Have a laught

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Hypercat
Forever Mummified

RE: Have a laught

Unread post by Hypercat »

PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

PeteLord
Chair Bound

Unread post by PeteLord »

LOL 

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

And such for sexual parity, read even this: http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/nt050818.htm

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

So if this church of the Sacred Chastity are going out does their leader tell them to "belt up?" As for the male chastity belt idea. It depends on the man. It could be a turn on if a woman has the key and teases and torments him! But basically there is one way that ensures sex stops. Get married!  
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Wht both the telling are agreeing it's a point I don't agree: Women are not supposed to have sexual desires.That's the egocentric logical of most males:"She is not attracted by me, so it means she is not attracted by sex!". As women were supposed to fall at everyone of the opposite sex  they meet as men do.But how could we since the most of males are fat or ugly or both them?Because, that's a reality, men's are mooore indulgent with their looking than women do.

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

i read the first story and i did not feel it said women were not (or do not) have sexual desires.  in fact one of the main advantages listed was that the locked up men became more interested in finding and doing the things that the women wanted, like romance, a nice meal out, courting, rather than just demanding a "quick fuck".i have seen what feels like endless conversations and discussions about this sort of thing, and most of the time the two people really have NO IDEA what the other wants, needs or is hoping for.so, man does not know how to excite woman does not say anything about her desires.  plus women generally want something different the the "i have a hard on" male *rolls eyes*

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

[quote="feline"]In fact one of the main advantages listed was that the locked up men became more interested in finding and doing the things that the women wanted, like romance, a nice meal out, courting, rather than just demanding a "quick fuck".[/quote]Or I'm a slut or you are old fashioned.Sex is for you just a "quick fuck"? For me it's something more complex.Why romance has to be outside sex when instead it should be inside it?A nice meal out? Courting? Are those the things which turn you on?They sounds like obsolete sexist stereotypes to me.Honestly I find quite disturbing someone doing kind things while I know he does those such for having something in return and not for other.

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

i have the vague feeling we are talking at cross purposes.the story contained these ideas, i just repeated them.with regard to your point, if we take the statement to an extreme (which is silly, i know) then i should never do anything YOU like, just in case i am doing it to get you in a good mood so i can get sex.i have often seen people doing the opposite of this though.  i have spoken with lots of people via this forum who *want* bondage games with their partner, but who do nothing to offer their partner something in exchange.surely relationships are about compromise, give and take, plus both parties working together to build the relationship and make it stronger.however lots of men are capable of being shallow, sex obsessed and insensitive.my reading of the story - what i saw in it - was that for some women the devices were a way of making the men more attentive, less self centred and less arragent.  does this make sense?

newplay
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by newplay »

[quote="feline"]i have the vague feeling we are talking at cross purposes.the story contained these ideas, i just repeated them.with regard to your point, if we take the statement to an extreme (which is silly, i know) then i should never do anything YOU like, just in case i am doing it to get you in a good mood so i can get sex.i have often seen people doing the opposite of this though.  i have spoken with lots of people via this forum who *want* bondage games with their partner, but who do nothing to offer their partner something in exchange.surely relationships are about compromise, give and take, plus both parties working together to build the relationship and make it stronger.however lots of men are capable of being shallow, sex obsessed and insensitive.my reading of the story - what i saw in it - was that for some women the devices were a way of making the men more attentive, less self centred and less arragent.  does this make sense?
[/quote]  i think you have a point with this!  but shallow? I would do what ever she would want for a little bondage. she will let me do her once in a while.and yes I could be very attentive if she took more control. now it's up to me to be more of the dom.newplay2006-07-15 22:04:32

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

[quote="feline"]with regard to your point, if we take the statement to an extreme (which is silly, i know) then i should never do anything YOU like, just in case i am doing it to get you in a good mood so i can get sex.[/quote]The fact is that doing favours in exchange of sex sounds not far distant than give MONEY in exchange of sex.Well! Most marriages are such like that.Women give their sex to their husband and don't complain about his prestations, as long as he pay any of their caprice. 

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

Hypercat i can see and agree with what you are saying, however i would say that the spirit behind the gift / action is all important.if i give someone a gift because i love them, and want to bring joy to their life then is this ok?  i assume you will agree it is.say i take my partner out for a romatic evening, a nice meal, a trip to the theater, because i enjoy these things to and i want her to be happy...  is this a "good" thing?  if it is a good thing, does her deciding she wants sex suddenly make it a bad thing?i get the feeling you have a very low view of a lot of marriages, and you may well be right, but not all relationships, not all people are like this.

TeaSer
Strict Strappado

Unread post by TeaSer »

Being married I unfortunately have to aggre with Hypercat. Except of course that price is ever increasing! Or rather you pay the fee every month but gets your reward with incresingly less frequency.
You may call me an old, perverted sadist - but don't flatter

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

I have been watching this and while I can't say anyones thoughts are wrong I look at it totally different. Once you truly love someone, then you choose to do for them, their happiness, their pleasure is more important then your own. And all you hope for is their love in return because in their love for you all of your desires are fulfilled. cagedsgt

kinkyinbots
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kinkyinbots »

[quote="restricted"]...does their leader tell them to "belt up?"[/quote]  Clunk, click. Every trip. I believe it was part of a road safety campaign encouraging the use of seatbelts. In the Nigel Rees graffiti books it was also reportedly seen graffitied onto the display case of a medieval chastity belt in a museum.