Locked On A Dare

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
timly1999
Unfettered Newbie

Locked On A Dare

Unread post by timly1999 »

I agreed to be locked up on a dare by a group of friends and now have been in chastity since April. There are significant punishments in place for early release based on time remaining. My average time remaining was around 3 months, and had started to come down recently to a low of about 2 months, but is now going back up. Who is still hitting my link? I really want out of this but have no way out.....

Unfortunately, I think I'm starting to get used to the chastity lifestyle.....I'm not as desperate for release, and don't obsess about sex, like I used to.....not sure that's a good thing.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Locked On A Dare

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

Nice, I love doing dares like that. So since April then? Apparently I'm not as good as everyone else with chastity. So what are some of the punishments?

timly1999
Unfettered Newbie

It's one swat per day of early release, bare naked, over the knee, in front of my group of friends. So I'm looking at about 85 swats right now....and I'm sure someone(s) in the "audience" will have their cell phone out and make sure it shows up on the internet somewhere.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Wow. :lol: I probably wouldn't mind that, but you think you would? You gonna try to make it?

timly1999
Unfettered Newbie

There's no way I could take that many swats, maybe something like 20 or so. And naked, over my buds knees, in front of a small group where I could end up crying like a kid.......maybe I could go for that......but 80 swats?? I couldn't handle that.

And having the chance of it going on the internet? No, I can't have that...my ahole friends would love it though I'm sure.....

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

If you're not up for it, then just try to keep it on then. Good luck!

thisisabind
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by thisisabind »

timly1999 wrote:I agreed to be locked up on a dare by a group of friends and now have been in chastity since April. There are significant punishments in place for early release based on time remaining. My average time remaining was around 3 months, and had started to come down recently to a low of about 2 months, but is now going back up. Who is still hitting my link? I really want out of this but have no way out.....

Unfortunately, I think I'm starting to get used to the chastity lifestyle.....I'm not as desperate for release, and don't obsess about sex, like I used to.....not sure that's a good thing.
So you have been getting used to the chastity lifestyle for 8 months solid with at least another 3 months to get used to it.

And lets face it, no doubt, someone will ensure you get used to it until April 2016.

Might it be worth renaming yourself timly2099?

What despicable device do you find yourself in?
New adventures.

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous - so I'm not how much sympathy you'll get from me :P
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

I feel the same, but I can never keep mine on for extended periods of time. So its kinda good that I haven't found a playmate to be my keyholder yet. :lol:

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

I would imagine it would be easier to "not have a choice" per-say?
I mean yes a safeword is a good idea, and it concerns me that this wasn't mentioned by the OP, but i still think lacking that control may make getting used to long-term wear easier?

Just my two cents.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

True, but usually just putting on a chastity device makes me want to... Not have on a chastity device, if you know what I mean. :lol:

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Completely understand; but isn't that half the fun? :P

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

I guess so. :lol:

timly1999
Unfettered Newbie

thisisabind wrote:
timly1999 wrote:I agreed to be locked up on a dare by a group of friends and now have been in chastity since April. There are significant punishments in place for early release based on time remaining. My average time remaining was around 3 months, and had started to come down recently to a low of about 2 months, but is now going back up. Who is still hitting my link? I really want out of this but have no way out.....

So you have been getting used to the chastity lifestyle for 8 months solid with at least another 3 months to get used to it.

And lets face it, no doubt, someone will ensure you get used to it until April 2016.

Might it be worth renaming yourself timly2099?

What despicable device do you find yourself in?

I'm in a Metal Worx Cock Cage, it's pretty comfortable and easy to keep clean in. I don't have experience with any other devices so I have nothing to compare it to.

Unfortunately I'll have to agree with you, looks like I'll be in the cage for a long time..... :-o

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I find that when I am locked for longer times, my desire for release decreases.
I want out the most just after I have been locked.

timly1999
Unfettered Newbie

Agreed, the first 6 months or so were horrible! All I ever thought about was sex, was constantly dripping, distracted in work, and so incredible horny I begged the friends I had the dare with to change the punishment so I could try and get out early.

Now, 9 months since being locked up, I guess my mind is trained not to think about it as much. Sure I still get horny, but knowing there's not much I can do about it, the sex thoughts are short lived.....

wannabestuck
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by wannabestuck »

Loving this thread. I'm two days into my Carlilock and already my time has been up other to over a month. Like you all this is all I can think about right now. I wonder if and when I will get over the hump?