MY steel untouchable

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
herbieham
Unfettered Newbie

RE: MY steel untouchable

Unread post by herbieham »

Ordered one this week.Updates and reports to come!

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

what is it?

herbieham
Unfettered Newbie

The premium untouchable model, hip band version.Hope it works out!

herbieham
Unfettered Newbie

Well, hows this for service Its in the mail already! 

pandried
Chair Bound

Unread post by pandried »

ahem... That speed is untouchable....  (sorry)

herbieham
Unfettered Newbie

It has arrived Absolutely beautiful piece of work. Fit seems great, wore for two hours, seemed no problems, but am taking it slow.It is absolutely secure to wear. More as i get used to it.Very happy with it!!!!!!!!!!!

boundforfun
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by boundforfun »

Did you go to their office for fitting, or did you do your own measurements?  I have been considering the ergoslim, but flying over would more than double the cost of the belt.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

Of all the belts, theirs do look fantastic. If I was going to order a full belt would be from them. I really like the look of the untouchable.

I would have gone with Locked 'n Steel (they are 20 minutes from my house) but they are obviously hobbyists that can't handle the customer service side of things. Hell, their website has been down since October.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Locked in Steel seems to be out of business. I have not been able to contact them for nearly a year. On FL, Jillian has said that she is not associated with them, and has no liability for their failure. I ordered and paid for my belt 18 months ago, no belt, no communications for over a year. Buyer Beware; look at their BBB rating!

herbieham
Unfettered Newbie

Hi all I measured myself, multiple timesThen , I spent a little money, went to a dungeon, and got measured againThe waist fit, all the fits seem perfectThe "cricket box" shield seems to chafe slightly at the bottom at the moment, but this is adjustable(a little), I am just extending time in belt each day, 5 hours(2 and a half sleeping) yesterday, trying for longer today. It looks brilliant, feels good, and, boy, does the jobmore to comeService from MY STEEL absolutely brilliant

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: MY steel untouchable

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

I know this is an old thread, but I'm considering buying a full "belt" type belt instead of the trapped-balls cage devices I have tried, and the my-steel untouchable is one I'm seriously considering.

I hope you don't mind, I'm going to ask a whole bunch of questions, don't feel pressured to answer.

How is it working out? Did you get the basic or the premium (the main difference seems to be one has a penis tube and one doesn't)? How long are you able to wear it continuously, are there any comfort or hygiene problems?

Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.