Back, and in a new belt!

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Back, and in a new belt!

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

Hello awesome kinky people!

I used to hang out in this forum all the time but I've been away for a long time (OMG just looked at my post history, it has been since last October :oops: )

Long story short, we took a bit of a break from a lot of kink; we still had our Mistress/slave dynamic but we went to fewer events, there was a lot going on in our lives and a lot of it not good. My job was dying, so there was a ton of stress and worry there, and we had a lot to deal with with Mistress's recently-widowed mother.

But it's all worked out! :D

And recently I bought a new chastity belt. I didn't want to spend the kind of money it takes for a my-steel or neosteel, so I went with this one from dhgate except Mistress wanted the black instead of pink lining.

It arrived pretty quickly considering it had to come all the way from China, but (lol) it arrived on the same day Mistress's mother came to visit, so I had to wait almost a week before I could try it on.

After a few initial struggles, I figured out how to get into it and it's awesome! Mistress even helped me put it on the first time, and genuinely seemed to be excited and interested, so I'm really happy about that. She sent me out on a test bike ride (because I need to pedal to work and back every day) and gave me a time limit of a half hour. I went out and took a route over all kinds of rural roads and trails, flat, hills,etc. It works great, I hardly noticed it was on; the waist belt really helps to hold it in place. I got a little carried away and by the time I got back it had been 40 minutes. :oops:

Mistress scolded me a little (gently) and told me to get to making supper. As I started to prepare and organize the ingredients for our lasagne, She came up behind me with something, a wooden spoon maybe, and gave me 5 decent swats to each cheek, a total of 10, 1 for each minute I'd been late.

I've had no trouble sleeping, and Monday morning I rode to work, sat at my desk all day, and rode back, including an errand on the way home that took me a few km out of my way. We went to a munch and Mistress delighted in telling everyone about my predicament; the other Mistresses grinned and nodded in approval, while some of the subby girls took it upon themselves to act extra flirty and sexy to tease me. It worked... strain strain strain throb throb throb. :oops:

I've been in it 6 days now (except for a couple of 5-minute unlockings, supervised, to adjust it - tighter), and it is still going great. I'm not really developing any sore spots, and Mistress has made zero mention of unlocking me. I've had a few times already where I've gotten so desperately horny I've tried - and I mean TRIED to masturbate in the belt, and I can't. I mean, I tried for like 20 minutes, pulling and tugging and jiggling and... everything. I could not even get close, I couldn't get anything.

I'm absolutely thrilled, and absolutely terrified. This is new territory for me. I've never had a chastity device so completely effective for me, and Mistress has never been so into it as She seems now. I think I may have finally gotten what I've always wanted, and I think I'm completely screwed! :oops: :D :lol:
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Re: Back, and in a new belt!

Unread post by happily_locked »

Fantastic! You may be screwed, but will NOT do any screwing unless you buy a strap-on! You sound as though you are very happy! Be sure to show your mistress know how thrilled you are.