Chastity poll

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?

Who put you in chastity?

You are your own Key holder (Short Term Chastity)
28%
You are your own Key holder (Long Term Chastity)
11%
A person of the opposite sex is your key holder, it was their idea. (Long Term Chastity)
22%
A person of the opposite sex is your key holder, it was their idea. ( Short Term Chastity)
6%
A person of the same sex is your key holder, it was their idea. (Long Term Chastity)
No votes
A person of the same sex is your key holder, it was their idea. ( Short Term Chastity)
No votes
A person of the opposite sex is your key holder, you often ask them to play (Short therm chastity)
11%
A person of the same sex is your key holder, you often ask them to play ( Short term chastity)
6%
A person of the opposite sex is your key holder, you often ask them to play (Long therm chastity)
17%
A person of the same sex is your key holder, you often ask them to play (Long term chastity)
No votes

Total votes: 18

bound4life2
Chair Bound

Chastity poll

Unread post by bound4life2 »

I don't know about most of you but I have recently introduced my wife to Chastity play, her locking me up. We only play for short term periods of time the longest will be this next week at 9 days. I often have to ask her to hold my key. I will usually lock it on, tie myself into bondage, and leave her the a note with the key about what she can do with me.

I assume anyone who answers is a Male locked into chastity.

If you are a female please leave a comment stating your vote and that you are a female in chastity.

Everyone is welcome to leave a comment sharing how they are in chastity if there is a back story, and their longest time locked without release other than for cleaning or teasing (no orgasm's)

RAE
Strict Strappado

Re: Chastity poll

Unread post by RAE »

Since my wife's passing, My Chastity has been a none issue.
We would play short term with her holding the key; Generally on the weekends.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

My introduction to chastity was 50 years ago, when a girlfriend locked a padlock on my balls before releasing me from restraints, so she could "be sure I was not seeing anyone else". I wore that padlock for months. She mailed me the key a few weeks after we broke up. My first proper chastity was right after the Millers appeared on the Daily Show; I ordered a CB-2000 the next day, was self-locked for years, initially overnight, or for a weekend, but within a couple of months I was leaving my keys in my safe deposit box, and visiting every Monday at lunchtime to unlock, dealing with being unlocked all afternoon, and wasting the whole evening playing with myself before shaving and locking up again. The first three-day weekend was a surprise, but I stayed locked up for two weeks. This rapidly led to my staying locked for a month, then three months. I tried many different chastity devices. I was locked all of 2012; in 2013 I bought a Mature Metal Jailbird, when it arrived, I unlocked the old CB and installed the new one. A custom-fit is so much better than a generic device. It is not possible to get out without the key, unlike the CB-series which I could pull out of if I really tried. I was otherwise locked up all year. I got married, but my wife was a terrible key holder. She would offer to unlock me several times a day, in spite of my telling her that I wanted to be locked unless she wanted me unlocked for a short time for her pleasure. Early this year, I bought a device from DHGate which included a hollow metal catheter, and started wearing it. I then discovered that if I did not use the pin provided to close the device, TWO locks could be put through the hole for that pin. My wife, knowing I was locked, said I could take a local lady to lunch. After lunch, we went to Home Depot, and I bought her a lock, which she installed in the parking lot. She will not unlock me, because she says I have not spent the night serving her, and my wife will no longer unlock me, since I might visit my other key holder. I now must talk TWO key holders into unlocking me at once, and neither will unlock me, thinking I will play with the other. I may finally have gotten myself permanently locked! Fantastic!

None of your options in the poll applied to me...

enigmaPOJ
Chair Bound

Unread post by enigmaPOJ »

bound4life2 wrote: I assume anyone who answers is a Male locked into chastity.

If you are a female please leave a comment stating your vote and that you are a female in chastity.
I replied "A person of the same sex is your key holder, you often ask them to play ( Short term chastity)", I am a Trans Woman in a lesbian relationship. I have a full belt that is a TG belt and the longest I've been locked up is 5 1/2 months, but lately it's only been short times of a week or less.
Just a Geeky Kinky Girl