chastity.

While I could have gotten out by asking my key holder for the key, I have been locked for over a year. It would be wonderful if she would tease me, threaten to tell others, or have me show even one of her friends that I am indeed locked into my jailbird, and cannot remove it. That, and other exciting things could happen at the above-mentioned chastity social munch, such as wearing a plug in addition to the chastity, or by being required to wear my dhgate chastity with its catheter and anal plug....

AliceInBondageLand
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by AliceInBondageLand »

Thank you for a GREAT turnout at this event!

My favorite part is the "fashion show" of people locked into chastity.

This time we saw:
- Neosteel
- Mature Metal (Queens Keep)
- Mature Metal (Pet Trap)
- Steelwerks of Canada
- Lori's Tubes (#2 different versions)
- Dream Lover Labs
- CB6000
- CB6000s
- Birdlocked Neo
- Holly Trainer

Special thanks to our big group of total newbies. I hope to see you all locked up in March!

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

What is the date in March? Do these occur every month, or on odd months? We have much travel planned, and may be able to be in San Francisco in the spring or summer.

My key holder is no longer giving me the key when I ask for it. She has discovered how much pleasure my tongue and fingers can give her, particularly when I have been locked up continuously for an ever-longer time. She knows I do not need to be released from my Jailbird for cleaning or any other reason, so she may indeed keep me locked for weeks, months, or years.

She is beginning to enjoy teasing me, since that makes me want to give her oral sex. She is learning to extend her orgasms, and to have much more intense orgasms, and now wants more than one a day. Perhaps I am bottoming from the top, but I am teaching her to release me only when she wants to reinforce my desires by giving me a few oral orgasms. I now want her to let me out so I can orgasm for her as much as she wants.