Carlilock link for me.

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
seidenki
Strict Strappado

RE: Carlilock link for me.

Unread post by seidenki »

Yeah, maybe I'm a fool.  But I locked up, uploaded a pic and set up a session on Carlilock.  If you haven't seen the other thread, I need someone to adjust my time with the following link before it will release me:(link redacted)I'm also going to post the other non-member link: (link redacted)And then there's all the member voting that happens... (there's a feed which tells you who has modified your time, but not how much or what to). But for the concerned, you can set a maximum time for a lockup. Sei.seidenki2011-09-03 07:11:15
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

mart_980
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mart_980 »

Hi seidenki,

just took a look on carilock and saw you were available for additional or less time.
Just wanted to let you know i addjusted your time by 6 hours. hope you will enjoy them and will think of me when you go trough them.

glad that i could help you with that,

regards martin :)

seidenki
Strict Strappado

I know I've still got some time left, but enough people have been to the first link that when it runs out it will give me the picture back. :-) That doesn't mean you should stop voting of course!Sei.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

Dutch
Chair Bound

Unread post by Dutch »

Well I hit random for you so im not sure if it added or subtracted but then liked the site so I joined and added 6 hours for safe measure.  Enjoy
Ohh no (yeah!!) not again Mistress (yeah!!!)

fs13
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by fs13 »

Once I have registered, how do I vote for you?

mart_980
Unfettered Newbie

you just go to member voting and search for seidenki :P

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

I voted to... it said "completed"   As I was "behind" an anonymous proxy server! - d_g

mart_980
Unfettered Newbie

Funny, with just 4 people we could keep you in chastity for every with the aid of carilock :)

Dutch
Chair Bound

Unread post by Dutch »

I have been voting every day. Would you be suprized to know you might be locked up for a while.

VintageGordon
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by VintageGordon »

Wasnt there a discussion about carlilock not too long ago where everyone just added time to the guys chastity session, and there was also a discussion about what to do to prepair for the carlilock (for those who remember I still havnt got a chastity device). @seidenki how much time have you got left.

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Yes I saw that discussion and I'm not surprised there would be people here who would do their best to keep someone locked up "forever". However, when you setup a session in Carlilock you have the option of setting an Absolute Maximum. Hit this in elapsed time before any other release occurs and the session is over. (However, the lockee can extend it.) I did indeed set a value and I'm not going to tell you what that is, except it is a couple of weeks, up near my previous record.I also have no idea how long the timer has because I told it not to tell me.Sei.

Dutch
Chair Bound

Unread post by Dutch »

I have my new device comming. My key holder likes the randomness of the site, so we might try it because of that, i will vote to reduce your time just to be on the safe side.  trust me  checks in the mail and I wont cum in your mouth Dutch2011-08-08 23:24:23

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Well, I'm two weeks in! Before I locked up this time, I took to the KSD agin with a small file. Result: no more sharp edges! I realized last night that there is currently no medical reason to end the session early. Not that I could - I've forgotten the emergency password! :-OAnd I found a feature that extends the lockup by a random amount (with certain parameters). I truly have no idea how long I will be locked for... Sei.

VintageGordon
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by VintageGordon »

Youve been locked up for 2 weeks ha, thats going to keep me ammused all day.  Haha.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Good for you, Sei! I think there is a way to specify the maximum time.
If you did not use it, you may be locked up for a very long time, which means you will extend your maximum lockup time! Please keep us posted.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

VG: I was locked from May 2010 to April 2011, out for a week and a half, then locked up since April 15. I intend to be locked until my full steel belt arrives. I will then move into it, be sure it fits, and lockup for an indefinite time. The full belt will have a separately locking butt plug.
What amuses you about a two-week lockup?

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Coming up on four weeks! I could be as far as half-way...I notice there are some people on Carlilock who have been locked for weeks longer than me... :-OSei.

seidenki
Strict Strappado

I've taken the perhaps sensible option of removing the Carlilock links, especially as there is really no point in people continuing to follow them. I have a maximum which I am now fully expecting to reach before the countdown completes. Sorry to disappoint anyone having fun upping the time on a daily or near-daily basis. Sei.

Dutch
Chair Bound

Unread post by Dutch »

A maximum that was smart, wish I had done the same

ccontrol
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ccontrol »

I just waited for twelve hours to get my lock image back -- and I paid for the premium service too --  so what do I get?   "The image cannot be displayed because it contains errors"  That is so not funny.  Don't trust Carlilock!