DIY 3D-printed foreskin-friendly PA chastity designs

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
mcslavey
Unfettered Newbie

DIY 3D-printed foreskin-friendly PA chastity designs

Unread post by mcslavey »

I'm not circumcised but I do have a PA.

Unfortunately, all the chastity devices I've tried that feature a PA security pin tend to cause unacceptable edema in my foreskin. This is because the PA pin is usually secured to the device directly under the glans, so it restricts the foreskin from fully relaxing forward (and often the glans ends up compressing the bunched-up foreskin underneath it against the inner surface of the tube as well).

So I've been exploring some designs in which the PA pin is secured from the tip of the glans, instead of underneath it. The idea is to allow the PA jewelry to "float" in the middle of the device and thus allow the foreskin to fully relax forward.

I call the device series "coral". I've printed about 10 prototypes (formlabs form1+) and explored 4 variations on the design so far. Below you can see some renders and a print. I did the modeling in Autodesk Fusion 360 (free trial / student license is available).

I'd be happy to share the design files (or just stl files) if anyone wants to use them. I might even have some time to tweak a design to custom measurements, if someone has serious interest in trying out the design. I consider these designs open-source with a CC-BY license.

Thanks to forum member Peter Sub and his post about his excellent "diy homemade male chastity cage - pvc". It inspired me to share my work.
coral_v1.0.0-render.jpg
coral_v1.0.0-render.jpg
coral_v4.5.1.jpg
coral_v4.5.1.jpg
coral_v4.6.4-glanshoop-render.jpg
coral_v4.6.4-glanshoop-render.jpg

mcslavey
Unfettered Newbie

Re: DIY 3D-printed foreskin-friendly PA chastity designs

Unread post by mcslavey »

coral_v4.6.2-print.jpg
coral_v4.6.2-print.jpg

Always-There
Unfettered Newbie

Re: DIY 3D-printed foreskin-friendly PA chastity designs

Unread post by Always-There »

Your design looks like a lot of thought went into it. I've had the same issues with trying to find a foreskin friendly PA device. I would like to try this design out. If I could get the printable file I would be most happy.