HolyTrainer V2 review, I guess

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
BrokeZodiac
Unfettered Newbie

HolyTrainer V2 review, I guess

Unread post by BrokeZodiac »

Hello there all,

I've been meaning to do this for quite awhile, and was kinda persuaded that long while ago by stephanie_cd to eventually go through with it.

I purchased a black HolyTrainer V2 chastity device, short tube and middle size ring, a few months ago, and while I'm no expert in anything, much less male chastity devices, I think this device does some great things and some not so great things. I also purchased another ring with the smallest of the three ring sizes about two to three weeks after I bought the main package to help reach a hopefully more accurate fit. And forgive me if I'm not allowed to use names of websites for what I'm going to say in the next sentence; I'm not the best at remembering things. I purchased both things, the original package and the small ring, from a website called KeptForHer. [Although it is kept by myself when I choose to indulge in this action :P] Now for the pros and cons.

QUICK NOTE: I have an average length and girth, I'm a grower, and my balls hang high. Your specifics might vary, so don't take what I'm about to say as the same results you will get no matter what.

The A ring:

PROS: The A ring is much more comfortable than the plastic "bent I beam" horseshoe like ring used with the CB-6000s I had for a short period of time, mainly due to the fact that it is NOT IN THE SHAPE OF AN I BEAM. I don't know who thought that was a good idea. Granted, the I beam, if used properly, can withstand a lot of pressure, but it's definitely not the ideal shape when bare skin is going to be rubbing constantly on it. The HolyTrainer's A ring is thicker and if straightened out would be a cylinder. This creates much less friction. Also, since it's not formed in a perfect circle, and doesn't look like a straight line when viewed from the side either, it contours to the curves of the area on the body much more effectively, thus severely reducing the amount of pulling it will be able to do on the twin hangers. Of course, it has to pull some in order to be tighter and more secure, so it's still going to be a little uncomfortable. Finally, also do to the shape, it is completely impossible for me to remove my testicles from the device, regardless of which ring I use, without causing discomfort.

CONS: While the more sideways oval/oblong shape is much more comfortable on the sack, it sacrifices a bit of security of the shaft of the penis, mainly because the point of locking is so far descended from the top of the ring. That's the main security flaw I've found. [Fortunately, I can resist temptation to pull out pretty darn well until the desired time.] Also, if done right, it's pretty easy to get back into the tube after pull out. [I use two small stretchy hairties tied together, double wrap one just behind the head, and feed the other through the ends of the tube when putting it on, and it's no harder to do that here.] This device would have practically been a total failure on the security part for me had it not been for the inescapable hold on the balls mentioned above.

Material:

PROS: I really like the material this is made out of, because it seems smoother, softer, and is probably much more durable. It doesn't seem to get too hot or sweaty in the tube, and it also doesn't seem to have a lot of friction anywhere. Also, while the product's site says in higher temperatures the material softens, I've yet to have that happen, and I've been in some pretty hot weather when wearing this device. It has also gone through hot showers and is still hard as ever. I've seen on other sites though that it's pretty much only possible on the clear models. This is good for me, because there's basically no chance of it getting bent out of shape by accident due to heat.

CONS: As of right now, I can't find any regarding what it's made of.

Locking mechanism:

PROS: THIS THING IS GENIUS. The locking mechanism is completely hidden from normal sight, therefore not clanking around like a small lock, having sharp edges, and being relatively easy to play with.

CONS: Really the only thing I've discovered is contrary to the site's info, you CAN remove the locking mechanism from the key when it's not currently locked into the device. All your really need is a little fiddling, and the piece will come off. As far as I know, the only POSSIBLE thing this could've caused is perhaps a slight loosening of the mechanism when locked in the device, but it still holds relatively strong. I haven't forcefully tried to separate the tube and ring without unlocking it first, but it's held steady from minor tube tugging attempts.

I think that's all I can think of at the moment for pros and cons.

RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE MANUFACTURER: Make the locking point on the top of the ring if possible to prevent easy sword-unsheathing. This might also result in a need to make the rings smaller all around.

All in all, for the price I paid, the comfort is way better than expected, the shaft security is disappointingly less than hoped, the testicle security is comfortably better than expected, the material is a little better than expected, the locking mechanism has reached the high expectations, the A ring shape is far superior than others I've seen. However, due to security of the shaft being perhaps the second most important, right behind acceptably low amount of discomfort, [for people which my "style" of male genitalia,] it's definitely not worth the price for serious chastity users. This all results in [at least for me] a great beginner/tester device albeit an overpriced one, with future versions having potential to be much greater and ability to be used as an at least intermediate level device.

Let me know if I've left out any answers you might be seeking, and decide wisely.
NOTE: Avatar is not me.

Email: head_hurting@yahoo.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008246521022

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: HolyTrainer V2 review, I guess

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Wow -- that's a very nice and thorough review!

Overall, it sounds like they've done a fairly good job designing a first-generation chastity device -- but can also do a little better with some more refinements. (From all I've read, the CB-x000 line has also gone through some design improvements over the years, since it's really hard to build a good "one size fits all" device of this nature!)

I"m glad to hear that it's relatively comfortable, and hopefully they can address the security issue. After this thread gets some more feedback that possibly addresses any points you left out (though I can't think of any either), you might want to send a copy to the manufacturer so they know what to work on. Who knows? You might get "improved" parts or become a beta tester if they implement any changes!

(I laughed out loud -- and nodded -- when I read the parts about the "bent I beam" that the other big chastity company uses. Yes, it's a strong, structural shape, and it's GREAT for making girders when building skyscrapers. Yes, it DOES seem like it's kind of stupid shape (with too many angles) to be pressing against one's testicles for hours or days at a time! :D )

BrokeZodiac
Unfettered Newbie

Thank you for the compliment.

A bit of an update on my device: either yesterday afternoon or the afternoon before, I was just laying on a cushioned bench in a building that was perhaps a little cooler than average room temperature, messing around on my phone and such, when I felt a small amount of discomfort. No one was around, so I slightly adjusted the position of the locked up nether regions, above the clothes though, and I felt the tube actually ever so slightly go inwards as I applied enough pressure to hold onto it and move it to a more comfortable position.

A little while later, the ring was getting a little more uncomfortable, so I packed up my stuff and located a bathroom to check it out. Basically, there was a little area that was slightly chafed on the back of the sack, which should heal right up. Nevertheless, I knew I wasn't gonna wear it for the rest of the day, and as I'm the only one with a key, I'm not interested in really lengthy/permanent chastity, and can control any urges that might happen to arise relating to giving myself a release, I took it off.

However, first I decided to check the amount of give the tube had. Quick note: I wasn't wearing a ton of clothing; rather I was in a short sleeve shirt and cargo shorts. So it couldn't have become that hot compared to any other time the device was worn. As a matter of fact, there have been a few times where it would have definitely been much hotter, and therefore also sweatier, down there but I never noticed any give. So this time I slightly squeezed it with my thumb and forefinger with slowly increasing pressure. I didn't add a lot of pressure, but it still seemed really sturdy even though it gave a little bit. So even though it does appear that it's not only the clear version that can soften, at least the black version still remains really strong even though it gives a little.

I don't know if I should make a new topic for this next part, because it's slightly different but still happened as a result of my wearing the device whatever day that was, so I'll leave it to the moderators to decide. If it's wrong to put it here, I apologize in advance.

