16+ consecutive hours in urethral chastity device

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
BrokeZodiac
Unfettered Newbie

16+ consecutive hours in urethral chastity device

Unread post by BrokeZodiac »

Hey there, everyone; tis been quite awhile since I last went on this website. Just a week and a few hours shy of 5 months, as a matter of fact. I should definitely be online much more often going forwards, especially due to recent personal events.

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT!

In November of last year, I created a topic/thread about some devices I had purchased and discussed my experiences with them a bit. However, towards the end of that month I decided I would take a break from them and some other stuff for awhile, for reasons I can no longer remember. I cannot recall how long that break lasted or whatever, but it has definitely been over for awhile.

Lately, I have been sporadically wearing the urethral chastity device for a few hours here and there [along with a rather large buttplug], but nothing really anywhere close to being significant in relation to my previous usage periods, until now. Like, literally, right now.

For a more accurate description of sorts of what products I am talking about, I am including the image links below for the two items.

Chastity: dimensions probably can be easily guestimated by those familiar with male chastity cage devices

http://www.dhresource.com/albu_42755105 ... undage.jpg

Butt plug: insertable length: 5 inches; diameter at widest point: about 2.3 inches

http://d3f650ayx9w00n.cloudfront.net/700/350-02.jpg

I was locked and plugged at 12:30 AM this morning, and have been since then. It is now almost 5:00 PM, making the total time over 16 hours without removing either item. I didn't sleep much before I needed to get up today, but these items are not reasons why; the lack of sleep, however, might have actually prevented my body from trying to have the equivalent of a nighttime erection, therefore not causing much, if any, pain from the chastity.

I might end up removing the chastity within the next couple hours because of specific life situations that would probably make that a very wise decision, and of course removing the butt plug would be beneficial so I can empty my bowels if necessary, which is probably the case.

Well, there's my update for now; I plan on being back online before, say, another 8 hours pass, so I should get to any comments/responses/etc then.
NOTE: Avatar is not me.

Email: head_hurting@yahoo.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008246521022

BrokeZodiac
Unfettered Newbie

Re: 16+ consecutive hours in urethral chastity device

NOTE: It says that this post was made at 4:04 PM in my time zone, but that's not accurate; it was just a few seconds ago and it is 5:00 PM right now.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

It's good that you are increasing the duration of your chastity experiences, perhaps you should set a goal to stay in chastity for a month. I wore a chastity with a urethral tube and an attached butt plug for a couple of months last year, until my key holder got tired of letting me remove the plug every morning for the obvious reasons. I was locked for all of 2013, except for about a minute while my CB6000 was exchanged for a Jailbird. My key holder has discovered that if I am restrained, then unlocked for an orgasm every couple of weeks, it leaves me much more wanting than if I am simply locked up long term. She enjoys keeping me desperate to please her.

BrokeZodiac
Unfettered Newbie

I currently have absolutely no plans, let alone even desires, to go for that long in chastity. I'm not a constant user of any devices/items/etc and I don't always have the desire to do/use anything for any reason, either. Not to mention that due to my current situation in life, I do not have the realistic ability to do such a thing/such things anyways, so that's not even worth pondering. I have nothing against the feedback; it's just not gonna happen, at least not even close to anytime soon.

Also, I ended up being able to keep it on for longer, and eventually had to take it off just after 8:30 AM yesterday, for a total of 32 complete, consecutive hours in the device. The butt plug, of course, was taken out after maybe 20 hours of so.

I am actually considering maybe trying to go the whole weekend and then some by locking up tonight and not removing it until sometime on Monday, probably in the afternoon, for somewhere around 60-65 hours. Also the butt plug would be included as much as possible as well. Who knows what'll happen.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I got interested in chastity when decades ago, a girlfriend put a padlock on my balls. I wore it for about six weeks, and it was nearly a week after we broke up that I received the keys in the mail. I bought a CB2000 immediately after the Millers were on
"The Daily Show", to talk about it. It came on a Thursday night, and I slept in it. I put it on when I got home from work Friday, and wore it until Monday morning, going out for groceries while wearing it. I left the keys in my desk at work, and locked it on Wednesday night. Friday, I decided to leave the keys at work. I unlocked it during work on Monday, but locked it back on later that evening. I rapidly got to where I unlocked only on Monday afternoons, so Monday evenings were predictably wasted. After a couple of months, I left the keys in my safe-deposit box, and began wearing it full-time. The first three-day weekend was a surprise, and I stayed locked for two weeks. After that, I went on vacations while locked, and soon was unlocking only once a month. After a few years, I decided to try permanent chastity, which resulted in my losing all interest in sex. I dated several girls while I stayed locked into chastity. None was really interested in taking charge of my keys, or receiving pleasure just from my tongue and fingers. After decades of looking, I found my current key holder, and things have never been more exciting for me.. Good luck to you!