Mature Metal Love

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Switch26
Unfettered Newbie

Mature Metal Love

Unread post by Switch26 »

Recently I switched from a CB-6000 to a custom mature metal jailbird and wow. The difference is staggering. So much more comfortable, secure, and sleeping in it is a breeze. If anyone is on the fence about the switch, do it. Now too bad my usual keyholder is too far away these days to play, self locking or an online playmate it is for me until she moves back next year. Hehe.
Who Dares, Wins.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Re: Mature Metal Love

Unread post by happily_locked »

Yes, the mature metal jailbird is extremely comfortable to wear long-term. I forget I am wearing mine until something causes me to notice it, like a low-cut blouse. Interested in a key holder? Where are you?

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

The jailbird is particularly wonderful because not only is it totally secure and completely comfortable, but also because it allows sounding without removal. Sounding excites me, but not enough to have an orgasm. Continued use of a magic wand does not get me an orgasm, it just increases my desires to an intolerable level.

AliceInBondageLand
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by AliceInBondageLand »

They make the finest price-to-value ratio of devices out there right now. I am very pleased with their results and also their customer support too! :-D

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

It has been a total pleasure to do business with them. When I inquired about a jailbird with two locks, they replied within hours that they could make one for me, and told me the very reasonable cost addition for that modification of their device. It arrived sooner than I thought it would, fit perfectly, and accepted two locks I had a second key holder for a while, but she gave her keys to my primary key holder after about six weeks. Perhaps she wanted to be able to UNLOCK me, rather than to keep me locked.