So, I believe it was yesterday I had an idea for how a ball trap device could instead be created. I thought: maybe the companies have it all wrong. My thought was that instead of the ring going around the base of the shaft and behind the balls, it could instead go between the balls and the shaft, and lock underneath. Next I thought that probably wouldn't be quite as secure, so maybe just add that to the existing device. Finally I thought maybe the device could be like some sort of tri-ring device: one in the usual spot, one between the balls and the shaft, and one in front of the balls on the shaft. Each ring would be connected to the other two somehow, and then a tube would be added as well of course. I still discovered a couple issues that might have, but if someone can make a prototype on the cheap, and not even necessarily of the same material or able to be locked into place, but just something to test the feel of such a device, I'd say with enough tweaking some people might just be interested.

I'd love to hear all your guys' thoughts on the potential new device, and with enough like-minded people contributing, maybe we can find a way to implement the ideas.

VerySubmissiveSwitch
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by VerySubmissiveSwitch »

Reviewing the website, i am very impressed with this device, because it looks like a huge improvement over the many other "CB" devices available in the market place. The materials are excellent, and the locking options are great!

That said, this device would never work for me, because it is simple to small. The dimensions even on the "Standard" model are inadequate. I have been through all of the standard devices in both plastics and metal and all of them suffer from the same major problems. Please take note that i do NOT consider myself to be a man with a large endowment. When i am fully erect, i measure 8.5 inches in length, and about 1.5 inches in diameter. Nicely "hung", but certainly not "huge!" But of course the size of an erect penis is NOT the issue when one is locked into a chastity device is it ladies? When i am measured in the flaccid state, i measure in at 40 mm (1.57 inches) in diameter and with a length of 100 mm (4.9 inches). To make matters worse, i am uncut so that means that there is additional bulk that the cage needs to accommodate! Since the chastity tube diameter is only 35 mm getting into the standard device is almost impossible. Add to that the fact that the length of the tube is on 65 mm (2.5 inches) it is virtually impossible to "10 pounds of meat" into a 5 pound container. Based upon my past experiences with the CB-X000 devices (all of them from from 1000 through 6000) i have ended up with edema's that took days to weeks to heal, thus rendering chastity useless.

I would highly recommend that before you plunk down the $165 (US) and invest in this truly nice looking device, you carefully measure the penis that is going to be encased in it for who knows how long and that you do that several times while in the totally flaccid state. Wearing an improperly fitted device can and will cause damage (and i have pictures to prove that point), possibly on a permanent basis! You do not need to worry to much about all of this, but make sure that you move forward wisely! "Caveat emptor!", "Let the buyer beware!" If the penis of the man is not suitably sized to fit into this wonder device, simple look for some of the other devices or possibly some of the custom made devices from companies like Mature Metal would be much better for the man and ultimately YOUR cock that is to be locked up for YOUR pleasure and enjoyment!

If anyone has questions they would like me to answer, please feel free to ask me!

VerySubmissiveSwitch

Good luck to all of you ladies that are stepping into new territory and claiming the lives that you should have been living all along!
Sincerely and Respectfully submitted,

VerySubmissiveSwitch

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

If you google 'DHGate chastity', you will find many stainless steel devices, from small to large. A proper ft should leave as little room as possible for you to move around when it is locked on, and I find that a snug fit is best. If you use crushed ice on yourself, I'll bet you get smaller than the dimensions you posted, and a metal chastity can keep you from growing.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

You'd be amazed what you can get it into with enough of the right lubricant. :D

Seriously, before splashing the cash on a device pick up some lengths of water pipe and electrical conduit at the local DIY store, cut some short lengths, smooth the edges with glasspaper and experiment with wearing them for a while. This way you'll get a much better idea of the size you need.

And with a bit of imagination you'll find uses for the rest of the pipe - leg spreaders, hands off genitals brace, fiddle etc.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Most Home Depots have scraps of pvc pipe, very cheap. Cut with a hacksaw or pipe cutter.

BrokeZodiac
Unfettered Newbie

Another update

I've noticed that the device is sort of "stretching" meaning when on, there seems to be more of a gap between the connecting portions of the device. Since the locking mechanism is built in, I can see the brass metal piece through the gaps. Also, I was at least once able to, with either some effort or by accident, able to slip my balls out of the ring with my shaft still in the tube and the device still locked on. I was unable to do that when I had first received the device. It did hurt for a couple seconds during this/these instances due to the obvious squeezing the balls went through, but it wasn't a lot of pain and it didn't last long.

