lockbox tampering?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

lockbox tampering?

Unread post by justDIY »

for those that self lock, using a combination lockbox and a timer service... how does one avoid tampering with the lock box itself?

from several videos watched on youtube it takes less than 30 seconds to open the 4 round dial type box, and only a little longer to get the push-button type, using very simple tools, nothing extreme like drilling.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: lockbox tampering?

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i dont have the knowhow to break into my lockbox.i dont want to destroy it.
beside the fun is not being able to get to the key,not cheat

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

If you want to do a real lock box, go to the bank and rent a Safety- Box.
Now your keys would be unreachable for some time. Great for Chasityy Belts.
Rae

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

tiemeupalso wrote:beside the fun is not being able to get to the key,not cheat
Exactly -- even though the urge to "cheat" may come and go, anybody with the right motivation and a few basic tools can get into the average sort of lockable container, but possibly destroying the container in the process.

It's why when I "remote lock" myself into my fetishy leather outfits, I use a small box, a chain, two 4-digit padlocks, and then wrap the chained-up box in a hundred feet (or more) of plastic wrap. The plastic layer keeps me from thinking "10000 possible combinations, at we'll say 'one second per combination' would be 3600 combinations in an hour, so just under three hours per lock to try them all. Six hours tops, and since the odds are that neither combination is '9999' the odds are that it'd be more like three hours for BOTH locks!""

Then if I sign the plastic with a permanent marker and take pictures of the signed and wrapped box, that's a relatively tamper-proof seal for whoever is holding the combinations! :D

thisisabind
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by thisisabind »

For me, your question isn't necessarily a simple one and it begs the question...

As a self locker, what would you like out of your chastity experience?

I've got some thoughts/advice I'll share but it'd be useful if you gave us some more details on your experiences so far, if you use a site to keep the code safe, how long you've stayed locked, things like that and maybe we can understand better if, how and where you struggle with wandering fingers... :D Details, dude!

As the self-chastity peeps on here will attest, willpower is a hell of a thing to attain and its something you build up, like any kind of prowess or muscle.

Not having the key is half the fun/challenge and the inconvenience of not being able to easily turn the 3 or 4 digit padlock to freedom is a great deterant but also riding out that attack of the hornys until its passed has its own short term and eventual rewards too.

But what do you want? Is it a nice bit of fantasy forplay you're after for 30 mins or do you want to feel LONGTERM DENIAL? Dun dun duuuuun!!! :D

There's no rules really if you're self locking other than the ones you make for yourself. If you can't resist temptation, there's always the next time the padlock clicks on. For me, it took a while before it clicked and I started taking it more seriously, and by that I mean have a whole lot of fun with it!
New adventures.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

For a while, I left my keys, yes all the keys, in my safe deposit box. I would visit it every Monday, 'borrow' the key to unlock at lunchtime, then have to deal with my anticipation all afternoon. Monday nights were wasted. I'd shave, wash well, and relock before going to bed. The first three day weekend was a very interesting surprise, and I stayed locked for two weeks. I soon built up to staying locked for a month at a time, then longer intervals. Having the keys UNAVAILABLE was a much bigger turn-on than just being locked. You might look into http://www.coolthings.com/kitchen-time-lock-safe/.