A chastity device without a ring or piercing, an utopia?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Mc Gary
Tightly Hogtied

A chastity device without a ring or piercing, an utopia?

Unread post by Mc Gary »

For I guess years I have been playing with different design ideas for a chastity device which wouldn't need a cuff behind testicles nor a piercing. You can imagine a kind of CB5000 without a piercing.

Why? For my active lifestyle and the way my body is formed a cuffless design would be the best. I have not been keen to an idea of getting a piercing neither.

Have I come up something? Yes and no. Yes in a sense that different things have been tried, but no as nothing has worked. I have seen a 3D printable design using KTB idea to trap things, but never seen a real picture out of it. I don't know whether that would work or not. I also lack the skills of advanced 3D desing so I have not been able to get one being printed out (in 3D plastic).

So this would be kinda an idea rising conversation and sharing ideas. Do YOU have any?

I have tried for example an tube design using a o ring around the glans for not to be able to remove the tube without noticing (not possible to get back on without unlocking) but due to the male anatomy and so this was not a feasible alternative for longer use.