Points of intrigue

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
neo2199a
Unfettered Newbie

Points of intrigue

Unread post by neo2199a »

The wife and I have been playing with chastity on and off for quite a while now. We have been using the cb6000 and 6000s. We have been toying around with the idea of adding something like the POI and just haven't decided what route to go. Being a DIY kind of guy I suggested that we might try to make something ourselves first. I thought perhaps I'd model it off the POI and so I have begun the design process.

My biggest issue is how to attach them to the cage without altercation of the cage itself. Not having seen an POI or anything similar in person I am not exactly sure how they attach. Are they just fed onto the locking post over the spacer? Do they replace the spacer? Thoughts? Suggestions?

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Points of intrigue

Unread post by ruru67 »

The original POI fitted over the locking post and side posts - I'm guessing it required using a smaller space. A quick image search suggests that there are now POI kits that fit over the spacer (and the side posts). I'd suggest that would be a preferable design for a home-brew. The downside is that it will won't be clamped in place as for a design that sits in line with a spacer.

You could also replace the spacer with the POI.