I think she's come around... Uh oh

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
neo2199a
Unfettered Newbie

I think she's come around... Uh oh

Unread post by neo2199a »

So my wife and I started playing with chastity while I was on a long period of time away on work. We were literally a nation apart and I had suggested it as a potential method of making the distance a little more exciting. I had been into the idea for a few years but I hadn't ever brought it up. In the end she bought a CB-6000 without telling me it was coming and had it shipped to my po box. Imagine my surprise when I had opened the po box and found that little present.

Well she tried to show interest from afar but I don't know that it really clicked in her head the power she possessed. Fast forward 6 years. I've worn the cage on and off, more or less at my own command and control. Occasionally she'd try to play along by imposing a one or two day period of lockdown but she never seemed to want to play her part. However, recently she has gotten more and more involved as she has started to notice its effects on me. She's placed me on lockdown for 18 days in the past but didn't really do much interaction with me in that regard to make the cage more than just a piece of plastic.

That was until this evening. Mind you at this point I've only been locked up for 4 days at this point. It has been 14 days since my last orgasm. I also was instructed to edge but not orgasm 5 times in the shower yesterday. I had told her today about a fairly hot dream I had the night before (probably caused by the unanswered edges). So this evening we are laying in bed and she slides her hand behind her and starts petting the cage while pushing my hand to her crotch. I helped her out to a serious orgasm, and was working my way towards her second when she pushed my hand away and told me to get washed up so we could go to sleep. Shocked I asked her if she needed anything else, since usually being fingered leads to bigger and better things. She replies, nope I'm all relaxed, going to bed now. I asked her if I was going to get out for some me time or for her to return the favor. She simply stated, "this is what you've been asking for and clearly this is what You want from the dreams Youve been telling me about and you can't have it both ways. You asked for tease and denial, you got it. Ask again and I can promise you that you won't be seeing your dick outside of plastic for the next month."

Well, I can't believe I'm saying this, especially after not thinking she would ever come around but... Be careful what you wish for and be sure you want it. I can't help but wonder how long she's going to keep this going.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: I think she's come around... Uh oh

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Its great to hear your wife is getting into being the one in control of your orgasms. I mean, what's not to like having your man locked and squirming with futility :twisted:

Beware though ;) ... its a heady feeling being the one in control... you might just have created a monster hehehehe

Yep, happy times ahead for you and your missus :D

Maybe in the future consider mixing things up a little. Have her take a look at a few other CBs and see if any take her fancy. For example, my favourite devices are ones made of metal... believe me, from a keyholder's POV there's something deliciously 'permanent' and totally hot about the sight of a hunk of heavy shiny metal locked with YOUR key whether its a solid cage or bars... and it doesn't have to be expensive either. Provided you don't want something for more than a few days play at a time ebay has some great metal devices starting from just over £10.

Long term, then surgical grade stainless steel is a must but short term fun its not so important and will help you decide what suits should you decide to invest in a steelheart, looker or other such expensive but totally worth it device.

joe01
Chair Bound

Re: I think she's come around... Uh oh

Unread post by joe01 »

I probably would've asked her if she promised to leave it locked for a month after she said that. :twisted:

Best of luck to both of you.