Real-Time Male Chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
mingmerciless
Unfettered Newbie

Real-Time Male Chastity

Unread post by mingmerciless »

OK; this post is for real, not a fantasy. my husband and I live the Hotwife-Cuckold lifestyle, and have for almost 4 years. We both find it amazingly rewarding, and after several attempts at his forced chastity, we have come to an impasse. Every device we have tried is either crap, painful, or totally impractical. We both want very much for him to be devoid of any sexual gratification, other than the mental pleasure he receives from seeing/ knowing that I am out with my boyfriends. He already has been "forced' to wear only girls panties, all his male things were disposed of years ago. he wears a silver, girl's heart necklace and wrist band. When we go out to dinner, he wears girl's ankle boots or knee boots with his jeans. Occasionally, I cross-dress him to be my "Girlfriend" if we are going to a movie or dinner.The final step is to be his cock chastity. I need some help, PLEASE!
Thanks!

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Real-Time Male Chastity

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

I have similar problems (I think) with chastity.

At least, for me, after relatively short time periods (~1 week) I often start to develop sores around the ring of trapped balls ring/cage devices. I did better in plastic ones (probably the metal or whatever it is finished with is more irriating to my skin than the plastic) but unfortunately they kept breaking. Before anyone jumps in and tells me to get a looser base ring, I've tried that, and the thing wouldn't even stay on; 45mm ring seems to be right for me, where it fits snugly and I can *just* get a fingertip under it.

I'm considering trying more of a full-belt design (crucially, one that does not have anything around the scrotum); maybe something like this.

The other option is to get a really expensive custom belt (neosteel, my-steel, etc) made to his precise measurements, but I mean it when I say it is expensive, they're usually $1500+. And, if you mismeasure, or his weight changes, it won't fit right and the result will be unsatisfactory.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

Dave47630
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dave47630 »

Are you ready to try a Prince Albert piercing? It will be the bulk of a year before you can actually wear a device. You will want to be stretched to at least a 4g, 2g(about 6mm) wouild be better. There will be no scrotum ring.

The tube I am wearing now cost less than $30. I did have to make two modifications....
Adding a bit of plastic to better hold the stem in place
Boring a larger hole in the tube

Mod Edit: No contact details please in public posts for your own safety and as a defence against spam bots.

this_girl
Chair Bound

Unread post by this_girl »

Ass_Whiplash wrote:I have similar problems (I think) with chastity.

I'm considering trying more of a full-belt design (crucially, one that does not have anything around the scrotum); maybe something like this.

The other option is to get a really expensive custom belt (neosteel, my-steel, etc) made to his precise measurements, but I mean it when I say it is expensive, they're usually $1500+. And, if you mismeasure, or his weight changes, it won't fit right and the result will be unsatisfactory.
As a compromise, SteelBound.co.uk offer adjustable belts at a much more reasonable price. Be prepared to spend some time achieving the ideal fit but it is worth it. I wear the female version for quite long periods -- every now and then i remove the belt for epilation.