which cb based on size?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
selfboundwebcam
Tightly Hogtied

RE: which cb based on size?

Unread post by selfboundwebcam »

so, I´m looking at the cb 2000, 3000, and the curve.... and I´m not sure which one would be best for me. (I don´t  want to get any piercings) my cock is about 7 1/2 inches when fully erect, and about 1 3/4 across, almost 2. When flacid, well... of course it varies, but it can be rather small or sometimes just as long but not as  hard (I´m sure all the guys know what I mean).  Which would be the best one for me?

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

Surely you have to measure when you are not paying "attention" and are at ease so to speak. That way it stops the erection.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

selfboundwebcam
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by selfboundwebcam »

Ok, so I guess at minimum it can be about 4 inches long, and maybe 1 across. The head is a little wider.

Cape Cod Richie
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cape Cod Richie »

Well the way it goes with the CB family is the 2000 is the smallest, the 3000 is midrange and the Curve is largest. They have measurements on their website. I would quickly guess for you it would be the 3000 or the Curve.   

freduk
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by freduk »

I am about the same measurements and the 3000 is nice and snug, obviously when he gets awakened it gets tight and well a little interesting, but now it feels totally strange without it on....