Chastity. Will it work?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
restricted
Forever Mummified

Chastity. Will it work?

Unread post by restricted »

I might have to make a new belt after all. I bought a CB6000 style belt, but when I tried to fit the ring around my balls, I nearly ruptured myself.

So I started to think. I have some old handcuffs that I had removed the links in between so I can suspend my arms between walls. I also have the CB 6000 penis case that I struggle to fit into. And it slips off far too easily. So I thought, how about drilling through one of the cuffs and riveting the shaft case to it. Then after struggling to get the shaft in the case, a quick click of the cuff will prevent any chance of it coming off.

I'll let you know how I get on with it.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Re: Chastity. Will it work?

Unread post by happily_locked »

That might work. Are you aware of the large number of chastity devices available on Amazon?
Also, searching 'Male chastity stainless cage' using google advanced search will turn up scores
of chastity devices for around $50.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

There are chastity devices that use one half of a pair of handcuffs as the "ring" -- and here's one of them on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Male-Chastity-Dev ... 0C3O1JOM/2

No reason you couldn't build something yourself, although it's probably important to make sure the keyhole is facing "out" and away from the body so you can put the key in!

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

The beauty of the plastic ones is that the contents can be seen but not touched.
I used a lock behind the glans once. (Stainless steel shank), but it hurt between the legs.

I wonder if this would hurt so much as it does have sharp edges.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROUND-STEEL-LON ... 4841f79b61
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.