questions before buying a CB

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
kenny1999
Chair Bound

questions before buying a CB

Unread post by kenny1999 »

i am searching for a CB for myself to reduce masturbation. I will wear it full time for up to weeks or months, of course, it must be locked by a padlock, however I have to travel abroad for a few times in a year and go through the airport security check, will I be found out by the equipment? I know it is not illegal but it is a concern because if it could be found out, a lot of embarrassment will happen

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Re: questions before buying a CB

Unread post by SergioUK »

You don't mention what sort of device you're looking at but mentioning just the padlock suggests you're thinking of a plastic tube type (CB-3000 etc.).

The sensitivity of airport metal detectors has been increased substantially in recent years, though a padlock or prince albert piercing is likely to be passed off as the zip of your trousers, but the introduction of new body scanners means a chastity device could potentially be found that way. Some have tested this by taking a padlock through security in their pocket as you can always say "Oh, damn! That was supposed to go on my suitcase at check-in" but the situation changes from month to month now so past success couldn't be relied on for a future trip.

Obviously a full belt or metal tube is going to set off every alarm in the place, resin or carbon fibre underwear styles will probably be seen by the new scanners.

An alternative if you have a trusted friend and can leave yourself alone for half an hour :-) would be to have two additional padlocks and two small combination key safes. Your friend sets the combinations (differently) and places the key to the lock on the device in one keysafe along with the second padlock (open), the key to which goes in the second keysafe with the third padlock, (also open). Once safely on your way to the airport the trusted friend texts you the combination to the first keysafe so you can retrieve the key and second padlock, and remove the device in a public toilet before checking in your luggage with keysafes in. Once through security you find another toilet and refit the device with the second padlock. For the return journey you repeat with the other keysafe. Your friend could insist on regular pictures from your phone from their text to your being locked up again so there's no time 'unaccounted for'. Just hope there are no changes to the flights that result in a third trip through security. :-)

It would be so helpful if the authorities could make a discreet statement about chastity devices, but it would almost certainly be ridiculed in the popular press. But then no publicity is bad publicity...

kenny1999
Chair Bound

Re: questions before buying a CB

Unread post by kenny1999 »

SergioUK wrote:You don't mention what sort of device you're looking at but mentioning just the padlock suggests you're thinking of a plastic tube type (CB-3000 etc.).

The sensitivity of airport metal detectors has been increased substantially in recent years, though a padlock or prince albert piercing is likely to be passed off as the zip of your trousers, but the introduction of new body scanners means a chastity device could potentially be found that way. Some have tested this by taking a padlock through security in their pocket as you can always say "Oh, damn! That was supposed to go on my suitcase at check-in" but the situation changes from month to month now so past success couldn't be relied on for a future trip.

Obviously a full belt or metal tube is going to set off every alarm in the place, resin or carbon fibre underwear styles will probably be seen by the new scanners.

An alternative if you have a trusted friend and can leave yourself alone for half an hour :-) would be to have two additional padlocks and two small combination key safes. Your friend sets the combinations (differently) and places the key to the lock on the device in one keysafe along with the second padlock (open), the key to which goes in the second keysafe with the third padlock, (also open). Once safely on your way to the airport the trusted friend texts you the combination to the first keysafe so you can retrieve the key and second padlock, and remove the device in a public toilet before checking in your luggage with keysafes in. Once through security you find another toilet and refit the device with the second padlock. For the return journey you repeat with the other keysafe. Your friend could insist on regular pictures from your phone from their text to your being locked up again so there's no time 'unaccounted for'. Just hope there are no changes to the flights that result in a third trip through security. :-)

It would be so helpful if the authorities could make a discreet statement about chastity devices, but it would almost certainly be ridiculed in the popular press. But then no publicity is bad publicity...
Thank you for your detailed reply.

OK, I don't want to make things complicated but I just have one more question- If I am found wearing chastity belt (either the full belt or plastic CB with padlocks), neglect the possible embarrassment, would they understand what it is immediately and would I be treated very seriously when they know it is a chastity belt? (for example, send me to inspection room, ask me why I am wearing this, or a lot of officers come to look at my belt for inspection) I may only mean European countries and USA, not talking about Asian countries with countless possibilities

The reason I ask this is that I am thinking about what to buy - plastic one or a steel/chrome one, I personally perfer a steel/chrome one because it is said to be more comfortable and with better hygiene than the plastic one, but if a plastic one could be less troublesome than a steel one when passing through the airport security check, then I will probably go for a plastic one. If they are likely to be the same because of the padlock then I will probably go for a steel one, because it is quite meaningless to buy two pieces of CB and I don't want to.