My old device, awaiting my new one.

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
sub_james
Unfettered Newbie

My old device, awaiting my new one.

Unread post by sub_james »

Hey everyone, thought I'd share my old chastity device before I get my new one. http://imgur.com/a/MAFvy
I never actually worn it properly (as in, over a full day) but got up to like 10hours I think. This was because of the ring size, which was way too small and made it VERY uncomfortable. That said, pulling out was impossible and I think the next ring size up would've been extremely secure and quite comfortable. Now I've got a new device, a metal version of the CB6000, which has a more comfortable ring and is also way more discrete under clothes, but the ring size on this one is way too big so I can just pull out -.-
The only place I could find spare rings for the device was located in a different country, so now I'm just waiting for the new ring to arrive and hopefully it will be all good! :)
The annoying thing is the ring size I chose originally was the same size as the ideal one for the first device, so it seems like the measurements for the sizes vary between devices which makes it even harder to get right =[