Official CarliLock Links

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
self_bondager
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Official CarliLock Links

Unread post by self_bondager »

Please, visit my carliLock link, it is 15 days now and I need to free myself
Thanks

http://CarliLock.com/requirement.php?wearer=wallerassia

Jslave
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Jslave »

I need help please this is my first time please help me ive beem locked 2 weeks but my session just started please dont extend time but i need votesJslave2012-02-15 22:41:28

gumby
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by gumby »

Please give a girl a break and follow my link!  I only need one vote to help me get out of this belt - please!  Add time, even, I don't care, but I really need to satisfy this requirement.  Thank you in advance for your help.And to entice anyone who wants to torture a poor innocent girl who really needs to cum right now, here's my "friends" link.  Please, though, use the first link before you use the second one.  I need somebody to fulfill my requirement, please!  Seriously, it's saturday afternoon now and I need to cum.  Please...*links removed because that session is complete.  Thank you, everyone!gumby2012-03-06 17:37:18

gumby
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by gumby »

I really want to take those links down, but that would be cheating.  Thank you to everyone who's helped me fulfill my requirements, and visited the friend link.  My time remaining now says "get used to being locked..."  I'm not going to get to cum anytime soon, am I?  *whimper*Edit: Now "you don't need to ask again for quite some time."  Oh god...gumby2012-02-20 14:06:44

pandried
Chair Bound

Unread post by pandried »

Hope you put in a maximum time... Carlilock tends to have ever increasing times!

gumby
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by gumby »

I did, thankfully!  Apparently I set it to three days, although I'd forgotten all about that, because when I asked for my release picture this time - bam, there it was!  It's sneaky how the remaining duration can be way higher even though you don't actually have that much time left.Anyway, since three days seemed like a bit of a tease, I (with the most insane amount of self-control ever) simply gave the belt and myself a quick wash, locked it back on and started a new session with a bit more...testing maximum duration.  I'm going to repost my new links so that everyone who had fun teasing this poor girl can do it all over again if they'd like.*links removed because session has been completed.  Thank you to everyone who clicked! :Dgumby2012-03-06 17:37:57

twistersam
Chair Bound

Unread post by twistersam »

Voted for you in the member voting. If you dare, i could give you a keyID for your next session. Just send me a private message if you are interested in trying it (I will keep in mind your prefered duration and experience). Off course other users may send me a pm as well if they would give it a try.twistersam2012-02-21 04:08:55

stephanie53
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by stephanie53 »

Greetings all  I went and started a session and I request you all do what you do best.  I have a KH who did the set up, so I don't know the settings, or if there is a max setting. I'm getting really horny and frustrated. If anyone would be so kind as to tell me what I'm up to, I'd be most appreciatative, and what are the options available.steph 
Last edited by stephanie53 on 31 May 2012, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.

pandried
Chair Bound

Unread post by pandried »

The friends list doesnt display any details like that, but your not going to like the addition of time of that page!The other downside of carlilock, is due to the way they format the URLs, its easy to get to the requirement link & play with that too...  Hope they set a max time for you! What belt are you wearing? You might have to get very comfortable with itpandried2012-03-18 16:36:03

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

[quote="stephanie53"] Greetings all

I went and started a session and I request you all do what you do best.  I have a KH who did the set up, so I don't know the settings, or if there is a max setting. I'm getting really horny and frustrated.[/quote]

Ouch... Oh boy... you're so screwed....   

I hope you're enjoying what you wished for.

stephanie53
Unfettered Newbie

I did it again!

Hi all, I really need everyones help please. Need everyone to go and do what you think and do best, via the 2 links below. As an update from my last adventure, Thanks my final total was 460 weeks. thats 8 3/4 years. I not ready for that......yet. steph
Last edited by stephanie53 on 31 May 2012, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.

