Carlilock link for me.

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Dutch
Chair Bound

RE: Carlilock link for me.

Unread post by Dutch »

Oh god don't say that, I have to wait 16 weeks before I can even put in the password. I thought it would not go that long anyway. I Beter be able to see the picture otherwise I am screwed. Last thing I want to do is get a hand saw anywhere in that area.
Ohh no (yeah!!) not again Mistress (yeah!!!)

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Unread post by seidenki »

I'm sorry for your problems, guys. Truly. But I'm careful about this sort of stuff and I know I am. I read the instructions three times before I committed. That's why I set a maximum time and have a backup of the pic on another PC I rarely use.My dayjob happens includes requiring to understand scalability algorithms. CarliLock has one wonderfully clever algorithm to get more people involved (the requirement link), but the other half of that same mechanism (member voting) just doesn't scale. Thus you get times increasing much much faster than they are reducing. It doesn't help they have no forum attached to it. Admittedly, it would have been difficult to foresee this, but there are ways forward. The simplest is to lower the visibility of the voting links for everyone (that is, increase considerably how often any of them can be used on an lockee). The next simplest would be to email everyone with no maximum time and ask them what they want set. This would have to be accompanied with a change in the UI to disallow no maximum time.The best change would be to alter the voting mechanism. One change is so that a threshold of votes are needed before a change is made. That would radically slow down how fast the timers are rising. So a lockee could, for instance, set not only 4 hours on the member vote, but require 8 within 12 hours to make that 4 hour change. A second threshold limiting the number of changes in a day would also be a good idea. But there are other ways that could be altered.Of course, since it is unknown if the CarliLock owners are reading this forum, these ideas are unlikely to be implemented. The only hope is that since one of the site's owners actually use the site, they might see some of these scaling problems themselves.Sei.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

Dutch
Chair Bound

Unread post by Dutch »

Here is my take. I have had no problems with the carlilock site allthough I dont have my picture back. I did not save the picture on another computer (would have been smart) but I did know what I was getting into.  I have a case of thinking I can allways do more than I can. I set my sights high. I go for really tight bondage and will sometimes (quite often) have to use a safe word to get out. With the Carlilock site my mistress and I set it up to have fun, and see how long it would go. Neither one of us want to pay to get the picture so we wont. I looked at the longest on record and saw just over two months and I have done 1 month in the old cb 6000 . The new pet cage from Chastity heaven is much more secure and also much more comfortable so I thought   "I can go as long as you want Mistress" so we said ok well go with the longest setting and the no Maximum.  If my time keeps building (wich I suspect it will) and I just caint go any longer I will have to cut the lock off or pay the site. I garantee this wont happen till my mistress is sure that i have the longest time on record (shes copmetative that way).  As for Carlilock the only problem I have is that we clicked yes to see how long the time is that is remaining and I still get penelized when I click on that, that I did not understand when I started. Also i knew that I was not a new member but did not know that if some one asked for help with the site that if I clicked their link I would get penalized.  I started this my Mistress wil make sure I finish this (she also does not know the combo). Dutch2011-09-04 14:13:49

georgen249
Chair Bound

Unread post by georgen249 »

If you set a do not release before time, you can get out by paying carlilock $50.00 after the minimum is reached, or by becoming a premium member. The price might be worth it if you set no maximum time.

Dutch
Chair Bound

Unread post by Dutch »

I set the do not release before time at 16 weeks so i guess I will be in at least 16 weeks

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by loraineveritas »

I too have become a carlilock member and have locked myself back into my Neosteel. I am getting that awesome ache that comes from being soooooo horny.  I love it.  I shall go vote for your continued chastity.

kislatomte
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kislatomte »

ok a stupid question..... where to buy the device and how it is working? ty

ccontrol
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ccontrol »

I've been talking with a friend who understands virus protection software, and it now seems likely that my computer was the culprit in destroying the image file that carlilock sent me. Doh!

cbaker77
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cbaker77 »

hey i need people to visit my profile http://carlilock.com/requirement.php?wearer=cbaker77
and hit the random button

thanks

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by loraineveritas »

Hello cbaker77, I can't help you for the non-member requirement link, but I have voted in the members section for you. You should post both links as the non-member requirement link is designed so it can only be used once. The friends link can be used to add days every half hour or so.  Someone can easily add months to your chastity! Enjoy your chastity!! loraine

wannabestuck
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Carlilock link for me.

Unread post by wannabestuck »

Anyone still monitor this thread?

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Carlilock link for me.

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Probably not as it was last used in 2011 and pre-dates our 'Official Carlilock' thread.