Homemade male chastity?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
pascal
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Homemade male chastity?

Unread post by pascal »

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can construct an inexpensive but effective male chastity device? Hardware store or around the house stuff.

Thanks in advance

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

Funny you should ask!  I was thinking about simple and effective male chastity when I was in the drive through at El Pollo Loco of all places.  :)The idea is that since the penis rests on top of the scrotum (in most men, I assume) that the simplest form of penis control is a dab of Super Glue on the underside of the shaft, gluing the penis to the scrotum.This should prevent masturbation(I think) because it ought to be painful to move the penis vigorously yet should still make it easy to urinate.Of course, I haven't tried this and unless I happen to get drunk one night(which almost never happens) and find myself alone, naked and with a tube of super glue, I don't think I ever will.  :)But it's an idea I had and had to share.The only thing I have seen so far that kind of sort of works is to take an athletic cup and attach chains or straps to it (two at the top on either side, one at bottom center) that go around the body and hold it in it's usual position.If you use chains, they can be adjusted for fit and padlocked on.  Just have to be careful to use a chain with a profile that doesn't dig in, and also grind down any rough edges.Of course, unless you fit yourself with a texas catheter(adhesive condom with a built-in tube) and are able to fish the tube through a hole in the cup, it could be messy when urinating.But if you do use the catheter, it could provoke some stares at the urinal if you part your underwear, reach in and pull out a plastic tube that you then pee through!  :)   Of course, why is some dude looking at your crotch in the men's room in the first place???

giancarlo
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by giancarlo »

You'd need some really good skills; you know...it's your "body" involved...:)

slkdyk
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slkdyk »

I find PVC pipe come in handy for lots of cock or ball restraints. You can glue pieces together using PVC cement. Try to make the place that gets glued as much surface area as possible.

Peter Sub
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Peter Sub »

I'd agree with that! PVC as used in waste piping, that grey stuff, is excellent material for all kinds of projects! Use it a lot myself. Easily to form in all kinds of shapes after heating in a kitchen hot-air oven (160°), easy to cut, file and sand, could be polished to a gloss, or matted using a liquid house-hold abrasive and a sponge. Rigid enough to feel really restricting, but feels good against skin.I did indeed created chastity devices using this material, I'm able to provide drawings if anyone is interested in making one:Other projects I made using this material include: Head harness, wrist and ankle shackles, electronic time-lock, electro-stim electrodes, ball-stretcher.. Peter Sub.

submissive
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by submissive »

maybe this site (http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/homebilt.htm) can help you a bit further... most images are dead, but the descriptions can help you te get some nice ideas...submissive2008-05-28 09:53:33

s661055
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by s661055 »

@PeterWould you be able to descripbe the techniques you have used to create those things out of PVC?They are really amazing..

Peter Sub
Tightly Hogtied

There is nothing difficult about making these, most people will be able to do that. But it needs a lot of time and patience, because it's all done by hand. And to get the dimensions right, you'll have to accept that you have to throw away a part from time to time, and start anew..But the advantage is, that in the end it will fit more perfectly then any readily bought one, because it's custom made to your own body!I suppose you could indeed make these ones pretty cheap, if you could made the parts by machine. But I'm not thinking in that direction, this is just hobby, and fun to do. And satisfying, just because you realize that you made one for a fraction of the costs, and without the pullout troubles the commercial ones do have!I do expect, that posting detailed instructions and drawings, would be only interesting for those few that plan to make one themselves. So I don't intend to bore other readers with that.. But you can always PM me for that..Peter Sub.

painslut667
Chair Bound

Unread post by painslut667 »

I for one would love to see the instructions on how to build those.  They're quite nice!
Getting my creative perv on

Locked until 12/25/13

climberr
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by climberr »

hiho, rare i comment .. but great craftmanship :) ive pmed you .  Climberr ( Moderator of Smartstim.com estim forum )

Peter Sub
Tightly Hogtied

Hi All,I've received so many reactions on this, that's it's maybe not such a bad idea to post more details here..I made some pictures once, showing the construction more clearly. I have also drawn all the parts in Auutocad, I could create some PDF files out of them, to sent to anyone interested. But I don't know if it's possible to post these here for downloading, so please PM me if you're interested. Be aware that I'll need to have an email adress to sent it to!This are the parts of the first model:The triangle is to prevent pulling out. It's mounted between the ring-part and the cage. The hole is just big enough to PULL a flaccid penis through, but when everything is locked, you'd have to PUSH it through, but it's just too small do be able to do that. So even when you were able to pull out, you'll never get it in again! I first made this part with a circular hole, I learned that peeing wasn't possible then. With this shape that's no problem.The 2 small bolts function only to keep everything tightly together, but removing the nuts while the lock is in place, doesn't allow removal of the cage..And this picture shows the second model:It wasn't quite ready when I made the picture. The locking mechanism wasn't added yet, but the lock will come at the underside, behind the balls. I believe that to be more comfortable, and certainly less visible, then the location of the lock in the first model. The smallest loop will divide the balls, creating room for the downwards directed penis. The rubber ring prevents pulling out. Without holding it in place with your fingers you can't pull out. Because it's connected in 1 point, it will move WITH the penis when trying to pull out, effectively trapping it..  And with the cage locked, you're fingers can't hold it..Most commercial CD's look for safety at the prevention of pulling out. I've searched more in the direction of being impossible to get the penis back in. That's safe enough for me: How to explain a pulled-out penis to your keyholder?Yours,Peter Sub.

anmol77
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Homemade male chastity?

Unread post by anmol77 »

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can construct an inexpensive but effective male chastity device?????
=== Solitaire ===

mcslavey
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Homemade male chastity?

Unread post by mcslavey »

Bravo, sir!

PeterSub, this is one of the best designs I've ever come across. Well done! I hope I can track you down and get a peek at the cad files you mentioned. Thanks so much for sharing!