Could I fit to a WAIST style chastity belt

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
kenny1999
Chair Bound

Could I fit to a WAIST style chastity belt

Unread post by kenny1999 »

I am a male and I'm planning to buy my first chastity belt in my life. I am 173cm tall with fat waist (around 37 inch). I have personal perference for WAIST style chastity belt because I think it's much cooler than the HIP style, but I am worried if it would be very uncomfotable for 24/7 wearing. I have already asked Neosteel about that but I want to know more from the others.

is it OKAY or not too bad for a fat waist man to wear a WAIST style NEOSTEEL chastitybelt continuously (will not be opened at all) for weeks and up to months? I will wear the belt for working, bathing, pissing, and sleeping for some weeks as an experiment and experience.

Welcome any comments! Thank you!

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Could I fit to a WAIST style chastity belt

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

u are talking a full belt,it only makes sense that if your waist is bigger than your hips it wont stay on.there will be nothing to hold it up.
that's why I wear a trapped ball device.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

As tiemeupalso says consider how securely it will stay on your waist. From experience the hip style is more comfortable and practical as I've found the lock on a waist belt catches on the waistband of my trousers and can damage a shirt. I've got an excellent custom Steelworxx Steelheart (closed tube, trapped ball type) which would be perfect except that after a few days without orgasm I can get off by manipulating the device, which I can't do with a full belt.

If your figure means that a full belt could be removed while locked then a suitable piercing (eg. Prince Albert) that anchors to the end of the tube will discourage you from trying.

kenny1999
Chair Bound

Unread post by kenny1999 »

Will it be very uncomfortable for a full belt (WAIST style) while sitting

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

The main area of discomfort I've found is between the thighs and behind the scrotum. That said it's bearable, just need to adjust my sitting position slightly. If your measurements are precise or you have it fitted I'd be surprised if there's any discomfort at all.