First Metal Belt

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Chronos
Chair Bound

First Metal Belt

Unread post by Chronos »

so it's tax season here in the US, and I decided for the first time to "upgrade" from
my painful CB6000 to a full metal belt, even if a cheap one, and am considering one
off of DHGATE, and wanted to know if anyone has experience with this belt or any
others like it, thanks :)

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Re: First Metal Belt

Unread post by keyless »

Fun for the experience, but basically useless in practice.

Spoiler ahead!

Spoiler ahead!

Spoiler ahead!

Spoiler ahead!

Both of the waist bands on the belts I purchased from DHGate (a classic Florentine, or 'T' style and a 'Y' style) are made to be easily adjustable with a common screwdriver and a small nut driver or pliers. It's dead simple to use said nut driver or pliers to open the size adjustments and release yourself from the belt while the belt is being worn. Presumably this is not an issue with the more expensive belts, where the waist band is one solid piece made to your measurement...

A nice toy at the price, perhaps worthwhile to see if you like that style of belt before shelling out the cash for a Mature Metal or Neosteel.
So many people in the same device ...

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

Almost every toy I've purchased from DHGate has gone in the trash due to the cheap metal they use. I wouldn't trust that belt near my privates. A set of ball stretcher weights I purchased from them appear to be 304 grade "semi stainless" but even they cause skin irritation after they get wet a few times.

They go on and on about high quality hand made stainless steel blah blah, well, of course it's lies.

Just my humble opinion, keep saving for the real deal if you want a full belt -consider not spending the money now another form of chastity torment :)

Chronos
Chair Bound

Unread post by Chronos »

Update: So said belt arrived through the mail on feb 22nd, and I've been experimenting a bit
and have a few thoughts about the belt itself I'd like to share...

After looking the device over, the construction compared to the much higher quality belts (neosteel.. ect)
does not even come close to comparison, the entire belt, including adjustable waistband, and even the locking pin
itself are all held together by a screw and bolt combination, which would make escape quite easy since one could grasp
the lock itself and literally "unscrew" one's way to freedom fairly easily...

I've made a few modifications to the belt itself to remedy some of it's issue's mainly i drilled out the holes for the locking
and guide pins, and replaced them with a set of screws and a locking pin from a cb series belt cut down to size, aswell as
using a number of 1/8 rivets and washers to actually rivet the belt together in any place a screw would otherwise be keeping it whole...

Thoughts...
Overall, modified the belt is reasonably secure minus the idea of trying to drill a rivet while it's being worn and managing not to hit anything "vital", fits fairly snug (one might even say tight) once adjusted properly and does do it's job even if it's low end.
As an investment I would say the more expensive belts are certainly the way to go, but that said: as a way to experience a
metal belt at a lower cost range it does suffice and in my opinion does give that "belted" feel without the high "belted" price..