Need advice for 1st device

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
danfurbiss
Unfettered Newbie

Need advice for 1st device

Unread post by danfurbiss »

I have always been interested in bdsm and self-bondage, so I have decided to take my fetishes to the next level by getting into chastity. The problem is that there are so many devices and so many prices, I have become overwhelmed and need some help choosing my first. I am just trying it out, so I do not want to spend a ton of money, but I do want a device I can wear for days on end without it falling off.

My optimal price range is $0-$60, but I can go a little higher if need be.

Also, I live with my parents at the moment, so any seller that does not sound like a fetish company is a HUGE plus (which is why I thought amazon.com might be a good choice, but I don't know).

Thanks!

endif
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Need advice for 1st device

Unread post by endif »

First bit of advice I can give you is that Amazon sells through vendors. So whatever you buy from Amazon (chastity devices at least), will be shipped from the vendor, not Amazon themselves. Almost all vendors that sell chastity ships discreetly, so you shouldn't have to worry about that. Just wanted you to understand that it wouldn't be in an Amazon box.

Secondly, I'm afraid you won't find a very good device in that price range, honestly. But hey, every device fits every person differently, so you might find some luck.

If you're worried about discreet shipping, most all sex shops and adult stores sell chastity devices. You wouldn't have to worry about shipping at all.

All in all, good luck in your adventure! It's definitely both a rewarding one and a very frustrating one. >:D

danfurbiss
Unfettered Newbie

Thanks for the advice! I knew that my price range would probably be a little low for this kind of stuff, but I can muster the cash if I find a device that I like. Do you have any suggestions for devices that I could find on Amazon?

danfurbiss
Unfettered Newbie

I found one that I think I like, but I am not sure how it will look in the shipping label:

https://www.amazon.com/Happygo-Chastity ... al_qh_dp_t

Usually when I buy things from vendors from China, it has a label saying what the item is, and I can't have it saying "MALE CHASTITY DEVICE" or "BODY MASSAGER" on the front

Also, the nearest sex shop is in the next state, and the reason I am living with my parents at the moment is that I haven't gotten my driver's license yet, so that is unfortunately out of the question.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

I would imagine, being from Amazon and supplied by them based in your own country, it'll arrive in a standard Amazon box.

The problem with stuff sent from abroad is that in the UK at least, Customs require a description of the contents and this is probably the same for the States when stuff arrives from abroad too, eg, China.

danfurbiss
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Need advice for 1st device Update

I do not buy from Amazon very often, so I am not sure what this means exactly, but I think that I am in the clear as far as shipping packages go here

I found a device that looks about the same as the one in the link above, but it says that it is "Fullfilled by Amazon". Does that mean that it will come in the standard, plain Amazon box with the plain label or will it still come in the same package that the original vendor packed it in (with the shipping label that could really damage my relationship with my parents)?

If it is the first one, what will the label say?

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

From Amazon's website:- "Items "Fulfilled by Amazon" are sold by a third party Seller, but dispatched to you from an Amazon Fulfilment Centre." So I would assume that it will come in an Amazon box. (You know what they say about assuming!)

However, I have had stuff, here in the UK, fulfilled by Amazon and I'm sure that the stuff arrived in an Amazon box and the label only had my address on, not any details of the contents, unlike customs labels.

inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by inallwaysbound »

I have bought 3 of the "cheaper" devices,2 Chinese from Amazon, and one from Pakistan, which was sold by a US seller on

Ebay. The Chinese ones showed up in padded envelopes, with no idea of what was in there. Id have to go look for the

sellers names, but most that I have dealt with understand how to be discrete. On a side note, the Chinese stuff is actually

pretty good, other than the locks. A package of 6 Brinks luggage locks can be had for around 10 bucks on Ebay, and it never

hurts to have other keyed alike locks around. Ill do a little digging later, and put some pics of the devices Ive bought up,

the best one was around $35 with shipping included. It has a hinged ring, and is definitely 100% stainless, we found out the

saltwater pool will corrode locks, but not the cage.... Luckily the lock was removed after swimming, it froze up over the

next day or so. The cage shows no damage, even where its scratched from the lock hitting it all the time.