Captured Discipline

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
lat3x69
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Captured Discipline

Unread post by lat3x69 »

I purchased the CapturedDiscipline version 3.5 and received it a month or so ago. It works great for locking my release keys away for a defined period of time. I am really happy with the purchase, it has been reliable and easy to use. The only way to get my release keys out once it is locked would be do destroy the device, assuming that you don't have access to the "safety" keys that will open the box at any time. I have one of the "safety" keys at my office and the other in the middle of a tin can full of candle wax that would take a little while to get out. I typically lock my release keys in it for a half hour to 6 hours, it supports up to 999 days. I don't expect to ever use it that long, probably will stick with hours, maybe a day or two at most. The device reads back the time you programmed it for before it locks so you are sure you have the time correct before you lock it.

nokey
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by nokey »

Caution, it works exactly as described. Not a safe, really, but a strong box. Got mine about a month ago and have been experimenting - up to a 30 day run, now. I still have the override key, but not for long.
I'm pleased as punch. Good buy.

lat3x69
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lat3x69 »

nokey wrote:Caution, it works exactly as described. Not a safe, really, but a strong box. Got mine about a month ago and have been experimenting - up to a 30 day run, now. I still have the override key, but not for long.
I'm pleased as punch. Good buy.
Great point that it is not really a safe, but a strong box.

I mainly use mine for self bondage, sometimes my wife will tell me how long to set the time on the box to lock my keys away when I'm doing self bondage. I have also used it for chastity, but not for long timeframes.