Cruise Ship Secuity and Chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
RopeRider
Tightly Hogtied

Cruise Ship Secuity and Chastity

Unread post by RopeRider »

I was wondering if anyone has worn a chastity device and got thru security undiscovered when boarding a cruise ship. I was wondering if could get thru boarding security wearing the new Holy Trainer without being discovered. Has anyone tried it? Or know of any attempts? Is there security the same as airports? X-ray etc? Or just metal detectors? There is very little metal in the Holy Trainer locking device and I was wondering if it would make it through undetected. Let me know if anyone has had any experience with it or any other device. Thanks RopeRider

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Cruise Ship Secuity and Chastity

Unread post by justDIY »

Other than brief embarrassment of being groped by some rent a cop, are there prohibitions against wearing a chastity cage while on a cruise ship?

The magic lock looks tiny - wear some jeans with a button fly, if they wand your crotch, the buttons would be a good cover, probably enough so you'll avoid getting groped.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Cruise Ship Secuity and Chastity

Unread post by SergioUK »

And if they do query it just cough politely and say slightly uncomfortably "Actually I have a piercing down there" and they'll wave you through out of their own embarrassment. Happened to me like that entering a government building a couple of years ago.

I'd be most interested to find out if airport/transport/government security anywhere have a policy on chastity devices?