Sorry Ive been away for some time. New idea.

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

Sorry Ive been away for some time. New idea.

Unread post by inallwaysbound »

So I finally bought a small laptop to replace my old broken one. Anyway, Ive been locked on and off by my Wife for a week or so now, and ideas are flowing again. Funny how you want more of what you "dont" want.... As of now we are using one of the Ebay $20 chinese cages, and it is quite secure, surprisingly. I honestly dont think I could get out without the keys, or breaking it beyond repair.

So my idea is a new full stainless belt. Years ago, I bought one of the Hilmer built Jones style belts, and wasnt super happy with it. I found what I believe to be a real Jones belt on Ebay a while back, the waist band was way too short, and it was in terrible shape, with duct tape padding, and lots of other terrible DIY tricks. I paid less than $50 for it, and was able to salvage the front shield, and the rear chains, plus all the D rings, it unfortunately didnt come with the lock shrouds. I made an aluminum belt for it, and it fit pretty well, using my old tube and lock from the Hilmer belt. Still wasnt 100% what I wanted. Im pretty much a "house husband" now, so I have quite a lot of time to think and build things.

Now, I have just picked up several 8 foot lengths of mirror polished stainless steel, a friend works in a sheet metal shop, so we just had them throw a sheet on the shear, and give me a strip each of 1", 1 1/4" , and 1 1/2" , $10 for each 8 foot length. I found a 8' by 6 inch - 3/32 piece of stainless that I have had laying around for years, not mirror polished, but will come to a real nice shine once its cut and shaped. Luckily I had got a good deal on a Hobart plasma cutter, one of the airforce 250 models. Built in compressor, runs off household current, and cuts up to 1/8 stainless pretty clean. Found a bulk deal on closed cell foam weatherstripping, in a few different widths. Got some black edging from a local auto trim store. I wish I could find the neoprene that the belt builders get. Grainger has some, but its super expensive. I also found a few rolls of really thin 1/16x 3/4" wide polished stainless banding for industrial use (signs, pallet strapping etc..), it should be really handy in this project

Ive been researching locks, and found the FJM computer locking screw devices. Doesn't seem too secure by itself, but with a small round stainless pipe shroud around it to prevent pliers from gripping it, should be quite good. Im going to order 10 of them, just got to finish pricing research. (Ill be building quite an elaborate setup when Im done, so 10 locks may not be enough).

So the plan is to build an aluminum prototype, much easier to cut, drill, and bend. Then, copy it in stainless. I have the chastity bra that Hilmer made, which I have rebanded in aluminum, I will probably use the cups, and some hardware from it, for the new system. The whole thing will be as follows:

Full chastity belt, with rear shield, and a few extra D rings. Going to experiment with chains and the solid front to rear shield.

Chastity Bra, with attachments for collar and belt.

Collar, which as said above, locks to Bra, with a few D rings for attaching to things (Kitchen sink for dishes..etc)

Thigh bands with chains and possibly a solid bar that threads in for punishment (my orig belt had bands, but Ill remake them better)

A Brank. Been fascinated by them lately, and cant imagine one in stainless to match all this, with a rubber thru hole gag, and maybe detachable blindfold, possibly interchangeable gags as well...

Then wrist and ankle cuffs, might do detachable heel locks on the ankles.

Ill need more stainless strips to do all this, but they are a phone call and a day away. Plus a $10 bill. I need to figure out the locks for sure, but they cant be too complicated, it drives my Wife crazy when its difficult to secure my "toys". I think simply threading in a screw using the key will be great, esp if I can put most of them out of my reach. The shroud should make it very difficult to remove. I guess I could make a quick impression of the "key" pattern, but thats cheating...

I guess this is plenty long enough by now, its amazing how much easier typing is with a real keyboard. Id be interested to hear any ideas on this whole project, and will try to get some pics of the before, during, and after of it all.

inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Sorry Ive been away for some time. New idea.

Unread post by inallwaysbound »

Ill get pics when the camera charges, but I have made some progress on the full body chastity suit. I took apart one of my Hilmer made belts, and the bra. Remade the waist band, and bra band out of aluminum for ease of working for now, just so I could fit in them again. I was able to find some solid aluminum rod the same size as the factory lock posts, and drill them so the lock protectors work on the new one. That was fun for a little bit, but I got sidetracked with other projects etc....

So finally today, I was looking at it all. (Ive been in my small cage for 4 days now, so the mind is working overtime on this stuff)..

I have come up with a design, where the bra, collar and belt will be one piece. I have a piece of 3/32 stainless, 8 feet long, and 5" wide. Been saving it for something, today I figured out what. Im going to make a shield, that goes from the lower back, through the crotch, and up to the neck. The shield will be shaped like a regular full chastity belt, with the slot/ holes for the tube to be adjustable, the rear opening with lockable cover/ plug (Probably shouldnt do that...) and will have a separate "posture" bar (3/16 stainless 1 1/2" wide), going up to the back of the collar and locking there. The front shield will be tapered down to ride right between the cups of the bra, and probably have an attachment for an EMPI tens unit (which clips right over the center brace of the bra now, and fits perfectly between the cups) to be secured, with the wires inside the shield. From there it will be attached to the collar permanently, so the only lock needed for the entire system will be at the back neck. I will probably still have a waist and bra band, just for good measure, maybe even one in between. These will all lock to the posture band. Obviously, this will not be a 24/7 wearable item, but will be quite perfect for maid duties that dont require bending over.

The last part, which still isnt 100% figured out, is the brank. I made one from aluminum, with a rubber gag. the gag started life as a 1 1/8" spindle sander. It is nice and stiff, a lot like a pony gag, only bigger. That is riveted to the front mouth shield, goes about 3" inside the mouth, it has a thru-hole, so breathing is no problem. I just dont like the way it looks, its shaped to fit my lower face exactly, but looks funny from the outside. I have some stainless wire mesh that may become the mouth cover, with some automotive edging trim to make it look finished... I will try to upload some photos of my progress so far tonight, Im going to spend a few more hours designing, before I do any stainless cutting.

I know this will be a pain to wear, but for whatever reason, every time I work on it, I make the design more of a punishment.