Long term devices - advice

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
ZeeW64
Unfettered Newbie

Long term devices - advice

Unread post by ZeeW64 »

Hi,

I've joined the forum as part of me researching a suitable longer term chastity device. I've tried Bon4, Birdlocked, CB-600 and the curve all of which I found either uncomfortable or I was able to pull out quite easily.

My wife and I are currently thinking I have two options; get a Prince Albert or go for a belt device.

I am willing to get pierced and wait until the piercing is large enough, but I am concerned that being un-cut and the weight of the device on the piercing will be painful. However, the PA option is highly erotic to us both.

The other option is to go for a belt, but one that is totally secure and will allow easy bowel movements and access for prostate milking - we think the CS-500 or CS-100 look ideal. I have quite a small scrotum so does this cause an issue if buying a belt?

Any comments on which way to go; PA or belt and if so why and any experiences you have of either methods of chastity and what devices are you using??

Thanks,

ZeeW

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Long term devices - advice

Unread post by justDIY »

Even though my PA has been healed for some time, any kind of pressure or tug on it is most unpleasant. I tried locking it while wearing a 6ks, it was fine laying in bed or on the couch but going for a walk or even sitting in a straight back chair was unpleasant and quickly increased to a burning sensation. That's at 2ga, so no narrow gauge related problems.

Your mileage may vary. Denyingthumper blog has the dude supposedly full time in a steelworx with a PA lock.

ZeeW64
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ZeeW64 »

I sent a quick email to Ms Lori and was impressed that I got a reply within a few hours. It looks as though I will be buying from her and exploiting my PA :D

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

Enjoy! Be sure to share a pic if you can wearing your new device :)

ZeeW64
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ZeeW64 »

justDIY wrote:Enjoy! Be sure to share a pic if you can wearing your new device :)
If all goes to plan I will be in the device for Sept only birthday :twisted:

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

I have a PA now up to 6mm (originally done at 2.4mm and slowly stretched) and I'm uncut. I've worn my SteelHeart for a week at a time without difficulty (though the weight is mostly borne by the scrotum rather than the piercing). Go for it - you won't regret it.

MikeIndy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MikeIndy »

Congrats on the Ms Lori purchase. I have a few of her devices. I mostly use the #9 with the PA. It is truly inescapable. Morning 'wood' can be an issue. I hope you measured well! Oh, and 'enjoy'!

-M

asw_35
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by asw_35 »

Getting a PA for chastity, in my opinion, is a must. I got one years ago and have used and made several devices. I have an earlier Lori tube. It is hand made and is very heavy. Security is excellent, and masturbation is useless with it on. I replaced the little barrel locks provided with more secure ones I found on the web.
Good points of my Lori tube: Great security. Very good for overnight, comfortable enough to get a good nights sleep. Bad points: somewhat hard to put on (I have to do it, my wife has a hard time), I need to use a strap around my waist to hold the weight. Limits mobility due to discomfort. OK of one is very sedentary, but for an active person, the weight and bulk would be a problem.
I got mine early in my chastity days, and I do not think I measured properly, Since I tend to shrink, it pulls on the piercing sometimes. This is not an issue with the tube, it is with my measurements. I have not tried any of her later devices.