New to Chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Atalltimes
Unfettered Newbie

New to Chastity

Unread post by Atalltimes »

Hi

I am a submissive husband who has been trying to encourage my very vanilla wife into becoming the dominant partner in our relationship. I am particularly interested in Chasity play as I enjoy tease and denial, and it seems to be a more acceptable form femdom play that my wife would accept. After some time and a few unsuccessful attempts at trying to get my wife try chastity, she has finally agreed to keep me locked, "if it makes you happy". Although it may sound as though she is only going along with this for my benefit, she was quite good humored when I presented myself for the first time locked up in a CB6000S. Her initial questions were, "Does it not hurt", "don't you take it off at night" and what if I needed the key in an emergency.

As we are at the very beginning of this I have no idea how she will react longer term, or how much she will come to embrace me being locked and denied.

Does anyone have any advice, maybe having been in the same position themselves, about how to proceed, to do's and the don't's so to speak.

I have just ordered a new

http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/spiral-stain ... 92662.html

Is this a good metal alternative?

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Re: New to Chastity

Unread post by happily_locked »

After you have emphasized tat you want her to keep you locked, you might suggest that being locked makes you want to please her in whatever ways she would desire, and that the longer you are locked, the more you want to please her. Tell her that you want to find out how long you can stay locked without release...

Atalltimes
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Atalltimes »

Thanks happily_locked for the advice.

Things have started quite well despite the need to change my device within days of my wife agreeing to me wearing it. Despite that she seems to have taken to this quite well, and only raise mild surprised when I presented myself to her wearing a new metal device.

Over the first few days, she has been discreetly touching and feeling the device with her feet, but last night she began to show more interest in it. I eventually found myself kneeling naked beside our bed, the device feeling wonderfully heavy and me straining the inside of the cage with my erection. To my surprise she blindfolded me with a scarf and tied my hands above my head. Then after some teasing she told me to stay there while she took her make up off.

I could believe how wet she felt, when she had me pleasure her orally, and post orgasm, had me kneeling naked at her bedside, while she sorted through all of her opaque tights that I had washed for her that day. Each pair that she choose to keep, I folded and put away for her. Then with no further thought for my pleasure or any suggestion of release, she headed off downstairs leaving me to tidy up and get dressed.

I'm loving my device and the feeling of wearing it around her. Does this feeling every go away, the feeling that she is happy for you to be locked and is encouraging your submission. I hope not. Oh and one more question. I keep finding myself slipping down the inside of the cage, so that my penis is half way down the cage. Not exactly uncomfortable, but not the ideal position. Any ideas or suggestions. I guess i'm just not big enough to fill the cage....!!!

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I still love being locked. It makes me feel submissive, as well as more sexually wanting. If I am unlocked, I miss it.
I would love to find a lady who would keep me in chastity, and make me into her total sissy slut,.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

You can google 'DHGate male chastity' to find hundreds of stainless steel devices is a huge range of sizes, most for under $50.
I've had excellent luck with things I ordered through them. A chastity that is snug when you're flaccid will drive you crazy, at least it does that to me, since it is no longer possible to get even the beginning of an erection. If it covers any parts, you'll need to remove it for cleaning, but I have managed to wear the cages indefinitely.