NOvember?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: NOvember?

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Easily hehehehe Not quite ... I remember some naughty person who 'broke' the resolve of TIAB's year of trying ;)

Not me though... I was the epitome of encouragement, keeping him on track every step of the way......... and well into the following year :D

So MsB's Chastemas Countdown should be a doddle I guess... only I make sure is isn't :twisted:

I wouldn't want either of us to get bored now, would I????

The build up to Christmas is such fun don't you think????

Well, I'm having fun and that's the important thing :D

thisisabind
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by thisisabind »

2015 is soo different to 2012. Its easier thus harder too, but easier. Harder. Err.... :?:

oh

Easily...

Oh, that d_g, such a scamp!!!! You could try walking a mile/month in my shoes!

Now...

MsB's Chastemas Countdown is a whole lot of fun.

Thought for tonight:

Is there a breaking point? When all I want to be is good, and to make her happy. When cheating is not an option, only acceptance. Of belonging, of wanting. Longing. Not waiting but LONGING. Breaking point seems equal parts intangible and right there.

Happiness in total.
New adventures.

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Unread post by seidenki »

thisisabind wrote:
seidenki wrote:I dunno about "NOvember", but I locked up a week ago and was considering trying for New Years Day, maybe longer. :-)

And I would welcome more traffic in here, though I have to say I'm part of the problem, of course, for not posting.

Sei.
35 days, Sei?

Surely no problem? :D

I guess you could say I'm now in the advent calender phase of MsB's lockdown.

And its maddening, to be so close to MsB, but to be locked away.
Hah. 35 days is no problem. :-D Most of my lockups are in that range, anyway. 60 days is more difficult, but I've done that a few times. 110 days is about my record. No real goal to see if I can break that this time.

Sei.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

@thisisabind: If you're locked up by MsB, you are a VERY lucky man!

thisisabind
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by thisisabind »

happily_locked wrote:@thisisabind: If you're locked up by MsB, you are a VERY lucky man!
VERY lucky!

On the tenth day of Chastemas, my true love gave to me...

I guess chastity means different things to different people, how they respond or react. I know a lot of people will say that they are constantly horny or it remains constantly on their mind. That they lie in wait for the next big orgasm....

The goal isn't waiting for my prize, the orgasm.

Its intimacy and connection.

There are points, though, where MsB has me in a state, its like nirvana, every touch, whisper or kiss, a bliss that sends me into a wall of sheer WANTING. An overwhelming urge that ends in calming, unactionable desire. Like a wave crest that breaks and leaves me next to her on the serenest of beaches.

I feel wanted and understood. I understand and want right back.

This game feeds us both. We share and go through it together. In touch and in tune. Denied but not, at the same time.

At 27 days, however, yes, I am climbing the walls and attempting some male persuasion. Vive la resistance.

Isn't that part of the fun though? :)
New adventures.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

A couple of years ago, I was locked for 400 days. After a few days, I accepted the fact that I would not be able to have orgasms. After a few months, I was no longer as driven to have them. By the time a year passed, I had pretty much stopped thinking about sex, and actually my desire for orgasms grew less, almost vanishing. My key holder wanted me to constantly desire her, and to increase my desires while I was unable to satisfy them. She began by letting me out occasionally, after she was well-satisfied, and granting me an orgasm. Over a year's time, she has found that allowing (forcing?) me to orgasm about once a month keeps me in the constant state of strongly wanting her, willing to do anything to get my next release.

pdw1234pdw
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pdw1234pdw »

happily_locked wrote:A couple of years ago, I was locked for 400 days. ... Over a year's time, she has found that allowing (forcing?) me to orgasm about once a month keeps me in the constant state of strongly wanting her, willing to do anything to get my next release.
Woow, 400 days, that's a long time.
But I think I know what you mean by the last sentence... You need to be reminded of what you lack.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I live to give her whatever pleasures she wants. I get very aroused when she orgasms,and am trying to learn how to join her so that her orgasms cause me to have one. When I can do that, there will no need to unlock me, ever.