Need advice about chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
sTypeMan
Unfettered Newbie

Need advice about chastity

Unread post by sTypeMan »

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum!
Mistress wants me to be in chastity for the whole month without using a device. I'm allowed to cum only on full moon. I have a hard time with this rule. I haven't been able to keep myself in chastity for more than 2 weeks. This rule is very important for her and I really want to please her.

I wonder how are the members here deals with long term chastity. Any advice will be appreciated.

thisisabind
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Need advice about chastity

Unread post by thisisabind »

Hi sTypeMan,

Welcome to the forum!

I think you sum it up best with this line.
sTypeMan wrote:I really want to please her.
So, do just that! :)

If your Mistress wants you orgamsless for a month without a device to keep you that way, maybe the simplest way to approach it is when you get horny, ask yourself "would Mistress be pleased if I cum?".

Make her a genuine promise and imagine her disappointment were you to break it.

To me, chastity and, for want of a better word, denial, isn't just about devices. Its about resolve and respect, making a fantasy a reality and not making your orgasm the thing you want. Some men dream of what you have, a Mistress who asks long term orgasm control from you and the interaction that entails, so live it and enjoy it. The thrill of being out of control, of not knowing when/how/if (ahem, next full moon is Feb 3rd BTW... :gag: ) and that, in your case, putting your Mistress first and repaying her trust in you will make her very happy.

And then you get what you want....
sTypeMan wrote:I really want to please her.
And of course, when you are allowed to cum, that it might very well be mind blowing should be incentive enough too!!!

With a few long term chastity stints under my belt (ba dum tish!!!), I can tell you that you do just have to get used to it. Thats not easy advice but its like marathon running. You don't run 26 miles the first time you train for one!!! Build up stints if you find it a struggle, and imagine your pride of breaking your own longest chastity period.

You do want to be a record breaker, don't you?

And finally, relax, enjoy this wicked game with your Mistress, the delicious mental element of it, its fun!

thisisabind
New adventures.

sTypeMan
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sTypeMan »

thisisabind,
Thank you for the reply. I guess there is no easy fix for that. I just have to keep trying.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Indeed. just keep trying. Chastity becomes not about you, but about pleasing her..If you were married, would you cheat on your wife? How would that make her feel? Same is true of doing without for your mistress. You will severely disappoint her if you fail, and please her greatly if you manage to control yourself. I'm not able to control myself unless I am locked into a device to keep me from playing, and inevitably having orgasms, so I am locked into a device with no real hope of EVER being released, except for her pleasure, when she wants. That makes me adore her, and want very much to please her any way she wants.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

So... how are you getting on?

Is your willingness to please your Mistress greater than your urge for self pleasure?

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

happily_locked wrote:Indeed. just keep trying. Chastity becomes not about you, but about pleasing her..If you were married, would you cheat on your wife? How would that make her feel? Same is true of doing without for your mistress. You will severely disappoint her if you fail, and please her greatly if you manage to control yourself. I'm not able to control myself unless I am locked into a device to keep me from playing, and inevitably having orgasms, so I am locked into a device with no real hope of EVER being released, except for her pleasure, when she wants. That makes me adore her, and want very much to please her any way she wants.
I will admit I'm pretty clueless when it comes to the experience of chastity, but your statement above reads more it's about you than it was ever about her!

We could break it down into why I see it that way but it's to much for me to type, so... I'll just say this: If you truly adored "her" you'd just stop fantasizing, masturbating and climaxing so much WITHOUT her, and WITHOUT forcing her to control Mr. Winky every moment by keeping you "locked up". PERIOD.

Saying you're not able to control yourself is BS! If I have read your past posts correctly you have a desire to be in chastity, couple that with your "inability" to control yourself and BAMMM, you now "present" a solution to "her"! Which if she complies you will want very much to please and adore her!

Who's this really about?
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

It's actually about both of us. By now, I might be able to not masturbate for a while, but if it is possible, the urge to orgasm grows over time, and eventually, I give in. She loves knowing I have no orgasms except the ones she lets me have, and I love being unable to masturbate, no matter how much I want to have an orgasm. She lets me pleasure her at least daily, and I am happy to give her the pleasure I cannot have.