Over A Year

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
timly1999
Unfettered Newbie

Over A Year

Unread post by timly1999 »

With my time remaining in my Carlilock session constantly at 3 or so months added with being locked up since April puts me at over a year in chastity......that is if my link was no longer hit.

Over a year of no erections, no orgasms, merciless cock teasing by my friends with no relief, and helpless to do anything about it.

I think it's made me a stronger person........

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Over A Year

Unread post by justDIY »

That's some impressive will power! Sounds like you're in it for a while longer too. Has it gotten easier this far in, that 3 more months isn't scary any more?

timly1999
Unfettered Newbie

justDIY wrote:That's some impressive will power! Sounds like you're in it for a while longer too. Has it gotten easier this far in, that 3 more months isn't scary any more?
It's really not will power, it's the penalty for early release that keeps me locked. I would love to get out but that's not an option at this point, the penalty is to steep for me to consider.

I wouldn't say it's "easier", I would say I'm more able to deal with the denial of sex and my friends razzing me. This dare has gone on waaay longer than I (or my friends) thought it would, and at first the constant increase in my time remaining used to put me in a panic. Now, my mind set is acceptance of my situation, it's my own fault and I have to live with it.

Of course as soon as the time remaining is low enough I plan on trying to get out of being locked. I know that eventually who ever keeps hitting my Carlilock link will lose interest and my time will drop. I think the person who dared me is probably the one who keeps hitting it even though they deny it.

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

so the link you created doesn't have an expiration date or maximum time limit / click count? (not really familiar with the service)

timly1999
Unfettered Newbie

justDIY wrote:so the link you created doesn't have an expiration date or maximum time limit / click count? (not really familiar with the service)

The sessions can be set up with various limits, my session was purposely not as part of the dare.

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

Can I please borrow your friends? I deserve this so bad!

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

timly1999 wrote:With my time remaining in my Carlilock session constantly at 3 or so months added with being locked up since April puts me at over a year in chastity......that is if my link was no longer hit.

Over a year of no erections, no orgasms, merciless cock teasing by my friends with no relief, and helpless to do anything about it.

With friends like that who needs enemies?
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

timly1999
Unfettered Newbie

Hypercat wrote:
timly1999 wrote:With my time remaining in my Carlilock session constantly at 3 or so months added with being locked up since April puts me at over a year in chastity......that is if my link was no longer hit.

True, remaining time is now well over 4 months and still slowly increasing everyday. My friends think it's hilarious that I've been locked in chastity for so long, and continue to remind me of that fact everyday.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

timly1999 wrote:
Hypercat wrote:

True, remaining time is now well over 4 months and still slowly increasing everyday. My friends think it's hilarious that I've been locked in chastity for so long, and continue to remind me of that fact everyday.
I knew! You're surrounded by assholes!
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

wannabestuck
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by wannabestuck »

Earlier this month I self locked and watched as my time went up and up. And while it can be hard(unlike us teehee), like you I got a sense of pride about not cumming after a while. Some days I barely got anything accomplished due to being holed up in my apartment masturbating furiously. Chafing, rubbing myself raw...not even really enjoying it anymore due to doing it too often. It's made me an awful sex partner because I can only seem to cum when looking at images or videos.

Sadly my session was cut short but I just started a new one and like you I am hoping to push forward to a year...hopefully even more. It will help me so much in life. And the frustration will fuel my stuck fascination. Win win!