Need A New Chastity Device

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
RopeRider
Tightly Hogtied

Need A New Chastity Device

Unread post by RopeRider »

I am looking for advice on buying a new chastity device. I really like the looks of the Holy Trainer and the price. I have been wearing a CB6000S with much success but its showing some cracks in the plastic and I don't think it will last much longer. I almost bought the Holy Trainer a year ago but wanted to get some others feedback first. My wife usually keeps me in chastity for fairly long time 2 to 5 weeks or so and we would like to go longer but need something that I will be able to wear longer. I would really appreciate some suggestions and advice on the Holy trainer or others regarding fitting and long term wear.

Thanks in advance, RopeRider

BrokeZodiac
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Need A New Chastity Device

Unread post by BrokeZodiac »

Awhile ago I posted a rather lengthy opinion on it, more specifically the V2.

http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=101869

I still use it because it's better than the other one I have in my opinion, but I am not a long term player. If that changes in the future, so be it.

Either way, it's so much more comfortable than the CB-6000s and if you can get past the price, it MIGHT be worth it. Take a look at the review and see what you think.
NOTE: Avatar is not me.

Email: head_hurting@yahoo.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008246521022

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I'd recommend a device from mature metal. Mine is so comfortable that I forget I'm wearing it.
DHGate has many inexpensive metal devices, too.

BrokeZodiac
Unfettered Newbie

I also know of a website that sells a decent variety of chastity devices, among many other things, and based on emails with questions and their responses, they seem like they know what they're doing. Website could be a LITTLE more user friendly, but other than that, they seem to be alright. Not entirely sure if I can post a link here, but feel free to send me a message and I'll tell you there, unless someone confirms it's fine to post the link.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Yes, you ARE allowed to post links here! :D

The only "restriction" on commercial links is if you're the owner of the website in question -- we try to corral most of those in one section.

BrokeZodiac
Unfettered Newbie

Ok cool; thanks!

I sent a private message, but for those who might wonder, the website is based out of the Netherlands

www.mince.nl

Since I'm in the States and don't want to send out my personal info, I tried using a generic Visa gift card to get some stuff, but it only works for US purchases. I sent an email asking if anything can be done so I can somehow still buy the stuff, and am waiting on a reply.

Talven81
Chair Bound

Unread post by Talven81 »

I've worn the CB6000, a full belt, and a metal one like the CB6000. It all depends on what kind of belt you are looking for.

The person above that suggested dhgate is correct, that is where I have been able to find high quality belts at a reasonable price. My current belt described below was only US$35, while a full belt and cuff set ranges US$250-350 instead of the US$1000+ you see elsewhere.

If you are looking for a CB6000 style belt I recommend this belt, I currently own this one and it's made of high-quality steel at a fraction of the price of the CB6000, and is the first one of this style I haven't been able to pull out of (with the anti-escape spikes in place, they prevent escape and cause little to no discomfort).

Full belts can seem more intimidating but I honestly enjoy them more. I recommend this one as I have had it before. These belts can be hidden as easy as any, about the only thing it MIGHT show under is skinny jeans, but I doubt it even then as I was able to hide it under fairly tight clothing. This belt is very secure when sized right and is resizable in case your weight changes, there are other sellers that also provide thigh cuffs and full cuff sets if you want a whole package. The only warning I will give about this belt is be careful of bending the steel crotch plate repetitively when taking it on and off, for sizing, cleaning, etc. as the metal can bend and eventually break. Not a design flaw but just a fact of sheet metal.

RopeRider
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RopeRider »

Well it took me a long time to pull the trigger on purchase of a new device. I decided to try the Holy Trainer V2. I ordered with the smallest ring after reading some reviews and based on the ring I use with the CB6000. Turns out I couldn't wear it. It was too small and restricted circulation in my balls so I had to order the middle size and wait for it to arrive. At first I though this one was too tight but found it was tolerable and it soon became comfortable. Up till now we have only done some short trial periods checking it out. But now I am locked and turned over the key. We started Sunday and I am to be locked for 9 days. Its been 2 days so far and I am very impressed. 1. I cannot squeeze my balls through to get it off like I could with the CB. 2. the ring does not chaffe and it is quite comfortable considering it keeps my balls captured. 3. the sleeve is somewhat smaller than the CB and fits snugly around my cock. no room for movement or wobbling around in there and yet comfortable. 4. I like the built in locking mechanism and the way it is smaller and less annoying than the padlock on the CB. 5. It is much closer to the body and less obvious. I am really liking this device and I think the overall comfort and security will make for some long term lock ups once my key holder wife realizes that.

RopeRider