MasterBlake
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Official CarliLock Links

Unread post by MasterBlake »

My fate is in your hands.
Visit my link! Please? :P
http://CarliLock.com/requirement.php?wearer=mb

kat
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kat »

I joined this and thoght it looked fun. I took the picture, uploaded it and set it for 4 days (not s adventurous)

But then I clicked on someone elses link and got this:

YOU ARE A REGISTERED USER OF THIS SITE, AND THEREFORE UNABLE TO VISIT THIS PAGE
IF YOU HAVE A PENALTY SET, DOUBLE HAS BEEN ADDED TO YOUR REMAINING TIME. (u)

Argh! :) Not sure how long that will be now. Stupid thing is I clicked ona nother persons link straigfht after so I got that twice

sissydani92
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sissydani92 »

kat wrote:I joined this and thoght it looked fun. I took the picture, uploaded it and set it for 4 days (not s adventurous)

But then I clicked on someone elses link and got this:

YOU ARE A REGISTERED USER OF THIS SITE, AND THEREFORE UNABLE TO VISIT THIS PAGE
IF YOU HAVE A PENALTY SET, DOUBLE HAS BEEN ADDED TO YOUR REMAINING TIME. (u)

Argh! :) Not sure how long that will be now. Stupid thing is I clicked ona nother persons link straigfht after so I got that twice
You set your own penalties. It's a drop-down menu that's on 6 hours by default. You would know how much time it added if you set it yourself (changed it). Also, you get penalized for clicking on the show time remaining link, and for decreasing your member vote time. (Not penalized for increasing that, I think.) But if you left it default, then you probably added half a day. The menu goes: no penalty, 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 5 days, 1 week.

Best advice: Don't click stuff, and don't check your time too often. ;) But yes, members can only vote on members. You can't click the other link anymore. Good luck!

Dani

stephanie53
Unfettered Newbie

Hi all,

I need to to all go and determine my fate please! :cry:

stofdezuiger
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by stofdezuiger »

Member Voting
You can enable members to vote and add or remove the amount of hours below to your duration.
Only one vote per day from each user is allowed, and you will not be able to vote on yourself.

You've had 48 member vote(s).
Current value: 1 hours per vote

Non-Member Voting
You've had 0 visit(s) to http://CarliLock.com/friends.php?wearer ... r&id=33066 which changed your duration.
You're welcome to give this link out to non-members and invite them to visit it as often as they'd like.
Once you've given your non-member link out to someone, you cannot prevent them from revisiting until your session is complete.
Non-members will have to wait about thirty minutes between each visit to prevent abuse.

You've had 0 anonymous change(s) your duration from the login page. You can't turn this option off.

Penalties: You've had 25 penalties.

Requirements
Your requirement for release has not been completed
A non-user must goto: http://CarliLock.com/requirement.php?we ... ofdezuiger

You've had 0 successfully fulfilled requirement(s) out of 1 required.

georgen249
Chair Bound

Unread post by georgen249 »

Anyone who is not a carlilock member can visit this site every 3o minutes to add to my duration time. the options are to add 1 day or let carlilock decide to either subtract 12hours or add up to 2days. Feel free to visit often

http://CarliLock.com/friends.php?wearer ... 9&id=33262 .

At least one non-user must goto:

http://CarliLock.com/requirement.php?wearer=georgen249 and enter a vote.

I think the options are the same as above.

I am going to assume that anyone nonmember that votes will add one day, as they should.

sissyslave555
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sissyslave555 »

Hello A/all. New here. First time trying carlilock, but have been enjoying chastity and bdsm for some time.

Here is my link

http://carlilock.com/friends.php?wearer ... 5&id=33244

My Master did my settings to be rather harsh. I have no max. I'm already at 16 weeks. Longest i've ever gone was 9 previously, so we have done long term play before.

Even though I have a keyholder, we are using this because we both find it to be an incredible mind game for anonymous strangers who share our fetish to decide my fate.

I asked for this and knew the possible consequences going in, so i deserve what i get. Whether you add or subtract from my time, thank you.

stephanie53
Unfettered Newbie

Hi agiain all,

Need you all do do what you think best. I just started it and want to see how fast it can grow. I've been a very bad girl :twisted:
Last edited by stephanie53 on 31 May 2012, 23:49, edited 1 time in total.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

stephanie53 wrote: I just started it and want to see how fast it can grow. I've been a very bad girl :twisted:
Hmmmm... it kind of sounds like you are trying to see how high you can push the times with no real intention of going through with it?
stephanie53 wrote: Need you all do do what you think best.
...so on the basis of Masochist: "Beat me" Sadist: "No" I have decided to withhold my click.

I guess I am just a badder girl than you ;)