I've always felt even the smallest ring size is a bit too big, and it's advertised as 40 mm in diameter. Perhaps this is due to the "anatomical" shape of the ring. Either way, it at least can work for some people for awhile, I guess.

VerySubmissiveSwitch
Unfettered Newbie

i am now following this thread...

VerySubmissiveSwitch

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

VerySubmissiveSwitch wrote:I have been through all of the standard devices in both plastics and metal and all of them suffer from the same major problems. Please take note that i do NOT consider myself to be a man with a large endowment.

When i am measured in the flaccid state, i measure in at 40 mm (1.57 inches) in diameter and with a length of 100 mm (4.9 inches).
YOU may not consider yourself to be well-endowed, but the sources I've found via Google say that you are!

"Of the 16 studies they cited, from various countries, the earliest was carried out over a hundred years ago and published in 1899. They all arrived at similar average penis lengths:

"Flaccid lengths ranged around 7 to 10 centimeters (2.8 to 3.9 inches)
Flaccid circumferences ranged around 9 to 10 centimeters (3.5 to 3.9 inches)"
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271647.php

"One study found the mean flaccid penis length to be 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) (measured by staff). A review of several studies found average flaccid length to be 9–10 cm (3.5–3.9 in)." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_peni ... penis_size

1.57" in diameter equals 4.93" in circumference, so you're 25% larger (in both dimensions) than the largest of the RANGE of average sizes that were cited -- which means "more than 25% larger than the 'average.'"

The makers of the "standard devices" that you've tried are in business to make money -- if most of their customers were complaining that their devices were too small, wouldn't they try to accommodate them? Instead, when the CB-6000 came out, there were too many customers saying "nice device, but can you make it SMALLER?" so they created the CB-6000S -- but customer demand didn't lead them to create a larger version!

Congratulations on being above average, except for the problems it's causing you in the world of chastity. :D Yours is a "problem" that most men wouldn't be complaining about! There are a lot devices and pills designed for penile enlargement, but I've never HEARD of anything designed for "penile reduction."

VerySubmissiveSwitch
Unfettered Newbie

stephanie_cd thank you for the information. Please note that i have always considered myself to be "Nicely endowed" and have always considered myself to he blessed, i just never considered myself to be much more than average. Chastity for me has had it's challenges for sure, but i found that the custom devices from places like Mature Metal or SteelWerks, or the CostaVita Lancelot line meet my needs. My main purpose for my original post was to make sure that people interested in beginning chastity or upgrading to more advanced forms of chastity, really take the time to measure the genitals that are to be in chastity carefully and to fully take those measurements into the final decision when purchasing any device. Choosing a device that is too small is simple a total waste of money and if an improperly sized device is purchased and worn, especially for more than a few days, then there could be some serious medical issues that can be encountered.

Another thing that i did not mention in my original post was that selecting a device that is too large also has some drawbacks as well. One of my custom devices was not really sized right and ended up being a bit to large which results in the ability to become erect, if even only partially. This can overcome the intended results of having your man locked in chastity. True it does not allow the man to manipulate the penis to achieve orgasm and it can cause increased frustration just the same.

One last thing that i did not mention in my original post was the fact that, being being locked in chastity does not always mean that one will not achieve orgasm! For me as well as for some other men, Chastity can REDUCE orgasms, but it may not prohibit them! i can achieve orgasm just from mental stimulation with little or no physical stimulation. In fact I would say that most of my most powerful and memorable orgasms had little to do with physical stimulation and had much more to do with mental stimulation! Of course that is why i an also make a love-making session last for a long time! i have never been a "Wham, bam thank you Maam" kind of a guy!

VerySubmissiveSwitch